It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

today isnt my day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ok I live in north america and no not USA, keep guessing today one of my family member is a building manager superintendent of our building, and once i came home from college, my family member said we were fired.

I freaked out because, my family member stated (the boss of my family member) didn't give any warning or notices or why we are been kicked out so late? she wants out of the building by 2 weeks!
she crazy if shes expecting to find a job at a time like this, now as for when we came it was around Oct 9.

so 5 months it has passed, she the boss of my family member acted kindly and so pro like, when (when she the boss) came to the office she was acting unkindly and very evil and saying (we dont know English) and only 3 suites are left to be rented,

now as for the English part Excuse me but wasn't can----- and america created by immigrants whom came from eupore? looking for a better of life? so how can she say that in front of a person who understands more better then her?

and now she gives no other excuses or reasons on why she kicked out us out, but she was very rude and saying to one of my family member

(Can you please sit? your getting me in my nerves)

Now questions for you ATS members how can this issue been taken upon?

1.Can the owner of the residential building save the superintendent from the rude management?

2.Can this issue be solved in the courts by a lawyer? if so who wins in this case if its a Wrongfully Dismissed case which the management has no proof of bad duties done by the superintendent?

3. Can the owner of the building save current superintendent from leaving?

Thank you all for the support, i will do my best and keep you all in formed in my position atm

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

join