It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* Mysterious Deaths of 911 Witnesses (MUST SEE)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
That video of the two "Al-cia-duh´s who are actually JEWS, is hilarious..
Im waiting for someone to shout "My god..its the Isrealis again using false propaganda"...

Its all really very sad, and yet very disturbiing,

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Can i just point out... Barry Jennings gives 2 interviews.... in the first he states he was on the 8th floor when a bomb went off. In the second he states the 6th floor....

If this was the other way round, people would be using this as evidence and proof and debunking him etc, but as he's on the conspiracy side, nothing is said.

Don't get me wrong, there was some kind of cover up im sure, but this guy is hardly a reliable source when he says stuff like that.

I don't buy his story.

Dead or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
Can i just point out... Barry Jennings gives 2 interviews.... in the first he states he was on the 8th floor when a bomb went off. In the second he states the 6th floor....

Did he not also say he was coming down stairs to go to the lobby of the building? When you are walking down some stairs and an explosion destroys parts of the floor, I can see how it might be easy to not clearly remember what floor you were already on and which one you were walking down to when the blast went off. There are a lot of floors in that building and when I am walking the stairs in a multi-story building I often don't pay attention either if I already know what it looks like where I'm going. I find it extremely hard to believe, however, that someone would hallucinate the explosion itself.

So either this man could not recall one detail clearly (most likely imo) or else you are saying he is making the whole thing up, even though there is simultaneously OTHER evidence (other witnesses, recordings of explosions, seismic data) that also supports the fact that explosions occurred in WTC7 anyway.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Yeah that's a fair enough explanation. Although if you were trying to be a credible witness and wanted to people to listen, wouldn't you just tell the truth and if you didn't remember something, say so.

Why not just say, i was a few floors up, not sure how many. Much more believable than 8 and then 6.

Although i do appreciate that he would have been in shock and probably not overly bothered on the exact floor.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Very Interesting DD, stars and flags for you.

Disclaimer: I too feel there is something completely odd with 9/11 and events that have happened since, but if I disagree with you, let it be known I'm not trying stop any further investigation or trying derail any current investigation. I'm just using my common sense.

My personal issue is this: Everyone seems to have small pieces of a bigger puzzle, and in their own right are just that, small pieces that can't derail the official story, so why kill all these people? It's been almost 9 years now, and no large pieces have been discovered.

I believe this was all sort of covered in the Stack IRS crash conspiracy discussion. I advocate that if there is a conspiracy, there would have to be so many people in on it that it would be hard to keep secret. Surely somebody somewhere with big information would have come forward by now. Steps could be taken that even in the event your death your damn busting information would make out even after your death. Yet we still don't see this. Again I ask why is that.

Time will tell I guess but I'm not holding my breath.

Dave

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is a very silly video. It has been lapped up by some truthers on here but, in the wider world, it will only serve to confirm a steriotypical view that truthers are paranoid and lacking in critical faculties.

The video just consists of allegations ,which are not substantiated in any way, and which are ludicrous.

All the alleged victims had years in which to impart their supposedly fatal knowledge and, in some cases , survived into a new administration. Why would a democrat president want to kill people to cover up republican crimes ?

The methods of killing are also absurd. A plane crash, a multiple train crash, is this really the simplest and most efficient way to knock someone off ?

And, for Pete's sake, Marvin Bush's babysitter, killed on the doorstep. And yet, Lloyde England, fingered by some truthers as a co-conspirator who has made a " partial confession " and presumably could make a full confession anytime, is left happily unmolested in his seventies.

As ever, back to the drawing board guys.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

Now Barry Jennings isnt telling anybody anything anymore...
It makes little difference 6th or 8th floor.
He was stepping over bodies...when the govt said there wasnt any..that was enough.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Question,

the witnesses were there when the building fell, correct?

the witnesses were there when there was smoke, correct?

I rest my case, these people died from the smoke inhalation

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I posted this comment on the video.

It is really sad that all these people and all the people in the towers and all the innocent civilians in Iraq and Pakistan have to die just so Bush's friends and supporters can reap HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN TAXPAYER MONEY. Most of the supposed hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, but somehow that justifies an attack on Iraq. As God is my witness, I curse the blood money. Let everyone it touches know pain and disease and mental strife. Let them be stricken with unclean things that crawl in their skin and eat their insides. Let their homes crumble and their wives and children curse them.

But YouTube is not letting it appear. WTF? When I try to repost it. Nothing happens.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi everyone, Beyond Sense here. I've been a regular here for a few years but never posted before. However, I noticed that it is the intelligent opinions of many members here who help shape the minds of many, including mine. I only hope that my 2 cents will help achieve the same objective, if not, at least provoke some intelligent thought.

Now on the topic. Although we can all agree or disagree on 9/11, the most important issue today in my opinion isn't what happened, how it happened or who ordered it. This has been discussed beyond suffience for the past 9 years. I feel like we're somehow replicating the JFK conspiracy. 50 years later, debates rage on, while nothing meaningful in terms of proactive activism and bringing those to justice has come about as a result of the ongoing debates, movies, books, etc.

What to do. Again, we can agree or disagree on who is in control of the govt., if there's a "shadow" govt., if we really vote or just select from pre-chosen candidates, it seems no matter what we do they're in control. Are they? Even having a legal protest or manifestation seems to be of no use: 100's of thousands may gather in D.C and the major networks don't even cover this. It's like a tree falling in the woods. If the media doesn't cover it, it never happened. What to do?

The only thing our government can force us to do is two things: to work and to spend money. Let's do the minimum of both. As soon as we stop putting money in via more taxes and spending (revenue which they can then use against us), and feeding the elite corporations that help in their goals, things will rapidly start to change. Let's bankrupt the suckers! When they have no money soon things will change. When companies start making 1 billion a year instead of 10 billion many minds will start to change. If we look throughout history, every major revolution had one things in common: loss of money (US Civil War, French Revolution, Russian Communism and fall, etc.). It is money that holds all of these institutions together and money the common element that makes these corrupt individuals conspire against others.

Let's make a black list of the companies who are not helping us. If they're not with us, they're against us. If McDonald's wants us to buy their burgers, let them represent us! Congressmen are not the only ones who have power, we all have power. And if we join together today, we'll have more power than the entire congress and army together! Let's bring it together today, now, right this second! If a multi-billion dollar company doesn't use its influence to help us achieve our goals, we'll boycott them. We'll start the list and pass it around. Soon the list will include dozens of companies. We'll make the list public and soon millions out there will join the cause. When the greedy CEO's see their names on the list and their shares collapse soon they will start fighting each other to save their necks, then it will be them against them, and not against us. This is what will bring the change. The other option is to maintain the status-quo and hope that a miracle will come along and save us all. Perhaps, we're that miracle, if we choose to be.

Beyond Sense

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is awesome.
This proves that we have no chance. They are more powerful.
All weak (honest, freedom lovers... bla bla) people are dead. The powerful are alive.

Evolution.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Uh-oh Lucy...Me thinks somebody gots some 'splainin' to do...

But we KNOW these are ALL just coincidences, eh? And all of these witnesses were liars anyway, right?

*end sarcasm*

Another one of these things that gotta at least make one raise an eyebrow IMHO....

www.youtube.com...

Heavy stuff! As im sure you know, theres no such thing as coincidence!peace.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Actually, I don't feel that this proves that, I feel it proves the opposite. To me it proves that they are DESPERATE to try and stem the information of what REALLY happened from coming out. They WANT us to feel that we are powerless, and that is why they are resorting to such drastic measures to maintain this silence and intimidation.

IMHO...This house of cards is going to be tumbling down pretty soon, as more and more people are waking up by the day and beginning to QUESTION the way we have been programmed, manipulated and controlled...

But hey, that's just my .02...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Um did you happen to watch the part where the lady did let it be known? She was found hanging in her garage...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I emailed the webmaster for Ted Gunderson to clarification about Chip Tatum, a CIA officer who went public about the drug operations. Everyone reports Tatum being tortured and murdered in Panama in 2007 but there's a military forum post from him supposedly claiming he's living abroad.

seminal.firedoglake.com...

video.google.com...#

A 2nd video interview with Chip Tatum

But Chip Tatum goes into details about how these plane crashes, murders and suicides work -- just like Paul Wellstone.

This is just like with the JFK conspiracy fall out -- as best detailed in the "Men Who Killed Kennedy" documentary:

forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
recordings of explosions, seismic data) that also supports the fact that explosions occurred in WTC7 anyway.

Care to show us the details of where exactly the seismic data showed explosions occured in WTC 7?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
After all the 9/11 stories, videos and pictures I've seen......This 1 was BRAND NEW FOR ME!......This clearly demonstrates how the big TV, the radio in my house and the Weekly Newspapers I buy had DONE A GOOD JOB IN HIDING THIS INFORMATION FROM ME. WHEN WILL (REAL) JUSTICE BE SERVED.

I CAN ONLY PRAY FOR A MIRACLE THAT ONLY GOD COULD FIX IN A FLASH!

TPTB
o They not realise that the Devil is playin the biggest trick on them.....and they commit so much sin.....for what!!?

They have not realised that if they were on GOD' side they would gain our true vote, support and trust.....so why go through all this trouble.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by manmental

whatreallyhappened.com...

Just look at all the information gathered at the above site, Israeli Mossad agents and Israeli intelligence officers and explosives experts arrested and detained but deported before the FBI can do any interogation or lie detector tests. Coincidence? I think NOT.

And there is so much more IN the rabbithole.

Also, let us not forget William Colby, former director of the FBI, 30+ year Navy seal, found dead AT THE BOTTOM of a pond by his home, apparent heart attack and drowning, ya sure, I'll buy that too.

Everything happens for a reason, NOTHING happens by coincidence or chance.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by daddio]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is amazing, DimnesionalDetective. Thank you, kindly for posting this.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
Question,

the witnesses were there when the building fell, correct?

the witnesses were there when there was smoke, correct?

I rest my case, these people died from the smoke inhalation

The witnesses were there when the building fell, correct

The witnesses were there when there was smoke correct

I rest my case, these people died because a smoke filled buliding fell on top of them

Can anyone explain the "case" to me as explained above by noobsauce13 please

[edit on 28-2-2010 by andy1972]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join