It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gordon Brown calls for a World Constitution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
no, they are talking about a world government. It is the NAFTA treaty that Clinton set up to make way for our North American Union. Its all set up.

Brown is talking about a world government. The same one they were setting up in Copenhagan in December. Since we know now that Global warming is a hoax we also know they were setting up the world government. The world religion was being set up in Australia by the Charter of Compassion.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
"World Constitution for the global financial system..."

Since when did they really care about Constitutions? Nothing to worry about folks, they'll draw up some rough guidelines and then go the opposite way. Doing it against the 'rules' is always more profitable.

Why would they have to go against a constitution that they created. Don't forget they will be the ones creating this constitution so obviously it will work in their favour.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
Wow, Brown In my opinion pushes for the NWO more than any other leader; Even more than Bush did!.....Why are there not more British citizens up in arms over this guy....or maybe they are and the MSM just does not show us. This guy just does not come off as the guy they would have chose to lead the push though.

I have to say that I agree with you 100%. He has on countless occasions mentioned his desire to create a globalized economy and government. In this video the OP posted he calls for a radical change to accomplish this...He also talks about how we are not realizing what world we are living in and that usually people don't know how important of an era they live in till they look at it in retrospect. He makes me wonder to say the least.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

<< 1   >>

join