It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is there hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
as i read more and more and open my eyes to the suffering in this world i stop and wonder is there hope is there a chance is me acting making a diffrence its not that im losing hope is that i feel drained and tired my heart is heavy and my soul sad my mind is racing looking for answers but they are always out of reach how can we be certain that there is a light at the end of the tunnel, if the bad guys win then how can there be hope we have been enslaved since the beginning are we finally going to be able to break the chains of oppersion i dont know what to make of anything anymore i will continue to fight for the weak and the starving for the oppressed and the murdered but as i keep walking along the path i feel myself getting weaker

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

i feel drained and tired my heart is heavy and my soul sad my mind is racing looking for answers but they are always out of reach
I know exactly how you feel bro...I am quickly reaching breaking point where I will just give up and stop caring...it's a good day when I am shown a glimmer of hope...but my hope is fading, and future remains unknown...my soul cannot take much more...but I am not going to be defeated...I like to believe there is still hope in these twisted times...

[edit on 3/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

its nice to know other share the burden, i think even thou its slowly killing me its a burden worth having i hope that at the end all who fought and suffered for humanity well be remembered as the true heros of earth, i dont care for recognition i care about my planet and my species that going down a path that only leads to a dead end

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

i dont care for recognition i care about my planet and my species that going down a path that only leads to a dead end
I'm worried about our species, but it's much more than that...I'm worried about Earth, and all the life on it...I'm worried about the path our species is taking...I'm worried about other life in our universe, because at this rate, humans will end up becoming a rouge species...I'm worried about all the people suffering at this very moment, in the most horrific of ways, due to the greed of others...I fear the damage all of this causes to my soul, and the soul of every other person that share this burden...

[edit on 3/3/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I also know how you feel. I think way to much about things that are going on. I don't want to go into details, but what you described...yup. I know how it goes. Glad there are others that I can relate too

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

it does feel nice to know we aint alone even if we do think so, i think we must remember that we have 6,692,030,277 people who are counting on us, yes i know that some a very few amount are the ones that hold a good amount of the blame so i dont count them as human (mybe there not even human)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Lets help the people to know the truth
There is hope, don't let it fade
It may be hard to believe it sometimes
Just don't let your soul be so sad
The only thing you can do is try
Try your best and don't let it hide
So many people are walking the same path
don't get discouraged, you'll be fine

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by capgirl

yes press on keep spreading info, let the people decide and when all the evidence is laid out for everyone to see i wonder how the elite well try and defend there actions

top topics

join