It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret V-2 flying saucer film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

New research reveals that the V-2's also somehow "attracted" UFOs- and that our military even purposely cast up V-2's that were mounted with cameras to take motion pictures of the discs!

Anthony Bragalia explores the connection between V-2 tests in the 1940's at White Sands and UFOs.

A world-famous physicist, a former state congressman, an expert radar operator and a government atmospheric scientist all confirm: flying saucers were drawn to the V-2's and were filmed by the pernicious projectiles- and there may well have been a Roswell crash connection!

Is that enough evidence or do you want more?
ufocon.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

ufocon.blogspot.com...

Evidence? What evidence?!?!

I fail to see how "somehow" and "may have been" constitutes as evidence in any capacity. Had you provided the "so-called" footage which "purportedly" captured "flying disks" we might be in business... and unfortunately unlikely even then.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

The evidence that v-2s attract ufos. To see the video you have to check the link. I cant embed it from my phone.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

Well I checked out the video and the only evidence for a UFO is from a moment in the film where it pauses. The image shows a little spec of what I assume you might have interpreted as a UFO. Unfortunately it is just debris being ejected by the rocket as is evident when the video continues after the brief pause.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Are you talking about the disc-shaped object that appears for a split second? If you pause it you can see it is just a cloud. When you watch it full speed it looks like a saucer though.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is definitely among the most intriguing UFO stories of all time, for sure! It's just not the evidence we all want. At the end of the day it remains an unexplained account, but that is all. I personally wouldn't count on the FOIA to release any related documents and certainly not media.

I used to be one of those to say "Aliens need to land on the Whitehouse lawn in order to prove their existence" but I now realize that even if that were to happen, there would be those immediately suspecting just about every and any scenario imaginable... some, I imagine, would outright refuse to believe or accept it.

There will never be THAT moment of disclosure or THAT one piece of evidence to bring forth the conclusion that is alien existence. For that reason, it truly is a matter of personal belief. You have to want it for yourself before you can ever truly want it for others.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by spectre76]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Are you talking about the disc-shaped object that appears for a split second? If you pause it you can see it is just a cloud. When you watch it full speed it looks like a saucer though.

Yes I think you nailed it, when it blurry motion it has kind of a saucer shape, but a freeze frame does look like a cloud, you can even see a cloud-like appearance in the screencap near the end of Braglia's article.

And you're right spectre76, I wouldn't believe if aliens landed on the white house lawn as I suspect they'd be shot down if they tried to do so, but if they landed nearby where they wouldn't be shot down then I might believe it, especially if the aliens came out and were not bipedal humanoids. If they were bipedal humanoids, I'd need a scientist to tell me the alien isn't a man wearing a rubber suit, which frankly would be my first guess for a bipedal humanoid.

I do believe there are probably aliens, I've just seen no evidence they've ever been to Earth, and there's certainly no evidence in the V-2 footage posted. Apparently Braglia's trying to get more footage via FOIA, so we can reserve judgement on that until it's released.

Personally, I can say I disagree with it being a matter of personal belief. As my signature says, I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW! Too many people have tried to get us to believe things that aren't real, first it was Santa Claus, then the Easter bunny, then other fictitious stuff, then the story that lights in the sky are aliens. I do believe in UFO's or lights in the sky in some cases, whatever they are, but in this case I really have to agree it looks like a cloud.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
At the end of the war a race started to retrieve as many V-2 rockets and staff as possible. Under Operation Paperclip three hundred train loads of V-2s and parts were captured and returned to the United States. For several years afterward, the United States rocketry program made use of the supply of unused V-2 rockets left from the war. Many of these rockets were used for peaceful purposes, including upper-atmosphere research.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
This 2006 British Carmen MaCrae documentary on German ufo technology is really excellent --

"Stranger than Fiction: The Real Flying Saucers"

www.youtube.com...

New research for real!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
Personally, I can say I disagree with it being a matter of personal belief. As my signature says, I don't want to believe, I want to KNOW!

To the extent one's "knowledge" governs or influences their "beliefs" remains a part of the overall equation. To that point, I can agree with it being a matter of personal knowledge. Fair enough.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
O.K. Joel Carpenter interviewed in the above British UFO documentary has a lengthy research article on the "ghost rockets" -- UFOs around other rockets....

www.project1947.com...

24 Apr 49 - 1030 MST, 3 mi N of Arrey, NM. General Mills Aeronautical Research balloon group team prepares to launch supersonic-drop Free Fall Test Vehicle balloon cluster. Through theodolite, supervisor Charles B Moore sights high-velocity object. "The object was an ellipsoid about 2 1/2:1 slenderness ratio, length about .02o subtended angle, and white in color, except for a light yellow on one side as though it were in shadow. I could not get a hard focus on the object due to the speed at which the angles changed. Therefore I saw no good detail at all....The object was not a balloon and was some distance away. Assuming escape velocity, a track was figured which put the elevation about the station of about 300,000 feet over the observed period. If this is true, the flight would have probably gone over the White Sands Proving Ground, Holloman Air Force Base and Los Alamos....Information is desired if this was some new or experimental aircraft or for any explanation whatsoever." [Moore says in interview with author that some in group suspected that it was a V-2 launched from Baja California.]

[edit on 2-3-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Here we go -- a Bruce Macabee article solely on V2 anomalies -- either other military projects, or ball lightning:

www.nicap.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Any would be nice.

Is this just a way of driving traffic to your blog or something?

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

G'day drew hempel

You might be interested in this thread regarding that siting:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I'd need a scientist to tell me the alien isn't a man wearing a rubber suit, which frankly would be my first guess for a bipedal humanoid.
So you're one of those who believes aliens have to be freakish in form.
A bipedal humanoid has such poor function, nature would never select for it again, right?

I do believe there are probably aliens, I've just seen no evidence they've ever been to Earth
No, one could argue that there is disputable evidence. Some of the reports fit within the profile of the ETH. Conclusive evidence no? No evidence at all? That's nonsense.

Too many people have tried to get us to believe things that aren't real, first it was Santa Claus, then the Easter bunny, then other fictitious stuff
Ridiculous statement, did you borrow it from Sagan? It has no bearing whatsoever on the existence of UFOs. Surely you're not saying UFOs are comparable to a belief in Santa Claus. Actually you are saying that, but you'd have to be a fool te defend such a position.

then the story that lights in the sky are aliens.

All UFOs are mere lights in the sky, Arbitrageur? That's quite a fallacious misrepresentation.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

Any would be nice.

Is this just a way of driving traffic to your blog or something?

funny you say that because i dont have a blog. Nice try though. You should atleast click the link before you totally blow off the matter i have a feeling you never even read the thread.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I did click the link, it goes to a blog. This blog prooves nothing besides that it is possible to mount a camera to a v2 roocket.

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

need more evidence. So contact the Author Anthony Bragalia and ask him to find more evidence so you can copy and paste it here!

Zelong.

new topics

top topics

join