It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell Aliens to Wright Patterson AFB: 1997 June Crain Interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"I'm 72 years old. What are they going to do, shoot me or put me in prison? I think I can handle either one." - June Crain

“June said she took dictation in a Wright Field office
from Dr. Wernher von Braun under a very high security setting,
apparently at night.”
- James Clarkson, former Aberdeen, WA, Police Detective

www.youtube.com...

Partial Source: www.earthfiles.com...

[edit on 2/28/2010 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
"I'm 72 years old. What are they going to do, shoot me or put me in prison? I think I can handle iehter one." - June Crain

“June said she took dictation in a Wright Field office
from Dr. Wernher von Braun under a very high security setting,
apparently at night.”
- James Clarkson, former Aberdeen, WA, Police Detective

.........................................................................................

From all of the research I have done over the past three years which includes over 25 books on the ET/UFO issue, everything points to the fact that any REAL EVIDENCE (bodies, craft, parts etc) are six levels down under Wright patterson AFB.

I would assume that all the REAL film/photo's, are also there.

As I keep saying here, forget the sightings, concentrate on the coverup, because this is where the conspiracy IS!!!!!!

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

SquirrelNutz, good find.

Heres a pdf file with the full interview transcript and she makes some pretty interesting comments.

"They frequently saw them (UFOs) and then told me, I'm positive that there were three crashes by 1952".
June Mcrain -Wright Patterson Secretary 1941-1952
June 27th 1997 -Interview with Police Sgt Clarkson.

June Crain interview

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
IIRC June Crain wasn't there in 1947. Her work records showed that she was off-work looking after her kids.

EDIT to add a source...

As for June Crain (or as she was known to others June Kaba), while she clearly worked at Wright Field, her work records do not place her there during the critical 1947 period. She took time off to have children. The events she describes, if they took place, were more likely in 1953.
Kevin Randle

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
i live right next to wright patt and i have seen atleast 5 ufo's within 2 years. im not sayin they're alien but i will say they defied gravity...ive seen 1 whole ship turn into 3 seperate ships and they were changing color every milisecond. another started out lookin like a star, got as bright as the moon then turned in to a green little dot,then disappeared. the other ones were just illuminating bright white and they would stand still the speed up and disappear. 1 sorta looked like a heirogliph i might add

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Roswell seems to have a lot of evidence. Might be a case that leaves UFO lore and becomes a reality. Aren't both sides of the story pretty well established? Can a case not be made?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Kandinsky, great post mate -I certainly wasn't aware of that nugget of information and I've got a lot of time and respect for Kevin Randle.

Do you think the lady is making the whole thing up (or is just simply confused about the dates) as she does go into some pretty remarkable detail in the interview transcript.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I agree - probably confused about the dates.

Certainly don't take anything negative away from Randle, either.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I do believe that I have seen everything about June Crain and about Roswell that a "citizen" can see.

Seems pretty conclusive to me.

So now what.

You can edit that down to So what.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Do you think the lady is making the whole thing up (or is just simply confused about the dates) as she does go into some pretty remarkable detail in the interview transcript.

Hiya Karl, after reading the transcripts again and checking out some of the details...she's definitely in the grey basket.

She tends to focus on the early 50s and her account incorporates a lot of incidental detail that we can check out. Aerobee rockets and parachutes, White Sands security procedures etc. She doesn't mention any names that can be cross-referenced. Perhaps this is why her account didn't generate the interest of the 'credible' UFO researchers?

The informal conversations seem plausible and natural. On the other hand...Projects Sign, Grudge and Blue Book were well under way and 'need to know' protocols would be in place. All the chatty discussions of ETs and ET technology seem to me a little unlikely. It's just my opinion.

On the outskirts of her account, I'm aware of the period of the MJ-12 documents controversy. Stan Friedman stands alone in attributing credibility to any of them...just three. Her account supports the fake MJ-12 docs.

Was she making it all up? Who knows? I'm not convinced by her account for a number of reasons.

Some links...

June Crain Transcript (check footnotes)

Who owns the copyright?

James Clarkson (copyright?)

Credibility is a big question when these people are your supporters...

top topics

join