It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The web bot predictions and the earthquakes in Japan/Chile and the antarctica ice mass

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi, I just wanted to post this, for all who follow the web bot predictions in regards to earthquakes

Ok, so today, we have two major earthquakes that hit.... a 7.0 in Okinawa, Japan, and an 8.3 or 8.5 in Chile. That's pretty amazing for a 24 hour period! I've NEVER seen this many high magnitude earthquakes so close together in all my life.

I subscribe to the Web Bot guy's subscriptions (they're only $10 each), and so I went back to the last 2 data sets, and searched for the word "earthquakes" because I remember them speaking about earthquakes.

Here are some of the passages I found referring to earthquake predictions. According to the web bots, the earthquakes are supposed to get even worse after spring

From Dataset 11:

The data set continues to show both (large groups) of (earthquakes) as well as (single, and very large earthquakes) within the next 10/ten months. After the spring equinox 2010, the Terra entity (changes/alterations) takes an even bigger growth spurt and nearly doubles in emotional tension value sums. Further, during the period of (increasing activity) or (new expressions of change), such old forecasts as (new lands rising from the ocean) will become more manifest. The (new lands rising from the ocean bottom) will be part of (changes) at a (planetary level) that will reach enough (visibility) that the (planetary populace of humans) will, as a mass, (move toward acknowledgement) or (accept consensus) on the (devastating earth changes).There are data elements at the detail levels that suggest the (seasonal changes from spring to summer 2010) will include (dusting from earthquakes) that will affect very large areas at a time. A (dusting) is described within the data set as (earthquakes so shallow) as to cause a (rolling wave) to (course/travel) through the (upper layers of the ground) such that (everything) is (picked/lifted/kicked up) to coming (down with a bang/loud noise) and the release of (masses of disturbed dust).

The accretion pattens for the (increasing planetary dislocations) include language (more likely in 2011 than 2010) that goes to the idea of (1000/one thousand mile circles) in which (all bridges/dams/overpasses) will collapse (all in mere hours in a single day.)

Their website: is www.halfpasthuman.com.
(If we quote anything from their dataset, we are required to post their website address, too.)

Today, we had both a magnitude 7.0 and an 8.3 in the same day....just barely a month after what we saw in Haiti. If the web bots are right, it's scary to think that it can get even worse after the spring equinox....

Around the summer of 2010, there is also supposed to be "a rough week of earthquakes" and other events following the summer solstice.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by nikiano]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The latter part of that first paragraph is a little disconcerting. It reads like it's describing a Yellowstone eruption. Read it, yikes.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
The latter part of that first paragraph is a little disconcerting. It reads like it's describing a Yellowstone eruption. Read it, yikes.

That is kind of what I thought, too.

But look....there is more:

Then, I went to data set 12 and searched for the term earthquakes and found this:

The (earthquake) subset of the Terra entity has experienced very large growth in supporting/attribute sets. The (earthquake) subset growth is in keeping with both the (oceans new lands rise) and (antarctica ice shifts) subsets. There are extensive internal cross links between these subsets and the growht patterns suggest that these are areas of linked activity. It would not be surprising to see that earthquakes of very (destructive) forms of (shallow) and (rolling) types will accompany the (rise of new lands) as well as the (shifts of the ice mass) in Antarctica.

(source: www.halfpasthuman.com)

As soon as I read that, I remembered hearing this week that a large ice mass fell off of Antarctica this week...correct? So, that happened the same week as these two large earthquakes.

I think something is definitely happening. Are the web bots right when they say that these events (earthquakes and shifting ice mass) are connected?? Makes sense to me.

Edit to add:

Also in data set 12, it says (I'm paraphrasing here because I don't feel like typing out another huge paragraph) that hurricanes, floods, and earthquakes will be the source of large diaspora in 2009. Also, it says that in 2009, in the USA, there are hints that a large earthquake could create a dam failure, which causes governments and local councils to be washed away.

What large dam do we have that's near earthquake fault lines?

I know that the Ohio River and the Mississippi Rivers are around the New Madrid fault lines, and they have plenty of dams on them. Do we have large dams out in California, too?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Interesting. Thanks for posting. You could perhaps put your thread link on the earthquake and iceberg threads. I think there are about 7 of them now altogether. I think it will be good for people to see there may be a link and a good way to spread this info round.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
the hoover dam is

going to break?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Ahh , so it appears we have a new heir to the thrown for the so-called Messiah!!! The Web-Bot!!!

hmm, very clever.......

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I also found this in data set 12 this morning, regarding antarctica:

The data sets for Antarctica are gaining new levels of support under the (fracture (in the ice) and the (destruction of the ice shelf) . Part of the gain in the emotional sums for both duration and imipact derive from a very large increase in (visibility) that the (concern) or (issue) of (ice shelf collapse) will have over late 2010 and through 2011. There are various data sets within the Terra entity as well as the SpaceGoatFarts entity that are gaining supporting aspect/attiributes under (water level rise) as well as (fractured ice countries or continents) that will apparenty go (float about) .

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
the web bot has been consistently accurate;

a rolling wave of land
and "all" bridges dams collapsing at the same time
sounds like a meteor impact or maybe a nuclear explosion.......

[edit on 27-2-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by scubagravy
Ahh , so it appears we have a new heir to the thrown for the so-called Messiah!!! The Web-Bot!!!

hmm, very clever.......

The wording sounds more like Nostrodamus to me, and equally as ridiculous. At best it is a feedback loop of what is being said out on the web, which does not make it true.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Large dams?

How about the Hoover Dam?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

A (dusting) is described within the data set as (earthquakes so shallow) as to cause a (rolling wave) to (course/travel) through the (upper layers of the ground) such that (everything) is (picked/lifted/kicked up) to coming (down with a bang/loud noise) and the release of (masses of disturbed dust).

The accretion pattens for the (increasing planetary dislocations) include language (more likely in 2011 than 2010) that goes to the idea of (1000/one thousand mile circles) in which (all bridges/dams/overpasses) will collapse (all in mere hours in a single day.)

Credit link
(If we quote anything from their dataset, we are required to post their website address, too.)

I don't particularly follow web bot predictions, but if Yellowstone erupted then ash and dust would disturb the atmosphere and surronding areas.
If all major dams broke at once, ALOT of river dock cities are screwed.

Hmm....

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have followed some of the web bot stuff, however they have not done a accurate job even at 50% .
Sorry,

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Could you tell me what is "SpaceGoatFarts entity" please? I don't follow webbot so forgive my ignorance. It sounds a bit silly.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zenius

I don't think anyone actually knows the meaning, but rather speculated that it refers to CME's (solar flares)

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
"Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet."

It's nothing more than a keyword search, like a twitter trend. It doesn't make predictions, it only spits back the most used keywords on a specific term, then puts them together in some sort of recognizable language.

I think it's pretty sad that anyone would actually take that as something of import or mystical prediction.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

And dont forget about the death in the oceans reference in one of the recent reports.

Some say the iceberg issue could slow oxegen disbursment in the oceans around the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord
"Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project, refers to an Internet bot software program that is claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords entered on the Internet."

It's nothing more than a keyword search, like a twitter trend. It doesn't make predictions, it only spits back the most used keywords on a specific term, then puts them together in some sort of recognizable language.

I think it's pretty sad that anyone would actually take that as something of import or mystical prediction.

I have a question.

The web bot: Do you know what channels it depicts its information from?

Could the web bot be aimed at specific channels that only has authority. >Like scientific channels and government channels?

How do you know it takes the information from every public source?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Wasn't the web bot wrong like pretty much always?

Also I don't see the value in these so called prophecies and predictions if they are "understood" only after the events happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Reply to post by cjcord

I recommend that you spend some time examining their website. The system that they use is vastly more complex than a twitter trend.they utilise advanced linguistics in their bots that seek out certain words or phrases that repeat and take a snapshot of the surrounding text for context. This information is then interpreted using advanced linguistics.

Believe it or not--i'm not fussed either way, but do give it the respect it's due...likening the webbot system to a twitter trend is like comparing an honours level term paper on noam chomsky to a high-school book report on zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance. Sure they're kinda similar but...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cjcord

ig·no·rance
   /ˈɪgnərəns/ Show Spelled[ig-ner-uhns] Show IPA
–noun
the state or fact of being ignorant; lack of knowledge, learning, information, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join