It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus and "Mabus" - a thought...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
MABUS is...

Obama, Barack Hussein

Last letters of his last name
First letters of his first name
Middle letters of his middle name

MA B US

Nostradamus was correct.

posted on Nov, 8 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ok, lets call this a long shot!

I just make search with words Nostradamus and Mabus in ATS, and I found this ancient threat.

OBAMA IS THE MABUS?

If we look Nostradamus predictions, we find this name for next doomsday WW3 leader - Mabus. Now there is all kind of speculations, what is this "World President Obama" and I raise now the question, is he this Mabus?

We know, that Nostradamus predicted Hiller, witch was then really Hitler...

Obama is quit near of Mabus, but look it like this:

We truthers know, that Mr Obama is not far from Mr Bush anyway, we know that he is just another puppet for same agenda, and from day to day, its more obvious for all. There are all kind of word games going with Obamas name in MSM and websites: Obamanation, Obamania...

If you look this situation from ancient times, and you can just see these name-games and believes, like flashes from future, and you see:

obaMABUSh

Look, if predicted Martial Law, or huge crash, or terrorist attack will be declared, there can come situation, that USA has two president leading country same time. Rebublican and Democrat in White House together!

Why not?

Russia has that situation today, when everybody know that Putin is still on power, but Medvedev is their presidential leader. Two Headed Eagle!

And...

If your name really would be Mabus, do you think that you have any political future because of your name, at these times of information technology? No. Thats why the name Mabus has to be a puzzle and myth to ours to solve.

Ok, now there is no reason to believe that two presidents are taking the lead, but if it does, I will post this theory to all over the world. And that is a promise!

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
O.K. I think we need to twist this picture just a bit.
We need to know what Obama's Kenya birth name is. I really think that might be the missing link to Nostradamus predictions.
As far as him being "the" anti-Christ, there have been many.
Back when Christ was amongst the living they were very abundant.
By definition, they are simply those who did not believe. They go to whole other level of none believing than most people.
The "real", the king tuts of anti-Christs will die, and be resurrected from the dead, just as Jesus was. That is the one we need to watch out for.
Of course his identity won't be reveled until it is late in the game.
I do believe Obama is a anti-Christ, as is Putin, as is Bin Ladin, as was Hitler, as was Napoleon.
I do not think that Ray Mabus , the man from Georgia is a player in any of this - he just does not seem to have that much clout, at least not at this point.
With the breaking news coming out of the UK, in regards to the man who will bring light to Obama's citizenship, this could bring a drastic turn of events for our President-elect. Hopefully we can keep him safe and he can tell the world his story.
It is very important for the American people to stand by their constitution and not allow this man who "looks good in a suit" change the rules that have been set fourth by our four fathers.
If he is not a US citizen, then he has no right to run as a President or be one.
There just needs to be another election.
Does anyone have Obama's Kenya name?
Ktmac

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vegemite

The current Israeli-Palestinian conflict and the Palestinian leader, whose name is Mohammed Abbas or if you shorten it with his initial and last word, it becomes
MABBAS, is that close enough to MABUS, just a guess on my part. Does anybody know when Abbas was born?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Anybody ever think of mabus being barack obama if you think for a little while who better to be his nomination has divided this country and primed us right up for a civil war. His claims to be the "messiah" for the world. He has proven links to terrorist. Amazingly al queda released pictures after he won the election in traditional muslim garbs even though he denies ever practicing islam. My thought on this is he divided this country the usa with like the rest of the world rioting over food prices and gasoline will start to break out leading to and eventual civil war troops will be brought back home to deal with the turmoil and a massive terrorist attack will happen leading the UN (because the agreement that if a member country of the UN is attacked then all nations of the UN will fight to protect the fallen country) will lad to WW3

Something to think about the history channel has a show they rerun all the time called the antichrist and things they say plus other prophecies ive read talks of the 3rd antichrist charming, lying, and deceiving the people to come into power.

Obama lied so many times everything that happened he distanced himself from after his election and a week before his inauguration he admitted that he would not be able to do the things he promised to get elected in the first place.

This is just my opinion and observation but this man fits it more than anyone my concern is that the 3rd will be from the nation of islam and if you read the book of revaluations and how the antichrists army deals with the people of faith and look at how al queda kills people do you see any similarities with the beheadings. No matter what obama says he is a muslim and its in the kuran that its ok to lie and deceive and kill the infidels just something to think about.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Not that I believe the He is Mabus but you have to add Mohammed Abbas to the list also, M.Abbas, Mabbas, Mabus (phoenetic).

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Century 2, Quatrain 62:

Mabus then will soon die, there will come
A horrible undoing of people and animals:
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands, thirst, famine, when the comet will run.
---------------------------
Ok, let's break this down. First it says Mabus will soon die & so not the antichrist becuse in the story I read the the antichrist doesn't die soon. However, when Mabus dies there will be a horrible undoing - Mabus sounds more like a pawn that a supper natural demon possed person. At once "one" or "antichrist" will seek vegence - the antichrist will be alive till the very near end. I feel Mabus quite litteraly is Ray Mabus the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy. Mabus has been very quiet this whole time even with 2 wars going on & pirates sailing about not to mention North Koria sinking boats. Recently the name Mabus poped up when it was rummored that he suggested sinking a battle ship on top of the gulf oil spill to plug the hole? This sounds crazy to me & if true he was drunk! Also rcently, Bill Clinton supposedly offered Rep. Joe Sestak the position of Secretary of the Navy so sombody else could run up coming election in his place. As crazy as this all sounds it reinforces the theory that Mabus is sort of a pawn. Anyway, all this probably doesn't matter because Mabus will soon die!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I will give you a huge heads up here, Nostradamus even if correct in a few early predictions is now so far from the original timeline due to his very own works influencing events after his writings.

If I said that a person called Jeffery Dahmer was going to kill innocent people by the truck loads he would of never made it past child hood.

Now after 400+ years of his writings his very popular works has influenced many millions of people and their thoughts so its impossible for this to have not affected the outcomes of his pure initial predictions.

Its all over, there will be no 3rd anti-christ.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Ray Mabus is the secretary of the Navy right now.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Aunt Bea from the Andy Griffith Show is the anti-christ.

mabus = mayberry
mabus=miss bea

therefore, Opie is the Beast as he supports and backs the anti-christ Miss Bea or Aunt bea

Mayberry is the seat of power...Babylon

Barney, Otis, Ernest T Bass, and Gomer are the 4 horsemen of the apocolypse

Andy is the christ figure...he will return and make all things well again

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSeeker

Hi, Seeker! The 1999 prediction is no dud, dude! I've posted a few zingers here on these forums, but the audience ain't any too swift. For this 'DUD' you gotta realize there was never a year zero, when the A.D. count began and the B.C. count ended. The Christian Romans never had a zero. So year 1 BC was followed by year 1 AD. Get it. The prophecy doesn't say 1999 AD, but only a string of years, so you have to put in the year zero as a one year appendage, at the end. So the 1999 string + 1 year equals 2000 AD. 2000 AD + Seven months, actually equals the completed year of 2000 AD + Seven months into 2001 AD. With Fractions, you now can round things off to the latter half of 2001 AD, (7/12ths) and be very precisely accurate for the attack on 9-11, 2001. Seven completed months equals either July 1 to July 31, or rounding off to the quarter year it can also stand for the end of the third quarter, or Aug.31/Sept 1st, of 2001. So far this gives the timelines, but the who and where of the 'Great King of Terror' is still up in the air. Does he just come West from the East, or does he come to the Western World, from the Eastern, by any direction. Where do the puppet strings lead to?? Until we find out, this quatrain is still tracking after 9 long years of the War on Terror. My call is that 9-11 is the second Pearl Harbor, and since Stalin and Beria cooked up the conspiracy in the first place to get the Japanese off their backs in Eastern Asia, so the Russians could then mass everything against Hitler, west of Moscow, it seems to me to show an Eastern Pacific rendering of the 'East' in this quatrain. We all have heard of Tecumpsah's curse, but what about Yamamoto's curse? Adm. Yamamoto's given name of Isaroku, simply means the number (56) in Japanese. If the fallen Adm. left instructions for the Black Dragons to sally forth, in his name, fifty six years after the end of the war, eg. V-J Day, then fifty six years after the peace in late Aug. 1945, gives the very same Aug./Sept. 2001, dating in the 'Great King of Terror" quatrain. Is 'Yamamoto's curse, or his orders to the Black Dragons, the genesis of the "Great King of Terror" for both of the Pearl Harbor Blitzes??? As long as he lived, Adm. Yamamoto was the very persona of 'A Great King of Terror', coming from the East. And now, what if the secret societies of Japan have taken it on, to finish his work, and drive us out of the Eastern Pacific, at long last. Just last week, the Japanese Prime Minister had to resign, because he 'waffled' on getting us out of our base on Okinawa. Small world, isn't it, Seeker Dude??

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
What about this obvious one,

Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abas

or M. Abas?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join