It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has ATS been infiltrated by The JDL?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
since if anyone says anything against Israel,
there will always be couple of posts screaming that the posters are anti semetic, anti jewish or bigoted against israel.

so my question has ATSbeen infiltrated by The JDL?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Man...getting a bit tired with the whole "Has ATS been infiltrated with [insert random group here].

Short and quick answer: Yes...it would be a crappy group to not be spewing their point of view, but dont worry, the other side is also represented here.
Republicans, Democrats, CIA, FBI, etc etc...all these groups have a propaganda man on here and everywhere else doing their talking points...it all balances out though. As far as the average joe CT hobbiest, just ignore the silly stuff and continue on the search...do your own research, take no posting, subject, or response as gospel and move on. The one beauty about ATS and other sites like it is that such people can post here...freedom of speech and whatnot.

I am only disappointed that most of these subterfuge agents aren't marked so we can ask reasonable questions to said representative...but then again, that may not be productive for their agenda.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Please.

ATS is like Jew-hating heaven. Every freakin thread has some sot of Jew-hating post in it.

Just because some people don't buy into the "Jews Control the Wolrd" conspiracy theory, doesn't mean the Jews are out to get you.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
ATS is like Jew-hating heaven. Every freakin thread has some sot of Jew-hating post in it.

Hardly. As one who reads many threads, I can attest that the notion you are bringing forward comes from selective reading.

There is a multi-faceted selection of opinions expressed here regarding the Middle East. Even the staff has the same mix as the membership at large.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

you anti-semite (insert appropriate smiley here)

we've got a nice mix of all sides to all discussions here. perhaps, the reason folks think there's more israel/jewish related hate and and anti-semite posts is because, it seems, there's more attention directed to the middle east these days than other things.

I do recall there being a plethora of "is ats infiltrated with anti-dems/anti-republicans" type posts during elections and a huge number of "is ats filled with disinfo agents" when the majority of the more popular discsussion centered around aliens and ufos.

it's the middle easts' turn to feel the heat.

next month it might be those crazy anti-ghost crusaders.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

You forgot the "Is ATS infiltrated by anti - [insert religious affiliation here] agents " threads that pop up from time to time.

The interesting thing is when one group is getting the attention, it is very common to see 2 active threads going at once - one asking if ATS has been infiltrated by those pro group X and one asking if ATS has been infiltrated by those anti group X.

Kinda like this right now.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Frogs]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

I was under the impression that they were busy trying to blow up mosques.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Don't forget anti-Masonic, anti-gay, and anti-immigrants....

The truth is that the correct answer is NO.

There is no need to INFILTRATE this place. It's an open community of posters. It's not like you have to be one thing or another to join and engage in debate or commentary.

Are they here; very likely YES.

Did they "infiltrate?"... NO.

Will they proclaim their intent or expose the drive behind the bias?.., doubtful. They would have to be willing to be met with direct questions that they can't answer without losing their ability to disrupt....

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Maxmars]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Well Yes everyone has infiltrated ATS but isn't that the point. To deny the ignorance. =)

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
Don't forget anti-Masonic, anti-gay, and anti-immigrants....

The truth is that the correct answer is NO.

Thats just what they would say! *watches you more closely*

Are anti-infiltration agents infiltrating ATS?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Wouldnt ATS have to be some kind of stronghold for it to be "infiltrated"?

As far as I know, anyone can join, and can remain a member as long as they post quality content without breaking any of the rules.

So if your worried about "infiltration" of our little "stronghold"...then I guess it's because there isnt anything out there to stop ANY group or opinionated individual from "infiltrating".

Which is why this site is so great. Theres alot you can learn.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It seems we see a thread like this on a weekly or biweekly basis.

Religious zealots are taking over.
Anti-religious trolls are taking over.

Republican/right wing shills are dominating the political forums.
Democrat/left wing shills are dominating the political forums.

Masons are teaming up to silence the conspiracists.
Conspiracists are teaming up to insult the masons.

Pro-Israel posters are in cahoots to drown out any criticism of Israel.
Anti-Israel posters are in cahoots to drown out any defense of Israel.

Skeptics are ruining the board.
Believers are ruining the board.

The truth is, ATS is site opened to the public from all over the world with all sorts of beliefs. Anyone with an internet connection can join and post. What these threads really come down to is someone being aghast that not everyone has the same opinion as them.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Has ATS, and specifically this thread, been infiltrated by staff? I think so...

This runs in cycles that correspond to what's going on in the world. Some weeks it's the ME. Other weeks it's Washington DC. Or riots in Europe... Or ufo's over Chicago.

If it's goin' on in the world, odds are it'll be discussed here at some point.

top topics

join