It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Dan Coats Says Ramp Up Pressure on Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And the only option now is potential military action if we’re going to stop this. The unknown factor in all of this is the situation the Israelis are in, sitting there looking at the nation that’s proclaiming it wants to eliminate that country from the face of the earth. And that’s the kind of threat that I think America has not understood.

An Iranian attack on Israel would cause chaos in the Middle East, enormous disruption of our economy, and eliminate an ally that’s stood by us through thick and thin almost when it came to second Holocaust. That is not acceptable for Israel. That cannot be acceptable for the United States. So we absolutely have to, I think at this point, very significantly ramp up the pressure against Iran. Because living with the unacceptable, accepting the unacceptable, is unacceptable...If that all makes sense.

www.humanevents.com...

This guy is crazy, but what scares the hell out of me is this is part of the republicans way of winning back congress, by proposing military action against Iran. Add to that some democrats are supporting military action and this just does not look good. Obama is for war, we all know that, so it is only a matter of time before something happens to Iran. Either the US will do it or israel will do it, but it will get done.

join