It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occultism/Satanism they are the same thing! Part 2 Biblical Prophecy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Be fair to her this time of day is not consistent with her posting pattern you cant expect her to reply instantly to you when shes not online.

You also all know she can't answer your questions, I just hope that enough people have helped to open her eyes a little bit. Shadowfluxs first post on page 4 was particularly good.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Be fair to her this time of day is not consistent with her posting pattern you cant expect her to reply instantly to you when shes not online.

You also all know she can't answer your questions, I just hope that enough people have helped to open her eyes a little bit. Shadowfluxs first post on page 4 was particularly good.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by gYvMessanger]

I do not expect her to answer me immediately.

However, when she has replied to others who posted AFTER i did, it's pretty obvious she is avoiding me.

I do not think it is too much to ask for detail, when the OP is,flat out, condemning many very loving, very good people as evil.

Truth is, as I said before, this is another classic attempt to use personal beliefs as a shield while attack others.

Either the OP does not realize what she is doing, or she is doing it knowingly, and to me, it truly does not matter which one it is.

Quite frankly, if we are going to classify things as satanic, I would go so far as to say There is nothing more satanic than a belief system that stands against things, instead of for something.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Of course Melissa is demonstrating classic Christian Lay Person traits, in my opinion the importance of this thread should not be is Occultism Satanism which anyone who has taken part in the topic who has a shred of idea what Occultism is doesn't think, but instead we should be trying to help Melissa explore her own spiritual ideas in a more constructive way.

This isnt the place to list the million and one evils of the Christian church, for a Christian thats something they have to discover themselves and find a way to reconcile with their faith.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have tried to avoid reply to this thread and the other one you started OP...but you make it so hard to do.

First I am going to second the voices that you have failed to respond to all the questions in the first thread you started and find it very strange you started another thread without wrapping up the first one. And you have plans to make at least 3 more threads with this same title...?

Jesus teachings are very occult, for he told them that there was somethings he shared with his disciples that he did not give away to those that would call them foolish. Parables are hidden wisdom's....occult is nothing more then hidden knowledge. It means you must search, you must figure, it means that the answers are not just ever given to you....which is why one must have eyes to see and ears to hear.

And just to add...if I was to discuss things such as Satanism....the top practice on my list that I find Satanic....is a blood sacrifice.

You cant find such wisdoms in a book...such things will have to be searched, understood, it has to be found within....not just given to you.

Blood sacrafice is a scapegoat....the idea of there being a satan to blame and a savior to pass your buck to....is not holy. There is no growth in such a path. Pick up your cross and follow in the way. This is not about passing a buck.

The Judaic practices became mixed with the teachings and life of Jesus....the delusion that God allows to be as a marker for our understandings.

There is not going to be a book to tell you blood sacrifice is satanic (against what is holy).....this is something that is hidden and must be found on one's personal path.

The true nature of God is hidden and will not be just given to man to know...it must be a personal knowing through a personal path...and books are blinding many.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
Of course Melissa is demonstrating classic Christian Lay Person traits, in my opinion the importance of this thread should not be is Occultism Satanism which anyone who has taken part in the topic who has a shred of idea what Occultism is doesn't think, but instead we should be trying to help Melissa explore her own spiritual ideas in a more constructive way.

This isnt the place to list the million and one evils of the Christian church, for a Christian thats something they have to discover themselves and find a way to reconcile with their faith.

I have listed no evils, except in explaining why I wont just drop the subject, as melissa has suggested to me.

This thread was started because melissa started dropping in on other threads and telling anyone that would listen that everything except what she believes is satanic.

She was challenged to explain her stance, and has yet to come even close.

A thread started that blankets any entire group as evil, or satanic(which, again, cannot be logically used to describe things that predated the idea of satan), deserves to be scrutinized.

Especially when it's author flat out claims that what they believe is the only truth, and all others are wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Jesus teachings are very occult, for he told them that there was somethings he shared with his disciples that he did not give away to those that would call them foolish.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by LeoVirgo]

This is what I have been saying in both of Melissa's thread. More over it is one of the fundamental laws of the occult:

To know, to will, to dare, TO KEEP SILENT

I suppose we can't blame people like Melissa for not understanding Christianity when it is so esoteric and requires knowledge of that which the church condemns.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I think Isiah shows that for the Judaic path, God claimed to be the maker of both good and evil.

Isiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

By manifesting the breath of life into material worlds or existence creates duality. Duality is not a mistake but is offered for understanding.

If one wants to use the Bible for understanding such as the OP is suggesting I think its verses like this that cause flaws and cause disagreements between believers of the Bible as totally Gods word.

God says to not kill also, but uses his people to kill.

Search the heart, for there is where the eyes are to see are...is my suggestion for the OP. Dont stop seeking.

I see no reason for further threads that are failing to show Satanism as Occultism. To make many threads on the same topic, each thread within itself should have holding ground that pertains to the title...now this is just my opinion but I have read through 2 threads now and still have yet to see any grounds for the title being used.

With all due respect...Im just not seeing the point of the threads

My best to all
LV

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
hello op, i have a few things id like to address.

1) what inside knowledge do you have on peoples levels of faith? is there a meter that im unaware of? you speak of faith as the reason you understand this alluded to but not addressed connection. but faith its self is defined as beliving in something you cant proove, so how does beliving in something unproovable allow you special perception that prooves it?

2) you may not intend to offend but you do, as with your example "why would mother nater allow the weather" well because with no weather everything dies, we need rain, storms, lightning, wild fires, earthquakes, ect. you use these type of examples but they belittle the belifes of others.

3) you say that satan is behind all evil but do not seem to want to address that by your logic god created satan as part of his plan, and satan makes people do evil things so therefore by default god is responsible for all evil. by this logic its gods fault little children get raped, that crack addicts steal and murder to get crack (which was made by a man but sience god made man and satan its his responsibility).

4) heres the big one for me, i am neo pagan, i worship universal forces that i represent as the gods of ancient greece to better visualize them when i worship, specificly my patron god is thanatos the god of death, my antropomorphic imagining of the force of death and decay. so by would you classify me as evil and tricked by satan ?

thank you for your time

Hello Krill, I just posted my third thread that should answer some of your questions. But here they are anyway;

I do not have any inside knowledge that is not also available to everyone else; seek and you will find, ask and you will reieve. I do not believe you are visualising actualGods but Demons because I believe Egypt's worshiping of other God's was also devised by Satan. So yes I believe you are decieved or maybe you do this knowingly I am not sure.

I did address God as the creator of Satan somewhere. I am fully aware that God created Satan, I know he was an angel that rebelled against God. Does God have the ability to get angry? Yes, Does he destroy? Yes, Is God jealuse? yes. I assume God has many of the same emotions we do seeing we were made in his image. Does any of this make me believe in him any less? No.

I am not judging you or finding fault in you nor do I believe that I am above you in any way. I just believe differently than you accoding to your post.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
OK thread 3 is up. I will see ya'll over there.

Melissa 101

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Obviously Melissa, you dont see the reasons for God's blueprint of the world and how it is set up for us to try out many things ourselves so we can see what works and what does not.

I am not going to again reply to a new thread...I believe your running off from precious threads you did not finish is a cop out. I hate to say this to you, for your love for others is obvious and your belief is your belief...but the way you have went about these threads and the way you have failed to address what occult really is is only failure in your part.

There are many paths to God...you would only know this is you actually studied and sought for understanding through the Holy Spirit about this. The Holy Spirit has shown me how Thee is in all beliefs of man....and has shown me also how every belief has ways of Earthly things as well....even your Christianity.

You cant take a creation (Satan) that was created within the last couple thousand years and blame all past beliefs to this. You are passing the buck of mankinds wrong ways onto Satan....when in fact, when these people die....its not Satan who takes the fault....it is man for following in ways of Earthly things and not spiritual things. This does not pertain to one belief when this happens....for any belief can have a follower who seeks the belief for Earthly or selfish values (self salvation is one of these).

You are not helping others, Im sorry to say. Your teaching your fellow man, your other selves that are of God, to pass their wrongs onto Satan and to allow someone else to take up their sins. This is not Gods purpose for us....we are to take our wrongs as ours, we are to take our rights as our own...this is a personal path here, we cant place our rights or wrongs onto another. There is no spiritual growth when we do this.

So you have made another thread....which was pointless...you keep leaving people unanswered in all of your threads. You have failed to show how hidden wisdom's about the Holy Spirit are of Satan. You have failed to see how Gods true wisdom's for us are hidden. You have failed to see why things so precious just cant be given to us and you are leading others to believe that God gave us all the answers instead of true seeking.

Your are defeating Gods purpose....of seeking within, of seeking with the heart of what is righteous and holy. Gods word was here before books were written. Unless you can place yourself back to that time, picture yourself alone in this world without someone telling you about God, you will not see where Gods true word was and is and you will not be able to see the reasons for God not giving us all the spiritual wisdom's without things of Earth (like a book).

Do not give your pearls to the swine....this explains why Gods precious gems are not just given to us out right, its a quest, its a journey, its personal experience.

The Egyptian history is not of Satan...for it was needed and God will use it and has used it for that time it was needed. All beliefs have their purpose for Gods plan. Even the beliefs that show us what God is not....have their purpose for God. Gods plan is not a mistake, our being here is not a mistake, the fact that human experience offers us temptations to learn from is not a mistake. We have to have the world as it is....it is perfect in Gods plan, offering us exactly the things we need. If we lost all books, and man was left with the world without things written by man, Gods word would still be here, for it is life itself that holds the word of God.

Very disappointing how you used this topic to make so many threads, unfinished threads at that.

You can believe the book all you want...but most of it is knowledge of Earthly ways...not spiritual ways. You are only looking with the Earthly eyes that allow you to read a book, you are not seeing with your spiritual eyes that are used to read things outside of books.

Why does it bother me? For 2 reasons. 1) Because I see you as true at heart, so I believe God is waiting for you to seek with this true heart and your spiritual eyes soon. There are things that must be shown by the Holy Spirit, for things of Spirit are not of this Earth and cant be given to man, they are hidden for a reason. 2) You are misleading people as well.

You are passionate for God....this is great. I just dont think you really know God...for you use Earthly things to re verb things of man and of Earth.

My post to you early about blood sacrifices being the delusion God allows was me over stepping your free will. For this is something I should not just 'give' to you, for you are one that would call them foolish and Jesus did not just give such answers to beings like you stuck in your scriptures. But that is why I know, I am still attached to Earth and have much to learn, for I choose willing to sometimes offer the gems to the swine that call them foolish, I do this in knowing I over step my limit to allow others to find their way truly.

I will say again...Jesus was very occult, he taught things that held spiritual meanings that the common man would not see. This is hidden knowledge that can be found on a personal path without Earthly things distorting the path of seeking.

Im not saying there is not wisdom of the spirit in the Bible....but when those come on here claiming a book is Gods word...I will speak up, for I know this to be true that God did not leave us a material book or anything of Earthly substance to give us the answers. To know things of spirit, you have to seek the hidden meaning to life itself. Your life is your own book that God has offered to you to understand God and the world.

This world is not a mistake, its not a mistake we are tempted here, its not a mistake we learn through our wrongs.

I will not stay silent when someone comes on here and says that only their faith is right and call all others of Satan.

It seems that Christians forget what the word 'Satan' actually means and see that duality has a purpose and that purpose was sown by God Theeself.

BTW....the fact you say God is a jealous God...proves to me, you do not know Thee.

Have fun with all of your many threads!

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Jesus teachings are very occult, for he told them that there was somethings he shared with his disciples that he did not give away to those that would call them foolish. Parables are hidden wisdom's....occult is nothing more then hidden knowledge. It means you must search, you must figure, it means that the answers are not just ever given to you....which is why one must have eyes to see and ears to hear.

I don't disagree with you, but I would like to clarify something about this.

It's not that anything is really hidden. It's that people do not think to look or see it. That is something that amazed me in my experience, that nothing was ever hidden from me, I just never asked/seeked it.

Because it is not hidden, as one seeks they start to look for things, and because of that they start to see it.

Jesus doesn't speak in parables to hide things. He speaks in parables because it's the only way he can express things that others have not seen. It is to say "it's like this in this way" and so forth. Those with the understanding already have no troubles in seeing the point of the parables. But those without the understanding are unable to see it. They lack the understanding.

Now there is an element of society that does work to keep these things hidden. But it is impossible to hide if someone should seek it(why they are doomed to fail in the end). They "blind" people to the understanding by keeping them from seeking them. And this is done with replacements. Give them the replacement, they believe they have the answers already in those replacements and thus they do not seek. I've talked on that many times, I know you've heard it.

Your point about the parables being like that is right, but it's not hidden by Jesus, but is instead "to light/show" it. Let those with ears hear and so on.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

Hello badmedia

I guess I should clarify. I dont mean that spiritual wisdom cant be found. That is why I said there is a reason to seek the wisdom's...not just assume it will just be given to us. It is hidden is ways that the common man who wouldnt understand not see it. But the true seeker with their heart and spirit will be able to seek and find understandings.

The ways for understanding have always been here within the offering of life. Man thinks they can read a book and have full knowledge. This would defeat Gods intentions of making us as instruments to see as well as to be used for the will of God.

My point was...just knowing the Bible or any other books that may have spiritual wisdom's within it...does not mean that a person then has spiritual understandings. They may have Earthly understandings, which must be learned first anyways...so this is rightfully a path as well. We must know things of Earth before learning things of spirit.

If spiritual wisdom was just given to us, we would not have to seek. This was my point.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
nice.. well over 90 some replies and 1 flag.. doesnt that just say it all lol

please ..please tell me you will tire of writing this poorly researched and extremely misleading pile of crud and go seek some self help tapes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join