It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/1/1 = obamas new dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I just watched jordan maxwells vids (link below) regarding the commies, nazis, "secret societies" and all that. Entertaining.

But I have a question or 2 for those who follow these things closer that I do:

Maxwell offers a lot of red rising sun / new dawn day symbolism and historical text, I found it interesting 'in light' of new dawn logo using obama, re-naming the iraq debacle "Operation new dawn". Apparently this corny "new dawn" moniker takes effect on 9/1/10, a good 6 months in the future.

Is it normal to announce name changes like this far in advance?
And does this look like, oh I dunno.. eerily similar to 9/1/1... ok yeah, technically it's 09/01/2010, maybe that too has meaning I'm missing.. but a common way to express it would also be 9/1/10...

Foreshadowing a nefarious TPTB scenario, some other sign?.. or nothing but the domain of those who don an aluminum foil deflector beanie (AFDB)?

Navy times:
www.navytimes.com...

"Staff report
Posted : Sunday Feb 21, 2010 9:05:54 EST
Say goodbye to Operation Iraqi Freedom. Effective Sept. 1, the war in Iraq will acquire a new official moniker: “Operation New Dawn.”

"Jordan Maxwell - The Dawn of a New Day "
www.youtube.com...

AFDB:
zapatopi.net...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Already a thread here

The Iraq War Gets Re-Branded "Operation New Dawn"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I can not take Jorden Maxwel serious I have watched a lot of his videos and I can not take the man serious

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He's been trying to make a big deal out of this new dawn thing (or any other symbolism that resembles a sun rising over a horizon) for a while now, and he's pretty accurate with a ton of other stuff, so it's definitely something we shouldn't sneer at...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here's a little tidbit for you on "dawn" symbolism and its use in the occult. After MacGregor Mathers translated the "Keys of Solomon" around 1902 to 1914 (there are 5 books), he and Aleister Crowley (both members of the OTA started up "The Order of the Golden Dawn." Crowley was also if I remember right a member of the "Order of the Garter" and a very high level mason. Crowley died in 1948 and had black mass performed at his funeral.

You can still get a lot of this information on the internet using search engines and one of the books was the Geotia which is up on www.scribd.com under the Ancient Magic group.

So, with all the "dawn" symbolism one might wonder if there is a connection between the Obamanation and the occult.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifersjester
I can not take Jorden Maxwel serious I have watched a lot of his videos and I can not take the man serious

Yea but in this video series he spends most of his time reading direct quotes from dozens of sources, many are old but foretelling. He links them together in a story that may, or may not, be an entirely accurate representation.. But even a broken clock is correct twice a day and he has identified a verifiable trend and / or pattern... especially with roman "fascist" and or "communist" symbols being recycled by a US government with a supposed foundation in "independence"... that stuff is interesting and easily verifiable.

What, if any, conspiratorial meaning could the obama puppet declaring a "new dawn" on 9/1/1 have? are there any biblical, prophetic, illuminati, occult or otherwise 911 "new dawn" scenarios?.. any timewave zero novelty bumps?, ancient mayan , bob dylan or crop circle goodness? something, anything?

Edit: rogue comma

[edit on 28-2-2010 by GovtFlu]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well well,
This could turn out to be a very interesting birthday for me.

new topics

top topics

join