It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CSETI field team member 07' shares experience in reply to my CSETI Alien picture.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I posted my findings of the CSETI Alien picture on the net. One response gave insight to a field trip in 2007

My finding, GIFF This looks like a gloved left hand holding what could be a clear bottle(water).

Harold was "in the field with the team"

Harold says
NOW… I am NOT saying this is actually what they say it is… in fact… a person standing at the side of the photographer drinking a bottle of water is a very plausible explanation… I don’t know… BUT… I can tell you that being in the field with the team… and some of the highly strange events that took place while I was actually there… are beyond explanation. Now please let me ask you this… On my second trip in the field (2007) I was given the task of security should hikers or campers happen upon our site… This one particular night we all heard the unmistakable sound of numerous Hummer’s coming up the mountain and then they stopped. My security partner and I were sent to check it out… Dr. Greer gave me his KGB 2nd gen night vision goggles. We have been told to tell outside people that we are simply an Astronomy group watching the stars… So there I was… in the trees and bushes… and as I scanned near where we heard the Hummer noise… I happened to spot a Military person in full gear scanning the area(unless he was an actor and Dr. Greer coordinated this entire “Military” event)… “Now that deserves the giggle factor” IMHO. Anyway… he didn’t see me but I sure saw him… and I could hear others making noise so I quickly made my way back to the group completely freaked out… Now let me ask you (if you can believe my story and I have no reason to make this up… I simply went on 2 expeditions and have not been with these people in 3 years)… but if you are to believe me… then ask yourself this… “if there is nothing to this… if CSETI’s team and Dr. Greer are nothing but crackpots”… then why the heck would the military invest so much in keeping an eye on CSETI’s efforts? ....... Anyway… I just want to leave ya’ll with the thought that not everything is as you might think it is. Thanks for listening… — Harold

Harold's Full post here ....Also… during my 1st year we were “buzzed” by various F-16’s (usually in pairs) and other aircraft which flew over us about 300 feet directly above us…..

Zelong

[edit on 1/3/10 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Does not change anything, that CSEIT picture was still a crap hoax.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion about this topic here.

Thread closed.

new topics

join