It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Anomoly @ Brookhaven Nation Labs HAPPENING NOW LIVE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Check weather.com:
www.weather.com...

There is a hole in the clouds with a huge line going through it, the hole is centered above brookhaven national labs. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON THERE?

Zoomed out

In A Little

In All the way:

I know there is a weather center around there somewhere, but this is ridiculous, any Ideas what is taking place that would cause this to happen??

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

sorry matey it isn't showing it up on the link?>

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that if you click the "PAST" button on the bottom right, you will see that this hole has been over Brookhaven for AT LEAST AN HOUR! Please someone out there explain to me why this could happen...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Zoom in, you'll see it, I'm looking at weather.com right now

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

have u got the address put in in not usa so the towns are baffling brookhaven which one?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbeanz

If you zoom in on the map in that link it will zoom to the left of the hole in the clouds, you'll see Brookhaven National Labs, it's a huge circle on the ground

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

i see where it is now google mapped it, theres a few more clouds around that are circly though

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
On weather.com you can check the past weather, the line that goes through that small hole (sort of spiraled) has been there for over an hour with that hole in the center of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
we had a mother of a nor'easter. could, perhaps, be the eye and that line you see could be the snow/rain band that they hammered on about for days leading up to the storm and then for the two days that the beast hovered over us, dumping all that flake

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

what time was the one with a hole???

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Odds are that they have a "micro climate" that is slightly warmer than the surrounding air. Is it a power plant or something of that sort? I notice that here in Dallas, many times the storm encircles the downtown area without ever going through it. I believe it has to do with temperature...but I'll let a weather expert make the call, as I'm only speculating.

EDIT: to add that I zoomed in as close as I can get on the area...looks similar to a water treatment plant. If that is the case, I would think that the treatment process warms the water, thus warmer air around it.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm not saying that they "tweak" the weather at times but this one I dont think is hinky.

I"ve been outside and literally seen it rain across the street and never a drop where I was.

Weather is weird.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

As I stated before, if you click on the "PAST" button on weather.com, you'll see that that hole (and spiraling line) have been in the same location for over an hour.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I saw something similar to this on another site a few days ago that also happened in New York. I will look for the direct link but I believe happened the 24th near in the Waterbury area, can't say for sure though. I am looking for the link with little success.

It was a small hole in the clouds just like this one and it was moving against the storm.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Come on people there is a collider visible in the photos!
I would expect something better from you ATS people!

Here is what is under the hole in the clouds

www.bnl.gov...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by spacebot]

It doesn't mean they know a hole through the clouds appeared near their collider, maybe they will hear it here first.
What programs were they running during that time?
What time the cloud was overhead, or can we find when this hole was first visible and if it was created near this collider facility?

Uhm it seems the words in the thread tittle "Brookhaven Nation Labs" were not so much enlightening in suggesting that there is weather anomaly near a particle laboratory, except for the people that have knowledge of the general New York area.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
why the hell do they need all these colliders?
they are all in usa and 1 in geneva these machines must do something spectacular

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
More than likely they've programmed the satellite to put an image that doesn't show anything.
that's probably why it looks there's a hole.
it's showing a non descript image. maybe even there's something fake being shown to throw off spies.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

and as I said, it could be the center of the storm that sat and hovered over us for the last day or so. the storm didn't move off the area, it dissipated.

I'm not a meteorologist and I don't even play one on tv, I'm just offering a possible explanation based on the constant news we've been hearing, seeing and reading the last week or so.

hell, it could be the entrance to some alien worm hole for all I know. I like my idea better than worm hole, that's all.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

perhaps a magnetic reaction with ions in the atmosphere, it is an ion machine isn't it?
i've not seen clouds hang around that long really.

have they even turned on the machine at the same time?

how many of these are in america?
if they are looking for certain things in these machines why do they need so many there must be a reason???.
these things cost billions and billions of pounds to make, they're not going to to that at a loss profit are they?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

perhaps a magnetic reaction with ions in the atmosphere, it is an ion machine isn't it?
i've not seen clouds hang around that long really.

have they even turned on the machine at the same time?

how many of these are in america?
if they are looking for certain things in these machines why do they need so many there must be a reason???.
these things cost billions and billions of pounds to make, they're not going to to that at a loss profit are they?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join