It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr John Hall explains Satellite Terrorism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
For those with questions about Satellite Terrorism, here you go, this technology does exist and the following information will be of value to you, especially in the near future when the power elite might extend their use of it.

You'll enjoy this interview of Dr. John Hall.

www.satweapons.com...

Please listen to them in their entirety, you will get some very valuable information out of it.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Pocky]

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Pocky]

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Dr. John Hall also did a 15 part interview with George Noory on Coast to Coast AM on February 8th, 2010. I'll post part 2/15... because that's where the MEAT of the interview actually begins.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I am deeply suspicious of the claims made by Dr. Hall. I have not read his book, but I did catch his recent appearance on Coast to Coast.

His claims are very specific. Many people he is in contact with do not have a mental illness and are instead the victims of government and private agencies using satellites, mobile radar dishes, acoustic devices, implanted chips, etc. to inject thoughts/sounds into people's minds. Many of those specific claims are testable, and I do not believe (unless it's in the book) that he has adequately made these tests. I believe this is irresponsible.
One cannot prove that the government is not injecting thoughts into peoples' heads, but one can establish what methods they are not using in particular cases.

One of the easiest tests to perform would use traditional material shielding or even Faraday cage; I'm not talking about the cage-looking thing, but the concept. Shielding for EM is relatively easy, and many public/private structures offer nearly impenetrable accidental protection from EM. Acoustically shielded sites are similarly common. Take a group of subjects who claim to hear these voices of a non-mental-illness source and without them being aware of the significance, move them into a shielded space. Conduct the experiment in such a way that they are unaware they are being tested, while still getting them to provide you information on whether they are currently hearing the voices. If they experiencing no change in the experience when shielded from outside EM and outside audio, then we cannot say they are mentally ill, nor can we say they are not hearing voices others are putting in their brain, but we can say EM/audio is not involved. For those people it would rule out satellite, radar dishes, radio waves, acoustic devices, etc. This could invalidate many of the sources supposedly feeding Dr. Hall his information (if they are claiming this is satellite based).
You continue by trying to look for alternative causes.

Perhaps it is traditional mental illness, perhaps it is a new/unusual form of mental illness, perhaps it is the government. I just find it very suspect that with his access to this body of patients and potential test subjects that he wouldn't do more to try to understand the exact nature of their problem, and be able to provide more specific information to us all.

Please correct me if I'm wrong about what his book says.

John

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pocky
You can see 16 Interviews of Dr John Hall by visit my Youtube Channel 'OrganizedStalking ChennaiCity' and clicking on the PLAYLISTS section to see Dr John Hall interviews
I am a victim of Organized Stalking / Gang Stalking in Chennai, India for the past 6 years.
You can also see click on the following link to see Dr John Hall Interviews

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join