It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birth of Roswell, 1931 Explorations in Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I was debating weather to post this in the Area-51 board or the UFOS board.
However since UFOS are attracted to technological breakthroughs it would be interesting to look into a correlation of this early activity at Roswell and then the later crash or perhaps a surge in sightings at the time of this event.

Before the crash at Roswell or Area 51, Dr. Robert Goddard moved there so he would have enough room to practice his rocketry. Dr. Robert Goddard moved to Roswell in 1931 to conduct his rocket experiments with the sole purpose of reaching earths outer atmosphere!

So he was at Roswell before Groom Lake was even a thought in anyones mind. He has papers published at the Smithsonian and hes a physicist. His specialty was in solid fuel development. From what I read there are always increased sightings of UFOS when a new technology is developed. Doesnt matter if its a plane or just a rocket going to space like the Apollo. There must be records that would either prove or disprove if there was a peak in sightings around this time around that area.

What makes this interesting is unlike most scientists he wasnt some kind of braggart and didnt discuss his research with people until he proved his work. Most scientists hold symposiums and write papers trickling out progress in their work. This was not the case here so if there was an increase in activity it wouldnt be due to a cover up or propaganda spread by the government to camouflage his research through disinformation.

If there is a link to an increase in UFO activity in the region it would be no surprise that later a facility was built there to better study this phenomena while serving as a testing and research center as a cover to disguise its true hidden underworkings.

Hes known as the father of modern rocketry.

Here is his Wikipedia.

Here is his Research.

[edit on 3-3-2010 by tigpoppa]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The UFOs are tourists from our own future. Scientists on expeditions to the past. They don't interfere with our timeline because it would mess up theirs. That's my opinion. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Any other civilization with that much power would have done something to us.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

His speciality was rockets powered by gasoline and liquid oxygen i.e. liquid fuelled not solid...

If your right in your assumption then I guess the CERN LHC would be a prime spot for UFO's at the moment, there has been some sightings so maybe... just maybe, you might be onto something.. who knows?... Jim Scott could also be right, we could have time tourists coming back to see the first inventions being tested...

If your right the LHC would be the best place for you to look into to see if there are any major sightings while the LHC is in use...

LHC UFO's

[edit on 3-3-2010 by Majestic RNA]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
The UFOs are tourists from our own future. Scientists on expeditions to the past. They don't interfere with our timeline because it would mess up theirs. That's my opinion. It's the only explanation that makes sense. Any other civilization with that much power would have done something to us.

How do you know they haven't done something to us ?

Sorry but your post is full of inconsistencies.

The very fact we have observed UFO's would alter a timeline if such a thing existed.

Doesn't the explanation that a civilisation with that much power are likely to be altruistic to the point of leaving us alone at least provide an alternative explanation ?

Isn't FTL travel at least as possible to achieve as time travel ?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Interesting that Roswell should have a link to rockets in the 30's, but other than that not sure what is being suggested as Area 51 is not located at Roswell.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Its right next to roswell!!

its all desert isnt it until groom lake???

Hey i could be way off so lets straighten this bag of snakes out!

top topics

join