It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens land in Russia-Pravda.Ru

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Newspaper wrote//////Fact.........

Residents of the city of Perm, in Russia’s Ural region, say that they could see a strange object in the sky. The object, eyewitnesses said, was hanging in the air above the city, scanned the area with a beam of light and even let off several “passengers.” The people did not specify what kind of passengers they were exactly and how they disembarked from what seemed to be a spaceship.

english.pravda.ru...

Perm is a hot spot for these kinds of sightings.
If you're interested I've dug up a documentary about a past event in Russia that was reported on by the world wide media, with witnesses who were police officers and other people.

I've looked around, and all I can find is this story about the January 20, 2010 landing sighting between 2-4 a.m..
There are several sites, but they all contain the same short media story from the first link I provided. Nothing has been written about it since. More details do not exist.

I'm a little upset none of our Russian ATS friends have posted this yet. I know they are here, because of past posts.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Because that "Newspaper" is very well known for the hoaxes they publish maybe?

And nobody wants to be the first one to post something and have that site as one and only source...

Just saying you know?

Kai

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Don't "You know"

You never know/

Info Wars didn't have any problem posting it on their site.

Are you serious?

You left out the part where you are suppossed to say you think this story is bull#.

These stories and topics are pretty difficult to find credible sources for in the first place.

There are stories like this all of the time here at this site, though, nothing new.

I guess we could stop talking about it though. Thanks for replying first

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
It would be great if a MSM source, or credible site would carry such a story, but then in of itself, would cause a panic.

Consider that say, if majornewssorce.com carried the article, it might be a form of suicide by them, because the majoirty would be like "omg".

Would also probably cause a streak of panic among other things.

So until it is such a blatent display over a major world city, like the Vatican, or the White House, or Westminster Abby, or some such site..

No major / reliable news media will carry such story.

Then again, even if they did show up over such big places, they still may brish it under the carpet. /sigh.. After all, wouldn't wanna miss the details on Cheney haivng another heart attack.

Peace to all, forign and domestic.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

G'day 517.101

I guess the problem is.....

If you can't find an original source other than the Pravda site, based on precedent the story doesn't have much credibility.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Sounds like an interesting case. Are there any Russians in the house who can put more information on here?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'm sure I have seen this story on all news so the warning signs are there.

To the OP, sorry it looks like people are being harsh but the number of false stories that come out of Russia is huge so trust is very low unless a really good source is known. Many times people claim Pravda but the truth is in most cases it's never been on there.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

Something posted by Pravda with no pics, no other source to confirm it... I just lost 10 seconds of my life here.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Anything relating to alien is a big lie.
I wound not consider such a story a little lie.
Has Russian joined forces with Rockefeller or whoever the
promoter of such stories are.
No.
They are on their own.
Russia has no idea why America and UK promote the Alien.
Someone please clue in Russia.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

No, I guess the problem was I didn't understand the first time kaifan posted the same thing you just wrote, thanks for the re-clarifaction, for the second time.

As you'd say Cheers!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Pravda just isn't what it used to be. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonman1111

Thanks, that's all I really was asking for.

Anyone else,...............

Let's try from Russia this time.

Anyone??

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 517.101

G'day again 517.101

You are very welcome

Cheers again
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics