It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish judge accuses Venezuela of links to rebels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Spanish judge accuses Venezuela of links to rebels

news.yahoo.com

MADRID – A Spanish judge accused Venezuela Monday of collaborating with Basque separatist militants and Colombian rebels, and said these two groups plotted to assassinate Colombia's president.

Judge Eloy Velasco made the allegation Monday in a 26-page indictment in which he charged six members of the Basque group ETA, most of them exiled in Latin America, and seven members of the Colombian leftist rebel group FARC with a variety of crimes including terrorism and conspiracy to commit murder.

Velasco wrote that a Spanish probe launched in 2008 has turned up evidence "that demonstrates
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
This don't sound like something Chavez would do. However its accusations right now and not facts yet. We will see what will happen and lets see what the world reaction is on this. I wonder what Colombia would do when they hear about this. War perhaps? It would be justified if the govt. of Venezuela was attempting to assassinate the leader of Colombia.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

This don't sound like something Chavez would do. However its accusations right now and not facts yet. We will see what will happen and lets see what the world reaction is on this. I wonder what Colombia would do when they hear about this. War perhaps? It would be justified if the govt. of Venezuela was attempting to assassinate the leader of Colombia.

news.yahoo.com

Are you being Sarcastic? It doesnt sound like something Chavez would do? Please tell me you are joking...

join