It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Craft Footage (Interesting)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

so you think its real? and dont you think him having alot of ufo footage is a little bit suspect? (if he filmed it all) I mean to see 1 alien spaceship wow but several? and no other reported sightings apart from him?

so how much are you willing to bet against me?

[edit on 6-3-2010 by yeti101]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Oh no! What have I done?! lol
Let's wait and see...

Regards

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

yes lets just see if the original is submitted for professional alanysis shall we?

i think no, lets see what happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I noticed that one of the 3 satellite objects did not get back into the craft but none the less shot off with the same speed and at the same time as the main object. The main object also closes up before take off.

Also the one object that did not get back into the mothership is at one point in the vid moving independently.

And once the craft moved why didnt the guy search for it? The camera goes strait down to the ground rather than off to the side as if the filmer were trying to regain the target. But this may not mean anything really.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Logarock]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
this is incredible if it is real.

regarding motion blur, im not quite sure what you're saying but IF the object DID shoot off at crazy speed wouldnt you get motion blur? i mean, lots of ufo reports speak of 7000mph etc, what would that look like on film?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
ufhunter stole my video !!

i asked LunaCognita to enhance this video for me because it looked interesting even though it's probably a cgi creation.

here is the original enhanced version..

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-3-2010 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by sparrowstail
reply to post by Kandinsky

Is it possible that the distortion ring of interference around the craft is from the propulsion electro magnetic disturbance? Just grasping at straws.

It's a little early to rule out the possibility that Geordie La Forge wasn't re-routing power through the matter/anti-matter buffers from auxiliary shields. This would certainly cause the interference around the craft

You and Commander Data run a level 2 diagnostic and a full sensor sweep. Try to isolate for any neutrino signatures form the distortion. I want a full report in an hour.
(In my best Picard English accent).

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Incredible footage!!

Just had it viewed by my team here at our production company, without a doubt NO CGI, i repeat NO CGI...and people, especially the thousands reading that do not post, This is real.

That's my opinion and no one is required to share the same views.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I know I remember seeing this video on ATS before in a thread.. I believe they said it was CGI. I cant find the thread though....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conluceo
Incredible footage!!

Just had it viewed by my team here at our production company, without a doubt NO CGI, i repeat NO CGI...and people, especially the thousands reading that do not post, This is real.

I've just got the results back from my lab and they say it either isn't real or it's fake...which one though?!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
reply to post by Kandinsky

Is it possible that the distortion ring of interference around the craft is from the propulsion electro magnetic disturbance? Just grasping at straws.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by sparrowstail]

Sparrowstail gets the gold star for the day. The ones I seen also had that effect and I was watching it live. 3 of them, just orbs not a larger craft.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Originally posted by Conluceo
Incredible footage!!

I've just got the results back from my lab and they say it either isn't real or it's fake...which one though?!

All i can say to that request is....

segunda ligna....

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Please contribute to the original thread

California UFO footage,2009.

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1   >>

join