It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are The RA actually Reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ive read several of the Ra Material books, and Im not saying they dont have some interesting information in them, but something about them just doesnt seem right to me. Could they actually be Reptilian in origin, part of a bigger plan to misinform, confuse and control at this very important time in Earths/our evolution?

maya12-21-2012.com...

I became suspicious when I read their talk on "rays" or chakras. It is IMO that we are actually controlled via our chakras and that they should be left alone, that we should only attract higher energies through our pineal gland and crown, and not touch the others.

I had hoped to provide links from the actual RA on line site but no matter how I try I can not open this web site?? so instead I have provided the link above to give readers some back ground on who/what The RA claim to be.

Hopefully I will be able to provide actual links to the books soon, to provide more information as to why I think their "teachings" may be reptilian in origin.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi, Mr Green.

Maybe you did not read enough of the "Ra material" or "The law of one".

The Ra entities are from the 6th density. That density is WAY over physical
race considerations, and they are POSITIVE ONLY ! or with NO POLARITY !

They don't travel physicaly, they ** think travel ** !

At that level, they learn: Unity, compassion/love, and wisdom.

[ A link is in my signature. . .]

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

The Ra entities are from the 6th density. That density is WAY over physical
race considerations, and they are POSITIVE ONLY ! or with NO POLARITY !

yes I am aware that they claim to be a "Sixth density memory complex" ...but really we only have their word on this dont we... just because they say this is what they are who is to say it is true!!??

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
where do u get the idea reptillians exists?

everyone says theyre the villains but seems like some kind of fairy tail.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I met a few people whom said they were into the RA stuff.

They seemed very peaceful and nice people. Very positive and open...they had a quiet life, they had some pets and treated them well, and overall seemed very well adjusted...hard to anger.

I tend to judge something by what it produces. If that is a common example of what RA produces, then I would venture to say its a positive influence.

Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The Egyptian trinity that the bloodlines/masons/mystery school veneratee is Isis/RA/Osiris.

Is Ra El El = Saturn. Saturn was the big daddie of the solar system, the father figure of it. Sat = Osiris.

These all go back to Sumar, and to even Atlantis. The religions are plaigarized.

Our language is coded. Sat el ite el ite sat ur day Ur is a diety by the way. The list goes on and on as we learn words in our Spell ing tests.

www.scribd.com...
The Code To The Matrix

Even if you think his huge cosmic history is too much, which I don't, the impeccable research in this book is very hard to shake, its quite clear, though he may be misunderstanding some of their slurs on entities and beings. In other words its not quite what he says in every case, but the agenda is very clear.

I am not on friendly terms with beings that TPTB venerate.

Rik Clay RIP part 1

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

part 2

Eyeopening his research before he mysteriously committed suicide while very passionately dedicated to his research, with every reason to live, and about to expose the music industry.

London Olympics 2012/ZION, and I guess the Rothchild's declaration of world ownership on that day. This is what the bloodlines are like.

For some reason I always knew I had to avoid the RA material, I sensed that my best resoures would be my own inpsiration, insight, contact, and also the grass roots experiences and wisdom of others. I really prefer this route.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

they had a quiet life, they had some pets and treated them well, and overall seemed very well adjusted...hard to anger.

This to me is nice...but evidence in a way of why I posted my OP. these RA followers as you describe them are not questioning their reality are they? they have read the RA and almost gone to sleep...no offense intended but having a quite life and being nice to pets is hardly the stuff of extreme seeking is it. Hard to anger is again a good trait but when we are dealing with an oppressive, controlling, manipulative and deceptive alien force a little anger helps greatly I find....it helps you stay awake to the danger amongst us.

Those who wish to fight this force by being nice to pets of course are welcome to try but I fear that will aid humanity very little. I mean no offense but reality is not all love, light and being nice to pets when dealing with aliens of this nature.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
For some reason I always knew I had to avoid the RA material, I sensed that my best resoures would be my own inpsiration, insight, contact, and also the grass roots experiences and wisdom of others. I really prefer this route.

When I first read it, I thought it was correct, but now I feel, from personal experiences it is an example of reptilian manipulation...give them a little information to draw them in....but ultimatly trap their life / soul energy.

lawofone.info...

The green ray activation for me is a classic example of control of energy centres/points.

The center of heart, or green-ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, to infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The green ray or heart chakra IMO in the prime control tool reptilians use over humans. (that and the sacral and solar plexus )The heart is the gateway to the spiritual levels but it must not be allowed to blind us with its bliss and immense love it can generate. All this new age love - light, bliss, beloved talk is preventing us from looking further and all we end up doing is becoming a massive source of soul energy the reptilians just take from us. We can get so caught up in its feelings of love, we think we have reached the so called springboard to infinite intelligence. I think the truth is far more sinister, and that they are (reptilians) infact taking this chakra energy for their own and actually stopping us taking this energy to our Cosmic self through our crown chakra. IMO the crown is the only chakra we should open, the others are just too open to manipulation unless done under the guide of an expert...which lets face it most of us dont seek.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/597cc738e1aa.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Maybe there is more to it than you may believe.
Perhaps being nice to a furry animal is thousands of times better than fighting the power...consider these dimensional creatures if you may.

There are plenty of people out there saying that these interdimensional bug things feed off emotions...not blood, or freedom, or slavery, but rather negative raw emotions. You want to become angry and fight against the beings, well, that emotion right there would end up feeding them...the more you become angry and zealoted against them, the fatter they get. Perhaps the best way to defeat the anger demon is to...stop being angry?

Of course if I was such a being, I would say thats horse pucky, and you need to fight, to be violent...to go on crusades, fight wars, judge others harshly and have them react to your judgement to fuel unending passionate anger, resentment, and hate from one to another.

You can choose what you want to believe, and feed whichever wolf you want to grow...thats your choice, but I personally see more value with personal peace and openness than agressive and negative moods...especially when I am considering some sort of parasite that feeds on negative attributes. Like attracts like...put off anger and guess what will be attracted to you.

incidently, I am not perfect...I get well angry and negative at times...but I know that anger has yet to solve a single problem in my life...personal confidence and positive self image has solved much.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

It is due to the very fact that I went down the love-light heart route that has shown me this. I came to realize all I was doing was feeding these creatures, I spent several years down the love ALL route via the love and light chakras...and I eventually came to see what was going on.(yes I actually saw) I do not choose anger and the fighting route naturally, but I have seen the love all route is just another way to go to sleep, be drained by these aliens and never actually achieve actual spiritual growth.

This bliss route most people seem to be going down IMO is a reptilian trap of the most manipulative nature.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

being blissful for the simple sake of being blissful is stupid.

It feeds them to be blissful, if you are blissfully ignorant and not proactive in helping others. Pretty much like a lot of society is, they live to socialize and satisfy their egos with gossip and superficial competitiveness.

It is a different thing to feel good because you do not have irrational fear and have the fervor and belief that you can help others feel better and do better in life, and are not afraid to be proactive.

Egotistical pursuits do not make people truly happy in the long run. They may feel good for a little while, but then comes the point w here you realize how phony those things are.

It's about being of service to others.

Reptilian entities feed off pain and fear such as a severely tortured child's fear because they are defenseless, they don't have the experience that an adult has that makes them understand somewhat what is going on, they feel confused at what is being done to them. It is the purest innocent fear and it is very intense and they get high off when the person is incredibly confused.

If you conduct yourself out of knowledge, then you don't create problems for the sake of creating them, that in itself creates bliss that reptilians cannot feed off of.

People who are not enlightened with the understanding that what you do to others will leave a karmic link, good or bad, will bounce back to you, tend to hurt other people more often, because they don't understand that.

Blissful without understanding and knowledge is a docile human, who aids reptilians by what he doesn't do, and does out of ignorance of the chain reactions that are created by everything he/she does.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

The Ra entities are from the 6th density. That density is WAY over physical race considerations, and they are POSITIVE ONLY ! or with NO POLARITY !

They don't travel physicaly, they ** think travel ** !

At that level, they learn: Unity, compassion/love, and wisdom.

Anyone correct me if I was wrong... The supporters of "Ra" are "contactees" and "channelizers", right??
Straight to the point: These people that spread any occult and esoteric propaganda based in "channeling" and "contacting" with "entities", are CATTLE. They allow their minds, and in many cases, the body, to be possessed by what they think be "benevolent entities". The vital energy of these fools (mental, emotional, sexual) are feeding what Modern Gnosis calls "ex-personalities". Dead people that, while alive, were involved with witchcraft, general dark occultism, use to become "astral vampires", feeding of these fools that get involved with all sort of invocations, worshiping, rituals of channelizing.
According to hinduism, buddhism and gnosticism, after death a human can be 3 destines:

1 - Immediate rebirth, due to karma mechanic
2 - Inferior dimensions to eradicate the ego
3 - Superior dimensions to those that voluntarily eradicate the ego while alive.

The ones that eradicate the ego voluntarily, while alive, may rebirth as avatars or bodhisattvas. They DON'T MAKE CONTACT with live people, from superior dimensions, through "channelizings". They DON'T POSSESS people's mind. They DON'T MAKE people write psychographed messages, letters, statements, manifests or books. They DON'T POSSESS bodie's people. Sorcerers do that, witches, astral vampires, general dark occultist do that.
Unfortunately these followers and supporters of these kind of people have been increasing every day, as they were "bearers of superior wisdom".

My advice for everyone is: STAY AWAY OF MEDIUMS, CONTACTEES AND CHANNELIZERS!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Well lets consider things then

If these beings are feeding off the passive love emotion, then they must be edging on extinction considering almost no person actually travels that road very long...seriously, consider history...there has never been a great war to have people achieve this enlightenment of Ra.

You ever thought that in your visions or whatnot, the reason why you were being spooked away was because you were poisoning the water supply so to speak...

And finally, how do you measure enlightenment/bliss anyhow...this is one of those questions that nobody ever really knows how to answer.
Reptilian trap...seems like a trap would have you lead towards the direction while fearing the opposide end...
The teachings of Ra are frankly almost the same as any other religion...be at peace with yourself, meditate on God, etc...it just gives you more focus points...yet soo few people follow the directions of any religion to begin with.

meh, just a thought...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

being blissful for the simple sake of being blissful is stupid.

EXACTLY but you will find that the majority of these blissful devotes who follow such teachings of the RA and many other similar channeled bliss states, are following a state of bliss for blissfulness itself alone, they never stop to question WHY it is they find themselves in this state OR why they continue to stay within its blinding and "enlightening protection". I state it is not an enlightening state and that it is infact a barrier state that stop many seeking what is beyond. Its becomes SO lovely and fuzzy within its realm of bliss many fall quietly back to sleep from its charms.

It feeds them to be blissful, if you are blissfully ignorant and not proactive in helping others. Pretty much like a lot of society is, they live to socialize and satisfy their egos with gossip and superficial competitiveness.

David Icke has LONG spoke of mankind being in the grips of blissful ignorance. They (controlling reptilians ) keep us in a state of blissful IGNORANCE through many many ways, I am stating in the OP that possibly the RA are just yet another way to maintain this blissful ignorance. As long as people continue to remain within its barrier IMO they will find it almost imposible to see what is beyond .

These rays or chakra energies the RA hold central to their teachings are the reptilians tools to inititate this bliss barrier within us. This is why I dont touch any lower chakras, its like Im giving them free access.

I agree with you that it isnt just anger/hate emotions they feed off, they also feed of bliss. They feed off any emotion that is polarized in origin. Anger.......Bliss. Both extreme in their polarities, they are the same but from different poles.

Complete energy balance is the key.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Rik Clay RIP part 1

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay

part 2

Eyeopening his research before he mysteriously committed suicide while very passionately dedicated to his research, with every reason to live, and about to expose the music industry.

UNITY!!!

WOW I have now had time to watch your video links and I AM amazed at their resonating truth held within. Thank you.

this is the first time the work of Rik clay has been brought to my attention, and he was obviously connected to a much higher source of consciousness than most. I dont believe for a second a man of such intelligence would committe suicide willingly.

WHAT was that 1984 Olympics closing ceremony all about????!!!! What has an alien space ship, that then lands and out of it steps some 7 foot 4 tall alien got to do with the Olympics! Amazing, and I had no idea this actually happenned in an Olympic ceremony.

I would recommend everyone to watch the 3 videos you posted.

The absolute synchronicity held and unfolding within the 11:11 phenomenon is breath taking.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yes, so guided, intelligent, and just so beautiful. Even to think of him being murdered infuriates me. I light a candle for him, and his brilliance.

The opening ceremony of the 2010 olympics was riddled with babylonian magic. And that young man from georgia that died, well I believe he was a sacrifice for their dark magic.
Rik Clay brings up other deaths at other Olympics, and a certain number died on certain dates, just their favorite numbers, I think it was 11. This wasnt random, but deliberate.

Vancouver had scrambled words that spelled peace, but they looked esotoric or occult. Then a woman in the moon, Ma's group, Isis. A horned violinist they claim was something else, but if you want to know which mystery school diety it was, the flying man certainly pointed to it being Pan.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Greetings, Mr Green. I happen to agree with you, and am of the opinion that the Ra material has not one thing to do with Ra, or Re, who was a brother to Thoth, or Tahuti in the ancient tongues. These two were Atlantian scientists. While Re was seen by the people as the Sun God, Thoth was seen as the Moon God. These are the ones who taught womankind the magicks and the growing of herbs, and taught mankind to make weapons and build structures. Some of this went the right way, the way the knowledge was intended to be used, some did not. Magick is good, if the intent is good, herbs can be used to cure many illnesses, and some strains ease the mind, and some cleanse the body. War and warfare is bad for everybody, and the building of weapons has destroyed more than one society of a high intelligence order, such as ours. Like all things, a Balance is all things must be maintained. If the Balance that is our reality even once slipped a little, we would all suddenly wake up, I think.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Anyone correct me if I was wrong... The supporters of "Ra" are "contactees" and "channelizers", right??

Wrong, and those who channel Ra are not what what I would call "supporters." I have channelled Ra on three occasions, over a three day period back in 2002. I found him to be vague, and he liked to walk around a question, rather than answer it directly. I cannot say that I got much of anything from the experience, but the excitement, of course.

Straight to the point: These people that spread any occult and esoteric propaganda based in "channeling" and "contacting" with "entities", are CATTLE. They allow their minds, and in many cases, the body, to be possessed by what they think be "benevolent entities". The vital energy of these fools (mental, emotional, sexual) are feeding what Modern Gnosis calls "ex-personalities". Dead people that, while alive, were involved with witchcraft, general dark occultism, use to become "astral vampires", feeding of these fools that get involved with all sort of invocations, worshiping, rituals of channelizing.

Why do some lump everything together, when they are not even connected? I find this technique to be a Christian standard, but people should really do their research, before stating things like they know all about it.

You call everything Occult and esoteric "propaganda."

occult:
1. of or pertaining to magic, astrology, or any system claiming use or knowledge of secret or supernatural powers or agencies.
2. beyond the range of ordinary knowledge or understanding; mysterious.
3. secret; disclosed or communicated only to the initiated.
4. hidden from view.

esoteric:
1. understood by or meant for only the select few who have special knowledge or interest; recondite: poetry full of esoteric allusions.
2. belonging to the select few.
3. private; secret; confidential.
4. (of a philosophical doctrine or the like) intended to be revealed only to the initiates of a group: the esoteric doctrines of Pythagoras.

propaganda:
1. information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc.
2. the deliberate spreading of such information, rumors, etc.
3. the particular doctrines or principles propagated by an organization or movement.
(All Dictionary References: dictionary.reference.com...)

So to you, anyone who studies the occult or esoteric teachings, trying to better understand the workings of the universe and the Creator of same cattle? I would venture to say those who look only in one place for any information at all cattle.

They DON'T POSSESS bodie's people. Sorcerers do that, witches, astral vampires, general dark occultist do that.

By this last sentence alone, I can tell that you know not one thing about what you state in this post. If you can prove me wrong, without a copy and paste post, please do so.
No person, no matter how much of a sage they are, can possess another person's body by invasive techniques.

A Sorcerer is:
One who practices sorcery; a wizard.

The origin of the word Wicce means wise, or one who is wise. Big difference here. Astral vampires do exist, I believe, but dark occultist? What is that? Read again the definition of occult. In True High Magick, there is no dark or light magick, magick just is, it is a force, a way of bending the natural order of things. The dark and light are in the will of the practitioner.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
Mark Twain

Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge.
Mark Twain

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I happen to have dealt with the Ra Material just recently.. Honestly, it left me more befuddled than anything. The perpetual trite usage of words such as Social Memory Complex, Love/Light, Vibration, Infinite Creator, Infinity, One, Space/Time, tends to become nauseating to a true seeker of KNOWLEDGE. I like the messages, but just like the rest of the channeling material I've opened myself up to, I ended up disappointed.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Hello Mr Green!

I think its important to note that the channeler 'Carla' claims herself to be a Christian. She goes to church every week, several times a week if her health allows her to.

There are some videos on youtube of her...I will find them and post them for you.

Some that follow the law of one are really into the whole chakra thing which I dont fool around with. I tried it once, experienced enough to know the chakra's are real...and felt no more need to fool with it. It is what it is and I prefer to just follow my natural flow for life...not worrying about what is going on with the mechanics of my energy body.

It took 3 people to perform the channel over many years of time. When one of the 3 passed away, the channel couldn't continue. I have some doubt when others say they have channeled Ra for the experience of the 3 shown that this was a very narrow band and the 3 together made the energy field needed for this narrow band.

It seems that there was the scribe, the questioner, and the instrument (carla). If anything...the story about how the channel started is interesting in itself.

All I know is Carla is a very humbled soul and her light is beautiful.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join