It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay ATS, it's almost time!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Maybe I should do another then same theme with an specific time in mind?
reply to post by pharaohmoan

OP.... a suggestion. Since ATS has so many members in different time zones, why don't we set up three or four different times a day? Anyone who is free during any of those times may participate, but for those of us who might be busy we have a better chance of fitting it into a schedule.

I was going to suggest that as well. Because if I am actually going to participate it would have to be 10 PM or so PST.

Also I would like to suggest that if we are all serious about a positive change we must or should work on our selves as well. If we want things to be good or comfortable or whatever it is we want it must start with us. I know that for example until I clear some of the darkness from inside of me, I cannot effect much outwardly.

Just saying.

PS: Looks like that has been covered already.

Oh and the op does not have any kind of messiah complex.

[edit on 4-3-2010 by cindymars]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Oh and the op does not have any kind of messiah complex.

Maybe he does.... he wants to save the world!

That's not a negative comment at all, by the way. I'm very excited about this, attempting to make a difference is so much more important than name calling or whathave you.

Now, a confession. I'm very new at the meditation thing and not very good. I'm going to need some good coaching. Anyone have a suggestion?

smylee

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ultraspunk

Hahaha! I'm glad you're on board, I promise I won't try to save the world. Just initiating the changes that need to be made in order for the world to change itself.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

That is fine with me! So you're covering the night shift over where you are! ^^ 10:00pm PST = 1:00am EST (where I am) Though I usually am awake at that time, so I will definitely be a part of it as much as I can! Sometimes I may have to sleep though! xD So if anyone else is in for 10:00pm PST let us know! (and let me know if you need me to do a time zone conversion)

We definitely need to work on ourselves as well! I still have negative thoughts, but I'm really starting to get the hang of just saying NO when they enter my mind. I'm more able to just stop being sad when I feel upset, I just tell myself to cheer up, and I do! We absolutely need to master our own minds and try staying in a loving thought pattern. Especially when we're meditating and focusing our thoughts on creating something!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I haven't been doing it for very long either! I think getting people to do it together will make it easier on one another. When people are involved in something we can help motivate each other to keep it up! Different things work for different people. I'll tell you what I do, and maybe you can figure out something that works best for you!

First things first, a quiet, calm place is always the best when you're meditating. If you're able to do it outside, even better! Connecting with nature is a great way to calm your mind, and feel relaxation. But if you can't, anywhere you can focus without being too distracted would work best. You can put on some of your favorite tunes, which will make you feel happy. Or I like to put on whale songs and classical music. (They're supposed to be the best for calming the mind.)
After I've got my music and my area all good to go, I just sit back and enjoy the sounds of nature, or music, or whatever I happen to be listening to. I close my eyes and picture a world where people are free, and limitless! I picture a place similar to Pandora (from Avatar) where everyone is spiritually connected and can speak to the Earth, and all the animals. But it's even better than that in my mind.. It's Heaven on Earth. Earth IS Heaven! I just relax and imagine what the world could be! Although you don't always have to use your meditation to think of a better world, you can use it to help yourself sometimes too!

Meditation helps you align your energies, and become at peace. If you just get into a deep state of relaxation, think of some things you want to happen. If you're into UFO's, try and contact ET's! If there's someone you want to get back in touch with them, try thinking about them and see if they call.

-- that just made me think of an e-mail I got a few years back. It was one of those "Send this to 10 people and someone will call your house!" And sure enough, the phone rang after I hit that send button! I believed in it, so I think that may be why it happened. I expected the phone to ring, so it did. And you can use this idea for almost anything! Don't get upset if things don't happen right away though, sometimes it takes a lot of thinking!

I found a thread on The Laws of Attraction (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and it's a pretty good one if you're new to this concept! That's all this experiment really is, a law of attraction. Send out positive thoughts and loving energies to the world, and it will follow suit! The hope is to get as many people to think lovingly. There's too much hate in the world, and this is why people feel so heavy all the time. That weight literally lifts from your shoulders when you practice being positive. It takes a bit of discipline, doing daily meditations but if you keep at it, things become so much easier and clearer!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

Well said , imagine the world is already the way we want it , thanks 4 the + flow ,Your a good man, and im glad im doin this , i feel better already about being apart of a really good movement , and everyone else here , time ta take the planet to higher levels , Lets go !!!

Thank you! I'm so glad you're a part of this. I bet this will be one of the best ATS experiences you'll have
This thread is definitely going to attract like-minded people as it already has! It does feel good to be a part of something. It will be so much easier for us to all come together and work together, rather than being alone in all of this mess. We're definitely taking this planet to new levels!

Fasten your seat belts everyone, each day is just one day closer to an IMMINENT change! It has to happen because I'd say at least 90% of the world wants change, whether it's the same change as us or not, I bet any change for the better would be welcome by all!

This is all too close for words! I feel like it could happen at any moment!

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hey tru blu!

I've read most of this thread and agree with much of what has been said and in general I'm on board. However, I have a bit of a different view of things.

What I am interested in is the functionality of such experiences. I'm all for working on developing telepathic bonds with others and such, but I think a lot of the time these things lead away from functionality instead of towards it. Saying "we're all going to focus really hard on making this thing happen" is very different from saying we are going to focus really hard on developing methods for making these things happen and we're going to invest a large amount of energy into the attempt to make his happen". Things like this (ie, the developement of methods for the evolution of humanity) which defy entropy require a lot of energy. This energy can only come, in my opinion from the zero point. (or you could call it the zen state too...or whatever.)

So what I think the goal should be perhaps in these coordinated focus/meditation sessions is the movement of indiviuals into the zen state such that communication can take place between individuals and harmonic group think can occur.

Just my two cents!

I'll be looking out for you all in the mindspace!

-Penkala.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by penkala

You're right about that penkala. It's very difficult to establish a connection when you've got a cluttered brain! It takes practice to get into a permanent 'zen state', but I think that meditation gives you a brief moment of zen no matter how much you've practiced! I guess I jumped the gun on that one, I should have explained that as well, so thank you!

-----

Whether you're experienced or not, I think there's a possibility for a connection of some type. It really does start with individual thoughts though. Just working on yourself will in effect, help the world. As you become a more positive, loving being, your energy and aura surrounding you will be of a higher vibration. The more people that are in this mind state, the more the collective Earth state will become positively charged!

So even if you don't want to be a part of the big picture, it will help if you individually work on this as well! If you can't make it for a "group meditation" it's okay! You can still do your own thing, and know that you're helping the big picture.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
blu.

I don't think I communicated my concepts clearly enough.

Please know that I say all of these things without the assumption of knowledge. I ask that you read them in the same way. Nothing is certain. Which in itself says a lot.

My point was perhaps that the way to have an effect is to move away from the airy fairy-ness of spiritual methodolgy.

Zen is not something which can be given. We think we understand and so we are mistaken.

Positive charges attract negative charges. Be prepared.

Perhaps mindstates create realities. If so, what creates mind states? We could say that we do, but that would be ignorant of all of our biological and psychological programming. However, I personally think these things can be overcome.

The reason that I've chosen not to participate is not that I don't want to work on the big picture, and I understand the effects of the work I do on myself on the collective.

It seems to me though that the way to go is to come to understand the laws of our realities such that we can reach the tipping point.

Existence precedes essence.

Peter Penkala.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Well ive been doin the positive thing again !! Just dropping a line or two to say im a man of my word and action , its 1:27 am and im holding true to my words, by the way ,last night i got a phone call from my best friend of 18 years , only thing ,i lost my old cell phone in 2006 ,and moved city ! LOST TOTAL CONTACT

My region has two major citys and i moved from one to the other , and get this , my partner lost our home number about 2 months ago ,and tryed getting the operator to find our number , and it wasnt listed , but when my bro George rang me on a 'hunch'(hmmm) last night he said the operator put him threw st8 away???!!!!
We talked for 3 hrs just catching up on the years , which was just awesome !!!!!
The way i look at this is i got nothing to lose and , if this is a little way mother earth ,god, the universe has given back to me personally cause of a 1 min meditation of good vibes towards the world then this is more of a testimony of sorts ,
Ill try and go for two minutes after this post , happy good vibin friends , may something nice happen to you all ...soon ,see ya tommorow

[edit on 6-3-2010 by StaceyWilson]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is very interesting, I am somewhat drunk right now so I won't say too much but I am interested in joining you guys on this. UK here so time of event is quite important. Be back on tomorrow
Look forward to seeing how this thread goes

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I like this guy; the OP. He's great. It's a great thread. I'm not into the "vibrational" new age stuff but I don't think of it as bull hockey. Other than some of the new age ranting posted this is a great thread and I'm on board 100%.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StaceyWilson

That's great! Focus on what you want, and it can definitely manifest into reality! Last night before I went to bed, I focused on finding a job. This morning I woke up to find two job offers in my e-mail, and a voicemail asking for an interview as well! It's amazing what you can do once you realize you can create your own reality.

So if one mind can achieve personal manifestation, imagine what a group of minds can achieve! Seriously try it with something as small as getting a phone call from a friend. Once it happens, you can be more confident in your abilities. Once you're more confident in your abilities, you can achieve miraculous things!

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Haha sounds like you had a good night! xD I'm glad you're on board, the more the merrier! I'm excited to see this board grow!

As far as I know, there is one person who does meditations at 10:00PM - PST. And I am basically available 24/7 - EST!

If anyone else has committed to a daily meditation/manifestation, let us know by posting your time zone, and what you're manifesting, and of course, we'll post the results of our attempts! XD

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by KyleOrtonArmy

Haha, I guess I did get a little New Age-y through the thread. Just to clarify, I am not a believer or disbeliever. I just have a very open mind, and through trying to put this ability to practice, it seems to work! I've been asking for people from my past to get in contact with me, and it has worked on numerous occasions! I've tried secretly asking my mom to make my favorite meal that night, and sure enough she does! I asked for my sister to return from Calgary, and sure enough, she returns home. (She was planning on permanently living there) Of course you can't always get what you want, as it may interfere with their own destiny. But I definitely feel that we have influence on our personal realities, and I think we could do more with this gift!

[edit on 8-3-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is a intresting post, got to say you guys are wierd. But ill give it a try, got nothing better to do anyways, and i have always been intrested in this universe i find myself in, and how its all linked together. A couple of questions what exactly do you want me to focus on and what is the prime directive.

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Congrats OP for getting the ball rolling.

Here's my two cents..
As you are all probably aware.. many of us are conditioned by a lifetime of material existence, chasing the dollar, following rules. Though it doesn't have to be this way and we can CONSCIOUSLY change it. We need to break out of this "subconscious Matrix."

We need a Catalyst.. something "other than" to step us outside of how we think.
Something "other than," something besides the "Default" state of mind and the Default choice. It can be comfortable in a weird, paradoxical way to be living in the Matrix. And it can be a bit intiminating to step out of the comfort zone. As David Icke calls it, it is a "Hassle-Free" zone. This is why we need a Catalyst for change, something "other than" how we THINK it is. Because the truth is, our imaginations are INFINITE!

Think of the mind as a "drawing pad," as a blank white piece of paper. We can create anything we so desire on this pad. Our environment, what we believe to be "Real," has a huge impact on the Quality of Creation on this pad. What we take seriously becomes serious..

So in order for us to "step out" we need something to "step into." Next time you take a shower, instead of turning on the comfortably warm water, try to "turn the knob" to the opposite side of what you usually do, and see what happens, experience the change of doing the opposite of what you, I, we.. whatever is normally done. All pain is an illusion. Experience this knowing it and embrace it.

Right now I am working on myself, and trying to "undo" years of subconscious programming. I find myself "falling down" into the realm of Matrix, desire, low-level thoughts, but its OK as long as I consciously am working upward. It does take work, but i just keep reminding myself that it is ALL in the mind. Inside to Outside, Outside to inside.. Sometimes its "good" to get embarrased, sometimes its "good" to try and fail. Other times it is "bad" to try and fail. It just depends on one's perspective.. What is "good" vs "bad" in the infinite?

So.. thats my opinions on things.. As for synchronized meditation, lets see what happens when we introduce spontenaity into the mix. As long we are all trying, learning, attempting to Change, does it matter if it is at the same time? While some sleep others can "hold down" the Fort so to speak. [edit]Im all for synchronized meditation too, and if you guys pick a time I will attempt to focus my intentions with you all during that time. Since I think that is the main point of this, I will attempt to hop aboard.

Big thanks for all those hopping on board and getting this ball rolling. I do think we can change the world because the world is all inside of each one of us. Lets align ourselves with Positivity and experience love, change, true glory. Best wishes to all here that continue to work upon themselves.
:]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by light_circle]

[edit on 9-3-2010 by light_circle]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey guys! I've been really busy trying to deal with "Reality" lately! Unfortunately life isn't as perfect as it could be yet! (Still trying to get a job!) It's very time consuming. Anyway, I was reading this thread, and I really thing it ties into everything we're discussing here!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's about the Akashic Records. It's all about Oneness, and how we're all connected. So if you're interested, it's a great read!

light_circle, you're very right about working on your individual self! We need to change the way we think, because everything we know is a 'Matrix'! Just changing the way you do routine things will help raise your consciousness! If you consciously choose to do something you were accustomed to differently, it changes your way of thinking in a way! You'll 'step outside the box'!

That's a great idea too! Maybe we'll just get a connection through random meditations! But I think it would help to have a collective mindset either way. If we all think of almost a 'meeting spot' or something, we could kind of work toward getting on the same vibrational frequency and a connection could be made!

How's everyone coming so far on their self meditating and working on maybe manifesting your own reality?! Just curious about any progress being made!

[edit on 11-3-2010 by tru_blu_dude]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Great thread tru blu!

These mass syncronized meditations ive been reading about lately seem to be a far wiser approach than the outwards in attempt at spreading hidden truths to ears of those not really ready to hear yet. I strongly believe my initial seeking was stirred by an intuition I had when the mind was quiet. But the benefits of getting together with a common are far greater than I can type here, It would help all life on earth including the earth itself which apparently is quite badly effected by our thoughtforms.

I think a u.f.o flashing us would be like a bonus, a little "well done guys keep it up"

I got to thinking about the saved addendum meditations. Does synchronizing at the same point on our illusery linear progression of time even matter, or is it the synchronizing of hearts/minds/spirits worldwide in unity? something that transcends space and time altogether.

Also I wanna put a call out to lurkers, I was one for a couple of years. This synchronizing seems to work on the law of squares, (similar to the square root of 1% of a population can make a difference youve probly heard of) where by each additional person who joins us doubles the effectiveness of the entire group!!
This seems to only happens when each are calling for the similar thing, world peace or more love for example. So most normal people do not have an effect that ends up being squared as their thoughts are too varied, so we can easily cancell them out pretty quikly.

I often think how wonderfull it would be if we managed to get a rough social memory complex type thing up and going. A worldwide telepathic link up, where anything that is known to one human is instantly known to all.....the implications i cant fathom but lets just say this site would be uneeded, I understand a similar thing existes in cells and throughout the animal kingdom, it is always a possibility, although not probable. It may happen to varying degrees, and is already happening akashic records style, but we could see a jump to a much more easily accesible form in the near future

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey guys! I've been a lurker for about 6 months..Just recently I made an account but never posted anything. This thread though is very important so I feel like I should comment on it. I think it's great you started this blu(btw I didn't steal your name on purpose haha). Regardless I will be meditating at 10 pm PST so that it collaborates with the other people.

Anyways, best of luck guys.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join