It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pyramids and Sun Gods, Our True History

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Many times I have questioned ancient civilization and our true history. Nassim Haramein goes into great detail to expose many interesting revelations, about the Pyramids and the "Sun Gods" who have supposedly created these magnificent structures.

These pyramids are located in Egypt, China, Japan and South America.This is a very interesting compilation! It really opens the passive mind. Nassim claim the grand Pyramid of Giza is only 1/4 of an inch off center. 2 300 000 stones placed to create the structure cut with "copper tools." Technology could not replicate such an achievement. Even today.

Furthermore, Nassim explores the unexplained "Laser Burnt" symbol found in Osiris Temple (Which is not documented in any mainstream literature). The symbol depicts the "flower of life" - An intersecting pattern believed to be the structure of reality. Shockingly, this pattern is found on other landmarks throughout ancient civilizationary history. Who are the "Sun Gods?" And why do Governments today not want us to be aware of the hidden truth they hold?

Please keep the discussion concentrated on the video and the claims made and do not turn this into a Religious debate, that is all I ask! Goodnight ATS.

[edit on 23-2-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Horus was a Sun god. You would be suprised what people still worship him to this day.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cff766347e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23/2/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Interesting observation, here are some more concerning ancient civilization:

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There are many theories concerning the pyramids, its a shame this thread isn't very lively at the moment. If the pyramids of Giza are pointing at constellations and star systems, could this mean they are some sort of indication to where the "Sun Gods," who build these pyramid, are located in space? And if so, are we dealing with extraterrestrial origin?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
"They may in fact be wave guides, attuned to stellar resonances." A quote from the above embedded video from the scientist at the end. Interestingly enough the pyramids could possibly of been used as communication platforms for extraterrestrials in ancient history.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Paradox.

Technology could not replicate such an achievement. Even today.

I guarantee we could replicate the pyramids today, if not bigger and better. Most of the newest and most technologically advanced skyscrapers should prove this. Even our spaceships, satelites, and the mirrors in satelites are built closer than a 1/4 of an inch.

However, it is still amazing that they were supposedly built 6-10 thousand years ago with copper tools no less? Either extremely great human enginuity or we had help.

With that said, I definitly do not believe the official story of the pyramids, especially Egypt's. I do think we have been lied to or have not found the true source/answers. Good thread, I am watching the rest of vids.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

Eh...I wouldn't necessarily say we could build them better today.

Seeing the Pyramids face to face is quite breathtaking, pictures don't do them justice.

It was said that the pyramids were built in 22 years. That means the cutting, transportation AND placement of a stone would have to be done every 9 seconds for the 22 years. Lets see us do that today.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally898

We definitly could. Each block in the great pyramid on average weighs 2 and a half tons = 5000 lbs. Some blocks are more, some are less.

We have cranes, flatbed trucks, dump trucks, planes, and the specialized machines that move the space shuttle that can all move more weight than this.

If you just Google how many tons an average dump truck can carry, it will tell you around 13. We could probably build the pyramid in less than 5 years if we really wanted to.

10 largest dump trucks.
www.dieselpowermag.com...
Even the '08 Ford Super Duty F-450 6.4L can haul a maximum payload of 6,120 pounds.

We have cranes that can lift well over 1,000 tons = 2,000,000 lbs.
This one can lift 20,000 tons.
gcaptain.com...

We have the technology to move the material, make the material, and place the material. We have the engineers and architechs to design and carry out the plan.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

First off I'd like to thank you for bringing some valuable information into the thread! It would be best for this to be a wealth of informative materials!

With regards to your comments, Nassim states the fact if even one brick were a 1/4 inch off when we tried to replicate the pyramid of Giza, that would create such an exponential offset effect on it. Also, it's hard to use skyscrapers as an example because of horizontal sway.

science.howstuffworks.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Many theories circulate around the building of the pyramids, some people connect the pyramids to Coral Castle and suppose antigravity was used to "float" the giant boulders.

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thanks! Your last video link isn't working

What I got from his statement on the quarter of an inch off center was the bottom level of bricks in the pyramid (the base) were almost aligned in a perfect square. Going from the center each side was almost exactly straight. Then each layer going up the pyramid is aligned with the bottom layer in almost a perfect square to create the four vertical edges of the pyramid which were only a quarter of an inch off from each other.

That is very hard to do, but still could be done today. If you look at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, I am sure it is near a quarter of an inch, if not within a few mm. Yes, I know it is not made of stone bricks. The original structure of the Great Pyramid had smooth faces, similar to the Luxor.

I fail to see why the example of the engineering designs of skyscrappers can't be used because of horizontal sway. If anything calculating in horizontal sway from wind into the engineering of a taller building than the Great Pyramid would be a more difficult task. The building could crack and come tumbling down.

You could vitually build a pyramid as high as you wanted to because the layers of a pyramid as you go up gradually get smaller and smaller. There wouldn't be any horizontal sway on a pyramid because the base is so strudy.

Are you familiar with the Great Pyramid hamonic sound theory?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Your observation with the frequency theory, the proposed thread was a wealth of information! Although, the OP tries to explain the construction of the pyramids via the Hucheson effect and I find that to be stupid. The reason why is because when Hutcheson directed the wave at those objects, he could BARELY lift a bowling ball (around 30-50 pounds) And how many tons were the pyramid blocks? Also the fact that, the items Hutcheson would levitate would randomly burst apart and disintegrate into pieces due to the powerful resonation the waves created. I think his experiments go to show the connection gravity has to electromagnetism.

Although I do support the frequency theory to some extent, as the guy in my last video stated about a wave guide in the shafts of the pyramids. I am torn between thinking the pyramids were used as energy generators or communication relays for ET life. Very interesting. Thankyou for bringing light to that thread!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Paradox.]

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills

Thanks! Your last video link isn't working

What I got from his statement on the quarter of an inch off center was the bottom level of bricks in the pyramid (the base) were almost aligned in a perfect square. Going from the center each side was almost exactly straight. Then each layer going up the pyramid is aligned with the bottom layer in almost a perfect square to create the four vertical edges of the pyramid which were only a quarter of an inch off from each other.

That is very hard to do, but still could be done today. If you look at the Luxor Hotel in Las Vegas, I am sure it is near a quarter of an inch, if not within a few mm. Yes, I know it is not made of stone bricks. The original structure of the Great Pyramid had smooth faces, similar to the Luxor.

I fail to see why the example of the engineering designs of skyscrappers can't be used because of horizontal sway. If anything calculating in horizontal sway from wind into the engineering of a taller building than the Great Pyramid would be a more difficult task. The building could crack and come tumbling down.

You could vitually build a pyramid as high as you wanted to because the layers of a pyramid as you go up gradually get smaller and smaller. There wouldn't be any horizontal sway on a pyramid because the base is so strudy.

Are you familiar with the Great Pyramid hamonic sound theory?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

I don't have the book or information handy, but you should really read "Fingerprints Of The Gods" by Graham Hancock. He goes into great detail and cites experts on construction/drilling/etc and there are many things that cannot be duplicated with today's technology.

And while we have the technology to move and cut these blocks, we would likely have to build special equipment to move 1,000 ton dead weight stones. We can build things like ships that weigh much more, but these are dry docked and constructed of many smaller pieces that add up to massive tons.

Anyways, much more eloquent and detailed information in Fingerprints Of the Gods on the subject of how we are incapable of reproducing this today.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paradox.
Your observation with the frequency theory, the proposed thread was a wealth of information! Although, the OP tries to explain the construction of the pyramids via the Hucheson effect and I find that to be stupid. The reason why is because when Hutcheson directed the wave at those objects, he could BARELY lift a bowling ball (around 30-50 pounds) And how many tons were the pyramid blocks? Also the fact that, the items Hutcheson would levitate would randomly burst apart and disintegrate into pieces due to the powerful resonation the waves created. I think his experiments go to show the connection gravity has to electromagnetism.

Although I do support the frequency theory to some extent, as the guy in my last video stated about a wave guide in the shafts of the pyramids. I am torn between thinking the pyramids were used as energy generators or communication relays for ET life. Very interesting. Thankyou for bringing light to that thread!

[edit on 4-3-2010 by Paradox.]

You're thinking too 21st Century. Sure, Hutchison may move small objects, but he's a novice at such things, and isn't using the same technology that they used back then.

If they did use harmonics to move the blocks, then obviously they would have had much better technology and practice at it than Hutchison. Even in modern labs they've begun levitating small animals with sound - if we can start there, then just like everything else, we would eventually be able to move much larger things.

There are also reports of explorers watching monks begin a chant in a meditative state and levitate incredibly heavy stone blocks - same thing; harmonics, just done through voice rather than machines or the Egyptian equivalent of machines.

But, until we perfect Time Travel, these are all just theories anyways...

new topics

top topics

join