It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.5 Earthquake in Chile!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Did anyone see the interview on CNN where the host was interviewing a female journalist? The woman said that the sky was changing colors and that it was very frightening. Does anyone know anything more about this?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by walking_virus]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Any news on the Tsunami about to hit Hawaii yet?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
Waiting to link news source...
Maybe the CME?Earthquake theorists are right after all. I think I read here somewhere yesterday someone talking about the recent Solar filament and resulting triple CME would be responsible for a large quake.

Here is what I hope is a really good cataloged summary of the event from the original Filament and auroras to the EQ and the ongoing bombardment that is being recorded at SOHO right now.
Link

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by walking_virus
Did anyone see the interview on CNN where the host was interviewing a female journalist? The woman said that the sky was changing colors and that it was very frightening. Does anyone know anything more about this?

[edit on 27-2-2010 by walking_virus]

Yes we talked about earlier, I also heard her, to me that was odd, but apparently is not the first time this occurs during, before or after an earthquake... to me UNKNOWN even though there are lots of theories about that

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I think its pretty obvious where I'm going here...

if it IS a civilian project I suggest you march up there right now and DEMAND they turn it off before I get a plane ticket and do it myself.

I am being cencored by YOU ats...shame on you.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by KKinsane2009]

[edit on 27-2-2010 by KKinsane2009]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

The reason for the increase in earthquakes can be looked for in several causes. Nuclear tests in the ocean could be certainly one, as it is explained in the book Hercolubus or Red Planet, which is available for free at www.hercolubus.tv
Some authors point out at solar storms and magnetic rain having an influence on the Earth's core. All theories are worth studying. Denying the evidence leads nowhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
...We have solid proof today that Rockefeller informed Aaron an political friend that there was going to be some events from the year 2001.
...1:We are going into afganistan,so we can draw piplines out to the caspian sea.(DONE)
2:We are going into Iraq,to take the oil and establish a base in the middle-east(wich is the largest in the world atm=Done)
3:Then we are going into Venezuela,to try get rid of cheves&Haiti is amongst the target aswell for the building of an large naval yard. we are going to use a new high tech device(Done)

This was in 2001 before the September 11. So on a large scale-Well do you see the picture
?

Hi Archirvion,
Could you provide a link to the solid proof referred to please?
Many thanks.
G

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join