It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinnejad warns Israel with "innevetable death" if they start a new war in meeting w/ Hezbollah

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
During his trilateral meeting with, Nassrallah (leader of Hezbollah), and the Syrian president last week, Ahmadinnejad announced that if "Zionists repeated their mistakes of the past, it would mean an inevitable death".

Please note that he means the death of the Israeli state, not the death of every single man woman and child in Israel.

Here's the translated link (sorry you have to copy 'n paste)

translate.google.com/translate?js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fnahrainnet.net%2Fnews%2F45%2FARTICLE%2F14843%2F2010-02-26.ht ml&sl=ar&tl=en

Here's the original link if you want to translate it yourself.
nahrainnet.net...

I had an Arabic friend tell me about it, and she checked the article to make sure it said what it was supposed to say, and she also says she saw on the news that Nassrallah has said that they have a "big surprise" for Israel, and they will bring the war into Israel itself if a new war starts.

Also, Syria and Iran have made visas unnecessary to travel between the 2 countries for their citizens, to strengthen their alliance.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This doesn't sound good...

You said

I had an Arabic friend tell me about it, and she checked the article to make sure it said what it was supposed to say, and she also says she saw on the news that Nassrallah has said that they have a "big surprise" for Israel, and they will bring the war into Israel itself if a new war starts.
I thought Ahmadinejad spoke Persian. Wouldn't your' Arabic friend speak Arabic, not Persian?

S/F though.

[edit on 3/2/10 by Misoir]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

She watched the meeting live (it was broadcast live), and Ahmedinnajad's speech was translated into Arabic, she said.

Plus, Nassrallah's speech and also the Syrian president's speech was actually spoken in Arabic, she said.

Good call though.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I cannot wait until Israel gets fed up with his trash talking and kicks the living hell out of Iran. I think I might donate some money to the cause.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Sunchine

I cannot wait until Israel gets fed up with his trash talking and kicks the living hell out of Iran. I think I might donate some money to the cause.

Um.. Maybe you can't comprehend the jumbled English in the translated article. Ahmadinnejad only said they would cause Israel's death in RETALIATION for a new Zionist offensive.

He didn't just say they were planning to attack Israel for breathing.

I also talked to a person in Iran, and he said that the people back Khomeini almost 100%. Their government is much stronger than the Western propaganda machine wants to admit, and they are well equipped with anti-aircraft missiles, tanks, a massive military, etc. There is no way Israel could "kick the crap" out of Iran by themselves, especially with Syria and Lebanon in a pact with Iran. They will be in for a rude awakening, I have a feeling...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Yeah whatever. He is talking smack. Israel would destroy Iran's entire military infrastructure in less than a week and he knows it. I swear that idiot must be suicidal or really think he is the 12th Imam or whatever it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Sunchine

Do you have any actual knowledge about the strength of the military of these three countries, how many S300 missiles they have, etc? There is a REASON that Israel hasn't attacked all of them already, and it's because they're not prepared.

Maybe you should change your name to Mr. Sunstein, it would be more suitable.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Hezbollah Smezbollah , Israel will continue to Deal with their threats as usual...................
i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

LOL, well how do you know my real name isn't Mr. Sunstein?

Israel would kick the living hell out of Syria and Iran. That is the thing with these middle eastern non-jewish countries. Their military leadership sucks, their men have no will to fight and cave in at the first sign of defeat, and their leaders keep running their mouths even WHILE they are getting their asses handed to them.

Whether we admit it or not, the US will give full technical and informational support to Israel. Beyond that they will be fully supplied with whatever they need to aquire victory.

Here is my prediction.
1. Israel will lay Irans nuclear facilities to waste.
2. Iran will make the foolish mistake of trying to block of the Straight of Hormuz which will cause the US to annihilate their entire navy. That will take about a day.
3. Iran will piss and moan to the UN, and nobody will do a thing about it but whine and complain by their side.
4. Syria and/or Lebanon will lob a few hundred missles over the border. But won't cause much damage.
5. Israel will respond by laying a few of their larger cities to waste.
6. Lebanon and Syria will repeat step 3.

Edit to add: Step 5a. Israel will kick the crap out of the Palenstinians in Gaza, well just because...

[edit on 2-3-2010 by Mr Sunchine]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

The article is in Arabic NOT Farsi.

بالموت المحتوم translates to "inevitable death"

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Iran 2.6% of gdp (ppp) in 2007

So lets say they continued with 2.6% spending that would be...
en.wikipedia.org...(PPP)

$819,799,000,000 / 100 x 2.6 = $21,314,774,000

en.wikipedia.org...

Active troops = 945,000
Reserve troops = 125,000
Paramilitary = 110,000
Total = 1,180,000
Total per capita = 15.9

en.wikipedia.org...

Tanks = 1,800
Aircraft carriers = 0
Cruisers = Unknown
Destroyers = 8
Frigates = Unknown
Corvettes = 3
Nuclear submarines = Unknown
Submarines = 3
Fighter aircrafts = 180
Nuclear weapons = 0

This is the run down of the Iranian military.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

LOL, well I guess the Netenyahu's will be driving three free shiny newly aquired Corvettes about a week after the war starts.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This sounds like someone sitting behind the safety of a key board, reality is a little different, any attack on Iran is only meant to be on it's nuclear plants, anything else is war.

War will then be a war on Islam and not just Iran, so I am not sitting and wishing for any attack.

petrol is expensive enough without any extra pressure on it, which in turn increases food prices which in turn can lead to more crime.

Butterfly effect, no action will be isolated

[edit on 2-3-2010 by munkey66]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Sunchine

Maybe you don't remember the 2006 Lebanese war too well. It didn't quite go as Israel planned. You didn't see the Hezbollah soldiers giving up and caving in... They were brave soldiers and fought Israel off.

You forget that Syria wasn't even involved last time. You forget that they didn't have S300 missiles last time. They didn't have anti-aircraft missiles last time. They didn't vow to take the war into Israel last time. You forget that Iran wasn't involved last time.

I don't think it will be as easy as you think it will. Israel has been putting this off for a reason.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

United States 4.06% of gdp(ppp) in 2005
Israel 7.3% of gdp(ppp) in 2006
Lebanon 3.1% of gdp(ppp) in 2005
Syria 5.9% of gdp(ppp) in 2005

en.wikipedia.org...(PPP)
United States $574,863,380,000
Israel $14,645,990,000
Lebanon $1,534,934,000
Syria $5,570,072,000

en.wikipedia.org...

United States

Active troops = 1,473,900
Reserve troops = 1,458,500
Paramilitary = 453,000
Total = 3,385,400
Total per capita = 11

Israel

Active troops = 176,500
Reserve troops = 445,000
Paramilitary = 7,650
Total = 629,150
Total per capita = 84.7

Lebanon

Active troops = 72,100
Reserve troops = 0
Paramilitary = 13,000
Total = 85,100
Total per capita = 20.1

Syria

Active troops = 296,000
Reserve troops = 132,500
Paramilitary = 108,000
Total = 536,500
Total per capita = 24.5

en.wikipedia.org...

United States

Tanks = 7,851
Aircraft Carrier = 24
Cruiser = 22
Destroyer = 53
Frigate = 30
Corvette = 48
Nuclear submarine = 71
Submarine = 0
Fighter aircraft = 4,000
Nuclear weapon = 9,400

Israel

Tanks = 3,650
Aircraft carrier = 0
Cruiser = Unknown
Destroyer = Unknown
Frigate = Unknown
Corvette = 3
Nuclear submarine = Unknown
Submarine = 5
Fighter aircraft = 497
Nuclear weapon = 80

Lebanon

Tanks = 310
Aircraft carrier = 0
Cruiser = Unknown
Destroyer = Unknown
Frigate = Unknown
Corvette = Unknown
Submarine = Unknown
Fighter aircraft = 15
Nuclear weapon = 0

Syria

Tanks = 4,100
Aircraft carrier = 0
Cruiser = Unknown
Destroyer = Unknown
Frigate = 5
Corvette = 7
Submarine = 3
Fighter aircraft = 365
Nuclear weapon = 0

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Hey Man , Wars Cost Money . Ya Dig ? .............

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I agree with all your comments but must mention that war on Iran is war on SHIA Islam. There's not really many Shiite countries and of the Sunni Muslims I've met, they're surprisingly ignorant sometimes even hostile towards Shia Islam. What ones I've spoke with who are knowledgeable about Shia Islam are quite pragmatic and would see an attack on Iran as more of an geopolitical attack by greedy Western States. An injustice which many innocent civilians would get caught up in. So not really an attack on Islam so much as an attack on humanity.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

" I don't think it will be as easy as you think it will. Israel has been putting this off for a reason. "

You are Correct . The next time Israel ever decides to take care of a Problem Military in nature , you can be rest assured that their " Intelligence " will not be the one in question here . It would be Prudent to wait things out and see how they possiblly develope in your favor before ever thinking about using Military Force to gain a Political end , No ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

So you would donate money to see many innocent Iranians die? Do you know that most Iranians don't support Ahmadinejad as was shown by the protests to the elections? Yet your willing to pay to see them die. It sounds like your already living in hell judging by all the hate your spewing. All this as Ahmadinejad sits comfortably in his in his castle. Well congrats for being the most narrow minded and hateful member on ATS. I hope your proud.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
First.... Why do they have Corvettes? Too much sand out there, I would stick with an suv.

To the OP, if somebody yelled in my face they were going to kick my rear end if i did anything every day and yet I wasn't doing anything to them, eventually I'm just gonna beat their rear end anyway.

Edited to not have bad words.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by whoshotJR]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join