It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Proof Sweden have the most beautiful women...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
As much as I love to look at beautiful women this has nothing to do with ats this should be moved to bts. Come on guys there is enough garbage at ats drowning out serious issues. We don't need to add to it.

Well so many threads is about the world going under...this one is just for a seconds laugh...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

The picture you provided I did not found any beautiful female in them, they can be called sexy but not beautiful. Beauty is natural like a flower or a butterfly.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I will repost my first comment.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Beauty to me is not and never has been taught to me by outside influences, but by the whole package.

I am not as superficial as some may think, but I do still appreciate the human form.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

No my statement was not directed at you it was a general statement and I did read your comment before that mate. I was telling my views on it.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

I will repost my first comment.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

It's such a true statement, it really is. People can be beautiful for so many other reasons than there body or face, and what's for you may not be for another, there's beauty in everybody!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Just to play devil's advocate

[edit on 6-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No offense taken, I generalize also when talking on the boards and should have known that was what you were doing. My bad.

edit to add-okay that last photo hurt, but there is someone out there for everyone. At least I think there is.

[edit on 3/6/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

pretty funny!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Agree there is
was just adding a light note but at times one has to agree

[edit on 6-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5b2ac18d05b4.png[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Spot on!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Is that the spider women in last line extreme left

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well they all have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I suppose if you prefer that complexion they are the most beautiful. But there are lots of good looking people in every nationality. It seems I heard somewhere that mixed race people are actually the most attractive because they are the most "average." I have no idea if this is true though.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It is true, Sweden does produce beautiful women... and Raud too!

I think that we're all beautiful in our own way and I strongly
believe in my case, I just happen to tick all the boxes!

A good moisturiser is the way foward... and my 'Chad-Design'
man-size high heels obviously assist!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
To the OP and that supremacist idiot. Let me tell ya something that ya got to learn.

Pure beauty cannot be tainted by the low-level primitivism of man. It is a gift that is sovereign, which magnitude beasties like you aren’t near grasping.
I’ve been to many places and I’ve seen striking beauties everywhere.
The beauty you think you’re talking about in this case is ultimately just skin-deep, but even physical beauty runs deeper then our limited mind can perceive.
The moment you think “this” is the ultimate, nature produces something else that blows it out of the water.

Its pisses me off to no end when low-level specimens think they can reduce beauty with their stupid little boxes.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone ever check out the related link?

Her photo was right there in the link lol

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

A good moisturiser is the way foward

Absolutely!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarvestMoon
Well they all have blonde hair and blue eyes, so I suppose if you prefer that complexion they are the most beautiful. But there are lots of good looking people in every nationality. It seems I heard somewhere that mixed race people are actually the most attractive because they are the most "average." I have no idea if this is true though.

Not really.. blondes are not in the majority, not even close.

Finland got more blonde people, they also don't have immigrants(well, maybe 3 or 4) mixing so that could be a tiny factor, but really the stereotype about swedes being blonde with blue eyes is not that justified, we've had immigrants like walloons and belgians with dark hair coming since the 1700's, we've also been mixing with the indigenous samis for quite some time, they're mostly absorbed(*) but it's not unusual for northerners to have slanted eyes because of sami blood, I have it and with my slightly darker complexion people sometimes mistake me for an arab or asian. Sometimes it's quite hilarious..

As for my preferences, I absolutely love asian women.. to me there is no comparison, latina women rank high up there too.

Maybe I should move..

Look at these sami from the 1800's:

farm4.static.flickr.com...

Compared to these:

static.squidoo.com...

Hmm, got a little bit off topic and carried away there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join