It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS resource thread for the Western Esoteric Tradition and clandestine organizations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Probably the most massive thread I have ever come across on estoteric texts is on the Galaksija forum on: galaksija.info...

I came across it a couple of years ago, and I still have not got anywhere near ploughing through all the texts. It is probably the most comprehensive listing of Masonic, Kabbalistc, esoteric and "conspiracy" texts available on the Internet, including pirated publications of books currently for sale in the "conspiracy theory" sections of bookshops which have been scanned and placed on Raipidshare and other sites. It includes numerous texts by Masons, anti-Masons, and the complete texts of various Masonic rituals.

Frankly I have never come across such a comprehensive selection of such texts as on this Galaksija thread. You may wish to look though all 10 pages of links and post some of them here, as the subject matter of the thread is identical to this one and is a valuable resource for all researchers of esoterica.

Lux

edit on 17-4-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Thanks very much for the link.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
See also wwws.forummotion.com...

This is quite a large listing of books and videos available online which deal with numerous "conspiracies."

Lux

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucifer777

Thanks again Lucifer777.

Here is a very useful site chronicling the history of the Tarot:

Tarot History - Origin of the Tarot

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Transcript of an upcoming lecture to be given on the subject of secret societies, occult initiation, conspiracy culture, and mystical experience by the excellent writer, Gary Lachman:

Secret Societies.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sorry to bump the thread but, ..... bump.

Such a shame that this thread has slightly wilted out, really enjoyed extants posts.

Any more posts coming soon?

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join