It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One in Four Germans Want Micro-chip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
-- It sounds like something from a sci-fi film, but one in four Germans would be happy to have a microchip implanted in their body if they derived concrete benefits from it, a poll Monday showed.

In all, 23 percent of around 1,000 respondents in the survey said they would be prepared to have a chip inserted under their skin "for certain benefits."

Around one in six (16 percent) said they would wear an implant to allow emergency services to rescue them more quickly in the event of a fire or accident.

And five percent of people said they would be prepared to have an implant to make their shopping go more smoothly.

The good news (I guess) is that a full 72 % said , never under any circumstances.
rawstory.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'll bump this once, for the Germans would would "chip" for ease of shopping.

Chip in the ass, and a Bar Code on the Arm, lol.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I get a chip on my shoulder when i read crap like that.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I hate to say it but this is why you can never trust the Germans I bet the Japanese would feel about the same. They both have countries filled with strong and patriotic people that can be easily manipulated. This is why we can never let them have large armies again. Fool me once.......

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

You've never left America, have you?

Seriously that post makes me

Many Germans are self hating and only too willing to bend over backwards for the new world order.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9
I get a chip on my shoulder when i read crap like that.

Keep your day job. Comedy is not in your future.

As for the article, the one who said yes is free to have my microchip. 1 in 1 me's polled don't want a microchip.

Unfortunately they're coming. Before being introduced at the mainstream level, new technologies go through three phases:

1: The technology is tested on animals
2: The technology is tested on prisoners
3: The technology is hyped up with some way to protect your children

We've already passed the first two phases and the third is beginning to rear it's head.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

I can't say I believe that poll is true. Seems they want to create false demand, make it seem like another country want it. Release it over there, say it's doing well even if it isn't quite. Then have other countries follow. Eventually making it law.

It may not happen in our lifetimes at least, but it might start.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This just in, 1-4 Germans are easily manipulated and have been since their inception.

top topics

join