It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have been reading the posts of this sight for some time as a voyeur and found it to be quite interesting. The subject matter is fascinating and I have enjoyed the friendly banter on topics. I also have on occasion seen a determined viewpoint upheld against indomitable odds...hooray for the softspoken!!!

Seeing as how I registered with the ATS and became the *new kid on the block*, I would like to say HI to all of you.

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Wellcome deleted.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Thanks ultra_phoenix,

BTW, you have an impressive input into ATS. It's because of people like you that this site is what it is.

Keep up the great work.

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hey deleted,

What viewpoint you talking about? .... just out of curiosity.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello e-nonymous,

One example would certainly be FM being banned. I read much of what FM posted up to the end of Feb. and the overwhelming majority of his postings suggested that he had quite a positive impact on ATS.

The viewpoint I was referring to was that of the Mods. They have a policy of debate without debacle. FM did not adhere to the policy as it was described and for that reason was temporarily suspended.

My hats off to the Mods for creating a *check & balance* system in order to retain a top rated forum and impede any attack by an individual toward another poster despite obvious flaws in their posts one way or another.

With that said, I hope FM can join the forum again soon...valuable information and viewpoints are lost each day FM does not post on this site.

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
For some stupid reason ... I had a feeling that was the interesting viewpoint ... Just needed to verify my thought's. Thanx.

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by e-nonymous]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
e-nonymous,

Your welcome.

BTW...I have enjoyed your input on many posts. I do have a hard time understanding how any one person can spend so much time on the computer (j/k)...

Keep truckin'

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Hey! I love my computer!

Personally, I don't even know how or why I spend so much time on it. I think it's just an outlet from reality. Come home from work and relax online.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
e-nonymous,

don't preach to the choir my friend...I spend WAY too much time online, most of it due to a screwed up shoulder. If you could have it your way, would you rather be able to work for a living or have disability compensation ??

Just curious

deleted

arc

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I get what e-nonymous says about coming home to relax online - I tend to do the same, as I live alone, don't watch tv very often and can't always afford to be elsewhere in the evenings.

However in answer to your question deleted I know I prefer to work for a living. I have spent some time on disability benefits (reactive depression, thankfully sorted now) and work helps contribute towards my place in society, keeps me in contact with the human race and pays the mortgage

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Good to have you here deleted. Welcome

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Welcome

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hello Ocelot...hello SE7EN,

Thanks for tuning in on my hello...if there's one thing that is predictable in all of this it's the fact that I might be unpredictable.

deleted

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I look forward to reading your contributions to the ATS board, and hearing your thoughts and insights into this weird and wonderful world that we live in.

All the Best,
Deep

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Hmmm ... to work or not to work is the question ...

If I had my way, I'd be a millionare and wouldn't have to work ... I don't mind working, but it's just a pain in the ass. Don't have much time with my family after work cuz I need to relax (back kill's). So, I'd have to say, not work!

Not that I'm lazy ...

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Deleted , its' a pleasure to have you join the club. This site won't dissapoint you ...

[Edited on 2-3-2003 by PeLeTi]

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm new and I thought i would say hi.

I'm not always fluent in getting what I want to say across but I try my best. And I like it here.

Heres to more posts from me and others!

xx

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
hello deleted and cinnamon phoenix jayne. welcome aboard.

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, while we're on the subject, I'd like to introduce myself as well. While I am a new "member", I've been reading the posts on this site for months, and find them very interesting and informative. It's not that I haven't had my opinions and wanted to post replies many times, but quite honestly with all this "surveillance" talk, I was a little reluctant. But I live in America and should not have to worry about expressing my opinion so here I am. I hope I can contribute to this site with some of my views.
Thanks ATS, and keep up the good work!

posted on Mar, 2 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Man, never noticed how many noobs there are hanging around here. Eh, it's good that some of them came out and said "hi" to the masses.
I see you three as being assets to the board.

So, deleted, whaddaya think of some of the other interesting viewpoints(or just viewpoints in general)? Anything else you'd like to comment on? Just curious.

Yep, that's our UP. Wouldn't be suprised if he get wats(way above top secret award, for those new to the board) for the second month in a row.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join