It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dihydrogen Monoxide!! oohhh!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yes that's right H2O, water. Sounds scary doesn't it? Check this site out of someone I guess as a joke or maybe he is trying to prove a point on how propaganda can make people to believe a lie.

www.dhmo.org...

This guy put a lot of work into the site, it could probably fool a lot of people into thinking water is a horrible toxic poison.
It does prove a point with the same way they try to make carbon dioxide sound like an evil death gas, when it is essential natural gas for life on earth. Plants use it to create oxygen, yet the EPA calls it a pollutant, and they want to tax it!? Hmm, taxing a gas that every living animal and machines puts out, wow great idea!

Maybe you guys seen this site before, but I got a laugh out of it, he really did a good job of making it seem legit.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Convincing site..if you can't think. I can't believe he put that much work into it. It is true what zbgniew said. Soon the American people will not be able to reason themselves, and instead will only repeat what opinions the television creates for them.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
CO2 is only 385 parts per million of the atmosphere, thats less than 0.004% of the total!
Methane holds 20 times more heat than CO2

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Our science teacher actually handed out sheets saying how Dihydrogen Monoxide was so terrible. Of course, I already knew, so I was laughing my head off the entire time.

top topics

join