It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Static Electric And Would Like Some Answers Please

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonsmusic

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
stop draging your feet on the ground, that could make the static less :p just kidding bruv, I'm gona listen to some "electric feel - mgmt" peace out

I HAVE stopped, and it DOES help
Thanks

I'm glad you provided a follow-up. If its anything like the updates I do I'll be the only one to read it!

Here is a thread I followed up on for example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a problem with the way ATS posts things on the front page... they get loads of attention at first but if there is a major update a month later its like announcing it at an empty library.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm very highly charged to. I'm pretty sure that it's due to my afro which somehow collects static electricity.

I also think being around computers contributes to buildup of static. My little brother has had a lot of problems with static at his IT internship, and I had similar problems when I interned.

Anyone who's taken an electrodynamics course would see how this is plausible. Anything that uses electricity will give off EM waves, and that energy can be picked up by induction or some such.

It's kind of like this, you're the small coil and you're moving around inside of the "large coil" which is the room wrapped in wires and servers and such. In my case the "wires" coming out of my head will induce a little something I assume.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Instead of electric crow i have someting else, something better, but I forgot it just now... in which case, which is this case, I'll think of something else.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join