It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New AP Technique For Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Yesterday I tried a new technique. I tried concentrating on my breathing instead of concentrating on an image. I found it very helpful and very successful, just not successful enough. I began this excercise and within a few minutes I was loosing it. I hadn't realized it but I began staring into the black void of our closed eyelids, that helped a lot for me. I think I would have been able to project had it not been for my eyelids spazzing out (which by the way hasn't happened in a long time). When I began staring at the void, it felt like I was staring into nothing and losing awareness of my surroundings. I felt like I was so close to the vibrations though I can't really tell because I've never had them. Then my eyelids started spazzing . That pretty much ruined it for me.

*EDIT* Oh yeah, and when I was staring at the void, it felt as if I were being pulled into it. It was a very new sensation for me.

[Edited on 30-5-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
That sounds pretty neat. I have not even gotten that far

I try to imagine / visualize myself leaving my body by climbing an imaginary rope, rotating out of my body, et cetera.

Good luck.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
It took me a few months almost a year of non-consistent practice
to get to were I am now.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Golly, it seems I have a long way to go, then.

Thist may just be a coincedence, but the first time (of three - four times total, all within the last two months) I have ever experienced what I think is the beginning of an OBE, it occurred on a night of a full moon. Details of the experience can be found in my second post in this topic.

I have read in various places that remote viewings become more accurate around the time of 1:30 Local Sidereel Time (which is based on the lunar cycle). So perhaps the moon's presence affects the ability of people to leave their body?

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
hi catalyst

do u need help getting the vibrations?

ive been using this audio file i made using a wave freaquancy generator
its at the theta or alpha level

and ive used it for 2 month now

first time i used it i got vibrations in about 10 seconds!!!
and now i can have them at will.
(once u know what they feel like u can induce them nearly straight away)

i can send u it through aol instant messenger ( www.aim.com )
my user is NINabsinthe

i hevent fully left my body yet,
but have become displaced a few times

like..my legs not feeling like where they should be

new topics

top topics

join