It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. says emissions vows not enough to avoid rise of 2 degrees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
My first thought on this was Oh my freaking god !

This is what freaked me out ! ( again.)

Did these guys payed any attention at all !???

I was under the impression global warming, caused by mankind is even in the mainstream media on topic.

They committed fraud ! Played with numbers, use their imagination, denied or ignored countless weather observe stations.

This is what they wrote.

Yearly greenhouse gas emissions should not be more than 40 and 48.3 gigatonnes of CO2-equivalent in 2020 and should peak between 2015 and 2021, according to new modeling released on Tuesday by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP).

Here an article from Nature, Evidence for decoupling of atmospheric CO2 and global climate during the Phanerozoic eon
What proves the UN wrong !

Here I've got one that Co2 in 2003 all a disproofen theory was. Celestial driver of Phanerozoic climate?
It's origin !
Nir J. Shaviv, Racah Institute of Physics, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem,
91904, Israel
Ján Veizer, Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik, Ruhr Universität, 44780
Bochum, Germany, and Ottawa-Carleton Geoscience Centre, University of Ottawa,
Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6N5, Canada

This one is only for those understanding climate and science. A common mind ( Like mine
lacks proper basis for understanding it.

Here is another one ! The Milky Way Galaxy's Spiral Arms and Ice-Age Epochs and the Cosmic Ray Connection
It tells about the galaxy and it's spiral arms as the cause of climate change.

Those were only a few examples I stumbled upon.

Back on topic.

Scientists say temperatures should be limited to a rise of no more than 2 degrees Celsius (3.6 F) above pre-industrial times if devastating climate change is to be avoided.
The arrogance they they could even make a difference ! Give me a break !

Greenhouse gas levels are rising, particularly for carbon dioxide, because more is remaining in the atmosphere than natural processes can deal with.

Now an article from only 2 days ago in the Times.
UN climate change expert: there could be more errors in report

The Indian head of the UN climate change panel defended his position yesterday even as further errors were identified in the panel's assessment of Himalayan glaciers.

Is it a hoax or is it real, climate change caused by man ?

I don't get it anymore
What's wrong with people if they do not even believe or are indifferent, after they hear they got lies, deceit, corruption, fraud and so on are screw with them.
The intentions behind these criminal actions would be execution. Not only treason to a nation but to the entire world !
We are sold out by them.To others like them. Why are we not standing up ?

Please help me understand ?

I'm going to link some more on "Why it,s a hoax for you all" just to show what there already exist.

Global Warming: the Collapse of a Grand Narrative

Polynomial Cointegration Tests of the Anthropogenic

Amplification of Global Warming by Carbon-Cycle Feedback Significantly Less Than Thought, Study Suggests

Last but not least ! The e-mails what made it al public. ( With search function ! )

East Anglia Confirmed Emails from the Climate Research Unit - Searchable
20 November 2009, emails and other documents, apparently originating from with the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia.

On 20 November 2009, emails and other documents, apparently originating from with the Climate Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia.

The authenticity of these emails has been confirmed by most of the relevant parties including the CRU at Univeristy of East Anglia and many of the authors. These emails contain some quite surprising and even disappointing insights into what has been happening within the climate change scientific establishment. Worryingly this same group of scientists are very influential in terms of economic and social policy formation around the subject of climate change.

As these emails are already in the public domain, I think it is important that people are able to look through them and judge for themselves. Until I am told otherwise I have no reason to think the text found on this site is true or false. As of today, Saturday 21 November, there have been no statements that I have seen doubting the authenticity of these texts. It is here just as a curiosity!

I have to ask from you to search for answers on your own ?
I'm no expert in the matter and I've not even went threw half of the info I linked here.

@ Mod's
I hope this has not been done yet. It took me a long time.
If there is, please let me know.

[edit on 24/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

See you and I we miss the point. We are obviously dumb and therefore should just give them all of our money to redistribute as they see fit, whether it produces any positive results or not. So lets just shut and follow orders before we get called the DENIARS..... Oh for the love of God my psyche cannot handle being called a deniar it makes me almost as dirty as a holocaust denier.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I swear..., this is just them creating their new 'currency' by fiat. If it weren't "carbon emissions" it would be caloric output.

They will find any reason to create a revenue flow to launder their 'money'.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
I swear..., this is just them creating their new 'currency' by fiat. If it weren't "carbon emissions" it would be caloric output.

They will find any reason to create a revenue flow to launder their 'money'.

I've even read about them talking about , paying tax for a fart

And for the ( criminal :puz
activity of breathing. (Every gasp of air is polluting the environment when you exhale !???)
How trees and forrests growing better and faster because of an increase of Co2 is hardly mentioned at all ?

I totaly agree with you.

Blood sucking vampires, they are!

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
To the UN... tell us something we don't know. And if you don't believe in global warming, then remember that CO2 emissions are directly proportional to the amount of fossil fuels the world burns. Essentially what the UN is saying, is that we will be stuck with BIG OIL & KING COAL for a long, long time.

[edit on 25/2/2010 by C0bzz]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by C0bzz
To the UN... tell us something we don't know. And if you don't believe in global warming, then remember that CO2 emissions are directly proportional to the amount of fossil fuels the world burns. Essentially what the UN is saying, is that we will be stuck with BIG OIL & KING COAL for a long, long time.

[edit on 25/2/2010 by C0bzz]

I actually understood the higher amount of Co2 in our atmosphere is seen because of the higher temprature and not vice versa.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

World's temperature record to be re-analysed

From the article.

The whole of the world's instrumental temperature record – millions of observations dating back more than 150 years – is to be re-analysed in an attempt to remove doubts about the reality of global warming.

Please tell me ?

What do You think about this all ?

Does anyone think it's normal, when 150 years of climate numbers have to be studied over again ?

People are convicted to death for less !

Read the Link ! for the full news article.

Share your thoughts, knowledge and opinion ! Please ?

My experience is, it's much easier to learn or gain when there is a goal to reach. Like a question or whatever.
Don't worry ! Almost always answers come with new questions added.

[edit on 25/2/10 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Then again. There are does who don't understand.

World warming unhindered by cold spells: scientists

An article about the cold this winter brings. Is it proof of the climate isn't warming up ???

Visit the Link !

In my opinion ?
There sure is climate change. I'm sure about it. It also happened the last 25 years and before. It will happen the remaining Billions of years the planet exist.

This thread is all about mankind. Are we guilty or are we not ?

Evidence of deceit and fraud is presenting it self on a silver platter !

Why ? Is this not Head page news ?

top topics

join