It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany unveils next generation 'personal security card'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Germany unveils next generation 'personal security card'

rawstory.com

The new identity card isn't just to verify who a person is. It's now a matter of personal security, according to German officials who showed off the country's newest ID technology at this year's CeBIT conference.
The user's identity information and electronic signature is encrypted and broadcast by the card via radio frequency identity (RFID), which its creators believe will help facilitate e-commerce and e-government.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
And this is how they get you use electronic methods other than the old way. I wonder if they can track you down with that chip...
Like some european countries totally switched with those biometric passports where they require your fingerprints and they store all the information on the small chip. You have to do so on these cards as well , and i don't understand why.. Why would they need your prints on a passport or id? I mean if you travel in another country and the customs there ask for your prints you have to give them anyway , oh well..

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fatality

already posted in the NWO forum but ill post it here too

www.cebit.de...

Access to the identifying data on one of the new ID cards will only be entrusted to serious, reliable businesses. Schaar regrets: "I have worked towards making sure that participating businesses will only obtain the relevant certificate upon the successful completion of an independent review. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to push that through."

radio transmitters are included..

join