It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK job cuts and the upcoming Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'll be voting for UKIP this year. Nigel Farage is "on the ball" in terms of the Bildenburgs/Rockerfellas plans for a One World Union (starting with Europe), if you look at such documentaries as Endgame, Shock Doctrine and Zeitgeist you'll soon see the means these beurocrats have of filling their pockets while entire Union countries continue to get poorer.
UKIP is the only party opposed to this "agenda", and as the saying goes "vote for the party least likely to kill you". Even today there cutting public sector services for the young and elderly because the Government knows it can control the UK population by only allowing richer people to have kids (while they tax everyone else yet keep allowing MPs/Lords and Bankers to keep their Tax and Bonuses), and old people are useless too, so we dont need them anymore. Once you see through the 3-main partys the world becomes a truly scary place.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I couldn't agree more mate!

UKIP does indeed seem like the only party worth voting for in my opinion, I am definately not voting for any of the three main parties as they're all spouting the same agenda.

In my opinion UKIP haven't got a hope in hell of being elected into power, but none the less they are worth voting for to get some people with the same kind of ideas and opinions as myself and many others into parliment.

Resentedhalo08.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Resentedhalo08

"In my opinion UKIP haven't got a hope in hell of being elected into power, but none the less they are worth voting for to get some people with the same kind of ideas and opinions as myself and many others into parliment."

In a first-past-the -post system UKIP may not get anyone into parliament. I think they may get in if we had proportional representation which we don't have. This is all academic.

We are currently screwed! so join the non party fight back!

T

new topics

join