It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English in Nick Berg's Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There has been suspiscion about English overheard in the video of soldier Nick Berg being beheaded. I personally feel that it is most likely not English, and if so, what makes us think that they did not know English? Or what I have been really thinking is that we heards screams, that are said to be in English. Was Nick Berg the only American these terrorists had hostage? Was the only one beheaded, and we just haven't recovered the other bodies? Was Nick Berg the only victim?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I checked this out extensively and, sorry to say, the reports of English at the end ov the tape do not hold up. Oddly enough, there really is an english word buried between the two segments people are listening to. That word is "testify". It is much softer than the other words, and you may need to use noise reduction to pull it out.

The good news is that the primary killer is 100% American, and you can do Reverse Speech on him, although the audio quality is seriously challenging. See:

Berg reversals thread

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well the English in the Nick Berg video has already been well covered here, although I'm not sure if your questions make this a different bearing on this at all, let the mods worry about that.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   
With the two links provided, please feel free to post your questions in those topics/threads, which cover a number of the aspects you mention, MKugs.

Thread Closed

seekerof

top topics

join