It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite Crop Circles Of 2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi aenti,

Thanks for the info and the link, I will check it out when I have more time.

Good point about the formation that interacts with the landscape - I really enjoy these (like the 'Pi' formation). The explanation I'm unsure of but regarding the one you imaged the only point I have is motion. Purely conjecture but it looks to be rolling out of the field. Similarly to the 'developing' formations (sperm>ova / butterfly wings etc.) are we seeing the formations brought to life - they're moving in the fields, maybe even rolling right out! Well, it does add another dimension to the art anyway, which is great.

Oh yes! I see what you mean about that formation looking like it is rolling out of the field, I never thought of it like that before, I always saw it as a static image and was puzzled as to why it was incomplete.

I think it's good to have other peoples perspectives on crop circles and symbols as sometimes people see different things which is cool to share.

There is another crop circle from June last year which I believe conveys a sense of movement too.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a70884137523.jpg[/atsimg]

When I first saw it I thought it was probably human made and that they had made some mistake as it looked wonky at the bottom. However the more I looked at it, it reminded me of a piece of jewellery like a neclace with a pendant at the bottom. I think that the wonky bit at the bottom conveys to me a sense of movement, like the pendant swaying.

I'm not sure I like the image on the "pendant" though.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/754d3606c22c.jpg[/atsimg]

I've never actually been in a crop circle yet but after avidly following them for a couple of years I'm definitely going to make it this year!

I've never been to see the crop circles for myself either, but I am hoping to go this year too.
I'm not quite sure what to expect though as many people report lots of strange anomolies in and around crop circles, and also report sensing different sorts of energies, report feeling dizzy, sick, happy and euphoric, and also that their cameras won't work inside the circles sometimes.

I will try to go with an open and objective mind.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hi MG!

Why do you say that? That Quetzalcoatl is a bad boy?

Quetzalcoatl is seen/portrayed as a bit of a cultural hero and was worshipped for thousands of years, I think it best that I keep my opinions about him to myself.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Do you think the Aliens are on their laptops right now googling their work?

"Hey Marklar, Has anyone mentioned us on ATS yet?!"

"Oh man they got my Draggon Fly, Awesome!!"

"Sweet, Next year I'm totally gonna draw something hilarious!"

Sneak Peak at 2010:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Awesome thread. S and F.

I haven't seen this one posted yet. It was one of the best last year IMHO. Size and scale was huge and the imagery is amazing. It also generate a heap of controversy an debate regarding its origins. So this CC has it all.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d39ace57d2b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac1064ac1b43.jpg[/atsimg]

Interestingly in 2008, a full year before this crop circle, a book titled Spontaneous evolution was published. It deals with the next evolutionary step for mankind, a subject that also carries the term Homo Luminous.
The cover of this book is strikingly similar to the 2009 Butterflyman CC.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b456e5613aa.jpg[/atsimg]

So it gets my vote as the favorite CC of 2009.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Thank you for sharing those.

Truly amazing.

I'm collecting pictures of crop circles as I think some of them are geniune and trying to tell us something.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Thanks for bringing up the Butterfly Man crop circle, it certainly did cause a bit of a stir not least because of the sheer size of it!

It must have been a logistical nightmare for the people who made it. I don't want to carry on the controversy on this thread but all I will say is that it's definitely human made but not I think by the group claiming to have made it. For some reason they can't or won't provide any conclusive evidence whatsoever that they made it...not sure why though.

Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Eevee

Thank you for sharing those.

Truly amazing.

I'm collecting pictures of crop circles as I think some of them are geniune and trying to tell us something.

Hi,
if you are collecting photos of crop circles then crop circle connector is a really good site:www.cropcircleconnector.com... but their archives are blocked to non members.

This is also a really good site for crop circle photographs, it's where I get a lot of mine from, and you get free access to past year's photos.

Temporary Temples

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobstah

Hmmmmm...there's always one isn't there, very funny.

Don't do it again though.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Wow, that one is stunning. I must have missed it.

S&F for OP!

Phoenix

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Yeah, its an absolute gem.
Massive too.
The image is stunning.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Amazing, that is a visually and spiritually amazing CC. Thanks for posting it.

Each must draw from it their personal insights.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Quetzalcoatl is seen/portrayed as a bit of a cultural hero and was worshipped for thousands of years

Well I dont see him as a bad boy.

Thanks so much for posting "his" crop circle, I love it.

(Is the Feathered Serpent/4th Sun God actually classed as a "he"??
)

EDIT yes I guess "he" is actually, now I think about it!

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro
reply to post by Eevee

Awesome thread. S and F.

I haven't seen this one posted yet. It was one of the best last year IMHO. Size and scale was huge and the imagery is amazing. It also generate a heap of controversy an debate regarding its origins. So this CC has it all.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5d39ace57d2b.jpg[/atsimg]

So it gets my vote as the favorite CC of 2009.

Personally that one looks like Arthur from the comic The Tick to me.

[edit on 5/3/10 by Shere Khaan]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Totally, I never noticed that face before! Has anyone decoded the symbols leading to it? Or any interpretations of the whole?

Yeah, careful with the digital cameras, don't want have any accidents on that front!

Cheers. x

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by aenti

As far as I know, no one has been able to interpret the crop formation as a whole or all of the symbols. But, apparently some people say they recognise some of the symbols as being Mayan.

Most noticable was the symbol for tone thirteen (?) which represents ascension and the completion of all things. The energy of this tone completes, evolves, and transcends apparently. About halfway up the formation on the left, there appears to be the symbol for “Uac” or Tone Six, which represents flow and movement of volume through space, creating time.

I know nothing about Mayan symbols, so I have no idea if all the squiggles represent Mayan symbols.

More theories and opinions on that CC can be found here

I'm so looking forward to the first formation of the year, but we have had a relatively bad winter here in the UK which has affected crop growth, so we may not see an April crop circle like we did last year.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Aaah, the beloved circles...

Please watch this video and take special notice to what is said @ 4:35 by Ph.D. Dr. Eltjo Haselhoff!

Thus, both believers and sceptics are right;
There are infact two kinds of circles; those man made and those made...by something else.

Love, peace and respect

/Raud

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Thus, both believers and sceptics are right;
There are infact two kinds of circles; those man made and those made...by something else.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, I think most of the problems between the two parties start when people state that ALL CCs are either man-made or are ALL made by Extraterrestrials.

Thanks for posting the vid.

[edit on 10-4-2010 by Eevee]

posted on Apr, 10 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Yes, so much time and heated feelings have been lost when both sides of the discussion have been right all along.

Good to see that I am not alone beholding this knowledge

And for all those who use the argument that "why should such an advanced species use crop fields for their messages" I have to say the following;
Why not? It's beautiful, big and neat so that no one can miss it and a perfect way to show just how "grand" their skills are.

If they were to broadcast their signals on TV or radio, people would still scream "fake!" and "man made!" so why bother?

"They" want to contact us, they do have something to tell us.
I believe this is their way of making a "soft approach", not to scare us away, so to speak. Just like a man trying to come into contact with a wild animal; it takes time and patience to build that kind of trust.

Great thread, star and flag!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join