It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Video The US Army Doesn't Want You To See*Warning*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth
reply to post by Clisen33

is it hard to read or you choose not to, anti-us im not im sure most are not eithier, were against the horrible actions commited by not just the US but by all goverments and yes goverments are also at fault for allowing and in some cases ordering these crimes regardless of what country there from it does not matter what matters is that the crimes are being commited not just by the US but by coalitions forces and again its not all of them but those few are the ones that give humans a bad name, and again IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE THEY ARE FROM!!!! and also those soldiers that dont report these actions are at fault to even if they didnt commit them the point is they knew what was going on and did nothing about

This thread and countless other threads on this website directly accuse the U.S. of being evil scum. Look at the post right under the one you quoted. Don't be blind and tell me that this is not true.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Clisen33]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

well arent you generalizing as they are then arent you putting the ones who dont care where there from and just angered by the crimes commited to those that just want some reason to hate the US more

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I really admire the courage individuals have at demonizing the U.S. troops. Having not experienced the horror of wars first hand, it's easy to sit behind your computer and cast judgement on a world you have no experience in. Not every soldier acts like this, and the ones that do are caught and punished under the UCMJ (Uniformed Code of Military Justice). If you think what happens in Iraq/Afghanistan is the lowest the human race can steep too, look further. Every country in the world commits attrocities like this every day. From flaying open drug dealers for vultures to eat, then cracking open a skull to feed the brain to them as well; beheadings, rape, torture.

Right now someone in America is getting strangled to death, does that mean I should blame ATS members for not stopping them?

You know nothing of death, and you know nothing of war. You haven't smelled the stink of battle, or watch your friend bleed out from a wound you couldn't fix. Your words are hollow and pacifist-wishfull thinking at it's worst.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Pulling rare isolated instances of wrongdoing out of context and cutting and pasting them together, does not present even a remotely accurate account.

The incidents are so rare that the same clips are used in nearly all propaganda films making the rounds. I highly doubt the people posting and making these are being honest about who they even are.

I have no doubt if somebody cut and pasted together video's of Jihads atrocities, it would have been pulled by a Mod. It would be so much worse than this tape the Mod's would have no choice.

OP, your opinion please about the millions of Muslims slaughtered by Islamic Jihadists? I want to read it in your own words. I want you to admit to those atrocities publicly here on ATS and condemn all the Jihadist and practitioners of Sharia Law. I want you to publicly admit to the mass graves of hundreds of thousands killed by Muslim upon Muslim violence. Right here on this thread in the light of day.

I'll openly condemn those in the military and among contractors who did wrong and call for their heads. But only those individuals who did the acts.

Do you have the honesty, spine and courage to do the same about the Islamic Jihadists atrocities? If you don't, your true agenda will become clear.

Do you have the spine to admit that most American Soldiers are as sickened by these acts as anyone else? Do you? Post it here for the world to read.

I'll wait to see if you are honest or not. I'm as sickened by this as anyone, but I won't fall for a propagandist with an agenda. Tell the whole truth here if you dare.

[edit on 3/3/2010 by Blaine91555]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

If the shoe fits bud. And before you ask I am an American and yes I served. the blame falls on a troop when he either accepts an order in circumvention of the Constitution it also falls on them when the y observe circumvention and do not report it - thats where it ends with the troops, unless they are just plain unstable.

The whole damn war is a sham to begin with. Whether Congress authorizes it or not because the Constitution has been used as a menu here. - use what is to our favor and ignore the rest. In this case - Do not get involved in foreign entanglements.

The whole damn thing could and should have been averted. Probably would have been a non-starter if we weren't selling the damn chemicals to Hussein in the first place. Oh1 that pesky Constitution again.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

I'm not generalizing. I am just tired of these threads that have no other purpose than to create hatred towards the U.S.

There are more of these types of threads than ones that are non-U.S. related. Only an observation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
reply to post by Unity_99

Is it possible that this video has been designed to make people angry, negative, hateful? I really do wonder.

They want us mad, they want us angry, they want us to feel like we are at the effect of their actions. Most of the people on this site think for themselves and have been disillusioned to this world. Most other people in the world have not. Imagine their psychological reaction to this video. The hate, the fear, they will experience.

Love and fearlessness can't be effected by any outside force, even if we're being physically attacked! And studys show that our internal emotional state effects reality. source One of many.

They don't want us raising our consciousness to the level of fearlessness and love.

So lets start doing it already instead of doing exactly what they want us to do, get mad, get hateful, call each other names, put us against each other, the list goes on......

Edit: Grammer

[edit on 3-3-2010 by brianmg5]

That was well said and also made me sit up and thank you that you have the light in you that can see above all the fear, hate and confusion of this world as Martin Luther King said;-
“Through violence you may murder a murderer but you can't murder murder. Through violence you may murder a liar but you can't establish truth.
Through violence you may murder a hater, but you can't murder hate. Darkness cannot put out darkness. Only light can do that."

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

I am not saying that the soldiers involved of these atrocities are innocent, just that there are other non-U.S. incidents.

I am also not saying that the wars are in good cause.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

theres a diffrence between not knowng someone is being strangled to know its goin on in your own squad if you know something is happening and you know who did it then you as a human being should step in, and yes crimes worse are commited on a daily bases but what happens in iraq or lets say the ME has been hidden you have to look for this crimes but if you look for drug cartels on the internet imagine how hits you get

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
REPOST:

Why is it that every time someone on ATS posts a video of US troops doing something terrible it means that every US troop is the scum of the Earth?

Have you all have no sense of comprehension and rationality?

It's the same as saying, "That black man over there stole something, God damn ****ers." You realize that right? It's EXACTLY the same.

I agree that what those troops did was terrible, grossly barbaric. They need to be disciplined accordingly in the court of law, and those bastards will never get a job again (assuming they make it out of prison at some point) after being dishonorably discharged from their branch of service.

The people in the video have no sense of morals and are garbage. But the people in the video do NOT represent the majority of troops over there.

I hate these "hate on American forces" threads, they are completely worthless and only are here to provoke arguments and be used as anti-American propoganda.

If you want to make a point on not being in the middle east then make a valuable thread about the political reasons and militaristic reasons we should not be there.

This thread is the equivalent of making a thread about how you dislike immigration and then in the thread putting a video up that shows a Hispanic man jacking a car or getting into a fight, and then worst of all you use that as your main point on why we shouldn't have immigration.

ATS is ridiculous at times, absolute trash.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ProUSA

again do you know how to read or not???? those that believe that the US is the scum of the earth as you put are just as misinformed as you, HOW MANY TIMES MUST IT BE SAID THAT ITS NOT JUST THE US AND WE ARE NOT JUST ACCUSING THEM BECAUSE ITS KNOWN THAT COALITION FORCES DO THE SAME THINGS SO AGAIN COUNTRY DOES NOT MATTER CRIMES COMMITED ARE WHAT MATTER

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Blood Eagle

Let me ask you this - you appear to be a battle hardened soldier and perhaps have lost at least one fellow brother in arms - for that I offer my sympathy.

You elude here that any one who has not experienced war has no business having an opinion on what is going on. Interesting.

Who does the President of the United States (in a perfect world) ultimately report to?

And now who do you report to?

Molly homemaker has plenty of business sharing her feelings about what is going on under her command.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the people in this video.

What has happened to the soldiers so that they would behave like this? They need compassion and help to heal.

I do believe that war is very stressful and that the military doesn't do enough to help their soldiers deal with this stress.

So some ( I hope only a small percentage) are no longer able to feel compassion for their fellow humans.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by truth_of_truth

How many times must we see threads like this get created? I mean come on, you really think threads like these will stop once we pull out of the conflicts?

The video posted contained old material, in which the accusers were tried and punished. The cases were discussed here on ATS with the same atmosphere of hate from posts within them. You can not tell me that the people that flock to those threads to tell everyone how much they are disgusted with the U.S. military and that we are the scum of the earth. You only need to read through this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
As a new member to this wonderful site I am shocked at what I have seen in this clip in the last few min's. I once heard a line in a war movie that sums this kind of action up. "Have you ever shot women or children? Yeah, sometimes. How can you shoot women and children? Easy. You just don't lead them as much." Thanks to the poster and thanks to all of the members of this site you have led a blind man out of the wilderness!

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
here's another report of the despicable inhuman behaviour ordered by the military during the earlier iraki war.

uruknet.info...

its no wonder many conscripts come home with mental disorders.

what will it take to melt down the weapons and create farming tools?

probably nuclear annihilation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

well do you need to listen to those that only wish to demonize the US MILITARY are obviously intellectually challenged could we agree on that

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

This argument again - Oh! just more of the same...

You know why these threads keep popping up? Because cobalt was never aware of it before now, That's why.

You are informed - thats great, but understand more people are learning more things everyday, they may be way behind the curve but don't discourage them because the information is nothing new to you.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth_of_truth

well do you need to listen to those that only wish to demonize the US MILITARY are obviously intellectually challenged could we agree on that

Yes I agree, but my post that originated our debate is directed to the OP and to the others who only wish to demonize anything American.

I'll link it again.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Nevermind it's workin now..

edited

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Ear-Responsible]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join