It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay ATS, it's almost time!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I'm very happy with the way you wrote that post, not bashing me, not completely kicking me under the bus, but asking me. (I hope more people follow this way of communicating and debating)
reply to post by tru_blu_dude

I hope you didn't feel I'd kick you partly under the bus, because that wasn't my intention at all!

ATS can get pretty heated sometimes. I think its happens when we feel very passionate about the subject matter and frustrated with not being able to communicate our beliefs adequately/or persuade others we are in the "right." I've caught myself doing it a time or ten, and had to leave the thread, calm down, and then return so I could try and be more civilized.

Anyway, its great to have you here and I can't wait to start the experiment!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...so if enough people want it to happen then it will happen. If there was any truth in that then prayers would work, which of course is not the case. Still, check out Prophet Yahweh on youtube if you like. I think he's a fraud but you might not. He claims he can summon UFO's.

Sounds like nonsense to me though.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cindymars

If I am to participate with energy and focus, noon is not going to work as I am at work. For me PST California, anywhere from 10 to 11PM in the evening.
One it's less noisy with actual sound and with interference, a clear time.

Plus for me it is when I am in a meditative, quieter state.

That would be great but people on the other side of the country might not be awake at that time. Maybe like 8 PST is good?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Aha so someone did see something. I was the one that started the UFO thread you spoke of so I am glad someone saw something, how cool is that.

Maybe I should do another then same theme with an specific time in mind?

Anyway I know how ya feel about the fact that we are capable of so much more, I feel that way every day. It pains me too that we have ceased to explore our own capabilities. I for one am tired of the suffocating feeling of not being free and it seems money, or a lack of it, is holding me hostage.

We all know what is to blame and yet we feel powerless to do anything about it, this is what tptb want, for as long as we remain passive they continue their lavish lifestyles and hold onto power over us, all at our expense. But that's not the entire story.

I don't believe just thinking about stuff will get things done really all thats doing is passing on the buck in the hope that someone else will do something about the state of affairs. Actions speak louder than thoughts so to speak, but who will start the fire, who will speak up for us, who will rally the troops?
Or maybe we've reached stale mate and are stuck in this mire of mediocracy!

Heads up for your intentions however, they seem honorable.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Maybe I should do another then same theme with an specific time in mind?
reply to post by pharaohmoan

Yes, Please!

I'd love to try this. Wasn't here for the last time, but if you do this again I'm game.

OP.... a suggestion. Since ATS has so many members in different time zones, why don't we set up three or four different times a day? Anyone who is free during any of those times may participate, but for those of us who might be busy we have a better chance of fitting it into a schedule.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Yes! You're exactly right. I didn't elaborate on what we can do to raise our frequencies and positive energies. So thank you for that!

We do have the power to manifest. The only catch is that it must be fully loving and for the greater good. Which brings us to your point. We have to raise our frequencies and be completely Loving! I checked out her channel, and it was pretty uplifting! There are a bunch of different videos about being positive, and the how-to! Music is pretty much my savior. When I'm feeling upset, or stressed, I put on a nice classical piece, or maybe just my favorite song and everything just melts away. Dolphin and Whale sounds are really amazing to listen to with eyes closed. I felt completely refreshed after listening to them for about five minutes. It's an amazing feeling! I opened my eyes and I felt almost as though my vision was clearer, and my mind was opened. These are important factors in the manifestation process. We have to be able to control and focus our thoughts!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Just finished reading through the thread! It definitely ties into this. I've had some similar experiences as the ones mentioned in your thread, which just validates that we are all connected!

When the earthquake(s) happened, did you feel any types of unusual pain? It was strange, the day after the Chile earthquake I felt a tightness in my chest, and almost felt claustrophobic. I could only understand this feeling as connecting with Chilean people. I feel as though I could sense their pain and feel it inside me. A similar thing happened a few days after the Haiti earthquake. I felt an uncontrollable hunger, that would change to a feeling of fullness, back and forth. I can only assume this was in relation to the lack of food the Haitians have.

I believe completely that we are all connected, and we could all either use this connection to feel uplifted, or to bring each other down. And this is where /my/ thread comes into play. I want to practice this connection, and see if we can start manifesting everything we've been talking about! Even if we don't ALL simultaneously think the same thing, if we have more and more people REALLY focusing on a New Earth, I believe we can push it over the edge, and make it happen faster! Once we can tune into each others thoughts and emotions, I think we'll be able to tune into animals, plants, and even Mother Earth's feelings. I really feel a connection growing between humanity, and I can see us starting to work together instead of for individual gain.

Let's keep sharing all our experiences, and let's tune in to each other! It seems from reading all these different posts, that we're all on the same page. We all want to focus on a better world, and a change, and now we can!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Sounds like a great idea! We should have a bunch of different times so we can get more people in different time zones to be actively practicing manifestation! Say we had some early risers, they could do a 10am meditation/manifestation. The late-sleepers can do the 10pm one. Etc. Then we could have a midday one for people who are busy in the morning and night!

So we'll set up many different times, and hopefully people will do this daily. I seriously think if we can turn this into a habit, we can achieve a LOT together! I can only hope this thing gets bigger and bigger! We want people to think of a new, better world as much as possible! The more thoughts get out there, the more we can achieve! Hopefully we can have day, evening, and night meditations so there will be groups working together all throughout the day!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by RedAmnesia

That's awesome! I'm so glad to see there are people actively researching the subject, and it's becoming more known!

The last 'gathering', if you will, seemed to have worked for people! Let's make this one bigger and better! Get everyone you know to be involved, if you're comfortable talking to friends about this subject. I know we can break free of the Matrix if we get this ball rolling!

Power in numbers! I've said it before, but it's so true! The more people we can have involved, the more we can achieve!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I'm with you!

No matter what time of day it is, or whether you're consciously thinking of manifesting, know that I'll be doing so. Know that my thoughts are of completely pure intentions, and I'm thinking of YOU guys ATS! I'm thinking of all Humanity! I'm seeing the love pour through each soul on the earth, so know you're being taken care of by my thoughts, and I hope you'll return the favor!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zosomike

Synchronicity is the key! As soon as I read all the posts about the 'floaters' or black dots in my peripherals, I started to see them! I tried to focus on feeling what the other people were feeling, and I'm pretty certain I tuned into it!

It's no surprise, or secret that we can feel each others emotions, feelings, pain, and love. That is a pretty well-known fact. I don't want to stress anyone, or cause anyone worries, but when you are sad, it affects all the things around you, including all of us. The more happy people there are, the more our world will prosper! Makes sense, doesn't it? We're all miserable and desperate for change right now, so our world seems to follow suit. (We manifested that reality) So now, let go of everything you know, because it doesn't pertain to this. Know that you CAN make a difference, simply by being positive. Know your mind is powerful, and put it to good use! Let's flip this world around, and show 'em what we're made of!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Time of day shouldnt matter. Everyone has a best time for them. Just we need to pick an hour to do this. And should work on raising freqs.

The Great Intention with Max Igan picks a time, which turns out to be Sat 2 pm pacific. But you know, it doesnt matter if you miss.

This is matrix. I've had moments when my freqs were so high I was in this very light, rapid field, felt so high, there was a faint buzz continually, I had to go out and hug trees and feel their rough bark to ground. But, I also saw coding in trees. Dna is a language akin to computer language and its subject to change in real time, through sound, light, energy, frequency, harmonics. We can alter our dna. Also through unlocking our natural psi.

Which brings me to the point, lol: if the meditation is comparative to a big open office word file, then everyones additions at various times can be added on, as addedums. Just click save.
So for those who can join at the right time, this is good, and for those who must add the file, its ok too.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Hey Tru Blu Dude , i was sussing out ya thread , and thinking whats goin on here , but then you mention the chile quake , ive said alot stupid things on ATS from being 'insensitive' to 'tryin to open minds' , I was lurking for three years on Ats before i joined , ive been led away by trolls and even trolled myself, what im saying is that ATS has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster to me because of all the opinions and truths and shocking news to boot ,ive had posts removed because of my roller coaster emotions from the wide topics , im probebly on alot of peoples ignore list ,and had major points deducted (-700) ,and a few warnings from Mods , what im saying is ,every time i walk away from ATS i always find myself back again ,watching events unfold, commenting etc, Here i am ,its 3 am in the morning , (AUST Time) and im at it again , when you said chile quake it hit me, i wanted to go to bed a few weeks ago and got a very uneasy feeling ,pain and fear, i checked ATS and there it was , huge quake in Haiti , before i went online i told my partner something is wrong , and it was haiti , Bro count me in , i guess all i wanted was for the bad things to go away , and never really thought others did to , my step son came in my home office after dinner while i was watching a video posted on American War Crimes in Iraq , my step son(10) watched with me and his eyes started welling up in tears because of the kids being born with mutations from prosphorus bombs,and rapes,puppies been thrown and grenades , he was really sad , but he was strong and said the ones responsible are going to be punished , A feeling of helplessness came over me cause i know i couldnt fight fire with fire to protect his future from this types of War technology , I really hope we can do something for our planet , and i wanna do this cause ive tryed everything else , im doin it for the scared parents out there , who worry for there kids , and i feel a huge sense of worry for us the planet , ive come to realize now that people only worry bout things they love , put me down for this, being on the other side of the planet ,hopefully myself and others in the south Pacific could be a good boost signal so the love travels the whole earths circumference , its now 3.15 am , the time alone should tell you alot , Lets do it ..

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I hope you didn't feel I'd kick you partly under the bus, because that wasn't my intention at all!

ATS can get pretty heated sometimes. I think its happens when we feel very passionate about the subject matter and frustrated with not being able to communicate our beliefs adequately/or persuade others we are in the "right." I've caught myself doing it a time or ten, and had to leave the thread, calm down, and then return so I could try and be more civilized.

Anyway, its great to have you here and I can't wait to start the experiment!

Oh not at all! I was trying to say how I was so glad you're NOT trying to do that! So thank you!

I can definitely agree with you, as I've been in the same position! It gets frustrating when people start to deny you, or call you names, etc. Then you just feel like lashing back. (Another example of how our emotions affect the people around us.)

I'm glad you're a part of this experiment! I have a very high vibrational feeling about the people in this thread! I feel a certain pureness about us. Anyone else feel it?

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

WOW, that was the most perfect way to put it! I thought everyone thinking at the same time was the way to make it happen quicker, but I guess it really does not matter! It makes complete sense this way, and I'd never thought of it like that before you!

If each 'file' or thought was saved, at the end of the day we'd have quite a gathering of 'files'! It's almost like sending out e-mails. We can e-mail our thoughts and fill up the inbox of the universe! Eventually someone will respond! The more "e-mails" you send, the more likely we are to get a response!\

Great insight Unity!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You should still have a basic smallish, might grow to biggish, group that meets same time, like the weekend, is a good suggestion, and then, others just tag on. You have to have a name for the session. You can even set cords like they do with remote viewing, call it something. That way everyone is attuned to the right file.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

Wow, Stacey. Reading your post made me emotional! It sounds like your son is very brave. You might ask him what he sees the world to be. Get in touch with both yours and his childhood, as you must have an imagination to believe what is TRULY going on. It seems like a dream, but it is real.

I know there are so many people out there just like you! Worrying about the future, not knowing what to do about it. We feel helpless because we don't have any resources to beat the Big Guns. Well today I'm here to say you DO have the power to defeat the "dark hats"! It takes one small thought, turning into a million ideas, turning into a billion people working together for the same thing! The time to come together is now. I'm so glad you're in, your post was touching and I'm glad we've got someone on your end of the world! Looks like we've got a ton of different places covered!

The only way to make it happen is to believe it, and live as though it's ALREADY happened! We have to imagine our New Earth as something we've never experienced, because it will be. Let go of everything you knew, because the New Earth will be something unfathomable to most.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Well said , imagine the world is already the way we want it , thanks 4 the + flow ,Your a good man, and im glad im doin this , i feel better already about being apart of a really good movement , and everyone else here , time ta take the planet to higher levels , Lets go !!!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Alright, so it's come to my attention that we're all "IN". But we don't really know what we're in for!

What Unity suggested is that we could of course do our own separate thing, but have some group work going on as well!

We're all working toward the same goal, so either way our thoughts are going to the same place, and for the same reason! It's like spamming an e-mail inbox. Eventually one of them will be opened, and replied to. So keep your individual goals in your heart, but we must also work together for everyone! We have to work for the people who don't know what's going on. People in the lower vibrations, and people who don't have access to information and resources like we do. Don't use this power for personal gain. Use this gift to better the entire world!

I guess that seems to be the big goal, so let's mainly focus on that! Try not to feel frustrated if things don't happen overnight. A huge change like this may take a lot of 'emails'! But I think with the right minds at work, and the desire for humanity to prosper, we can push it over the edge as zosomike said. It's so close, but it just needs a little boost! Let's give the Earth that boost, boost it with positive charges of energy, and loving thoughts.

So let's do it!

I couldn't have picked a better time to start this thread! The month of March is supposed to have all sorts of energies coming through! The Equinox from the 20th-21st, there is a Full Moon and New Moon in March. And all of these things create energies to help us become fully conscious.

We'll definitely have to get something happening through the Equinox, I think that would have a great deal of impact, with all the energies flying around. Basically this month is about coming together as One. Which kind of freaks me out, because I wrote this Thread before I read about the March energies.

As for naming this project I am open to suggestions because I'm a horrible name-maker. (just look at my username!
) I'd also like suggestions about which times people are available, and where you're at, so I can convert time zones! I'm available basically any time, so I'm most likely thinking with you anyway! But to have a set time, where everyone knows that everyone else is doing the same thing, I think that could work much better.

Woohoo! I feel like we're getting so close!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I might be on board if you lost the messiah complex.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join