It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if we won?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What if we found our way through the smoke and mirrors and revealed to the world all the conspiracies? What if we did reach our goal, which is to create a world free of corruption, conspiracies and lies...and we actually turned this planet into a better place where we were no longer slaves of society...if wealth could be distributed fairly...if people could keep an open mind...if people were treated equally...if there were no more conspiracies? What if we won?

What would ATS do then? I for one love all this conspiracy stuff...but can we say we achieve anything? Do we ever make a difference? Are we simply involved in conspiracy theories because we find it interesting, not because we want to stop it? It seems to me we actually need conspiracies so we can keep being conspiracies theorists. We need each other.

[edit on 22/2/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Its like the immovable post and unstoppable cannonball.
I don't think it would ever work.
As much as I'd love it to be that way.

People argue too much and I still can't see everyone getting along.
Someone will cry about something that isn't theirs and fights will ensue.

It's human nature.
Maybe it's our animal instinct to fight for survival.

You see, CHA0S, most of us (at ATS) did find our way throught the smoke and mirrors, but MSM and TPTB are keeping the rest of the world in a fog.
Just the way they want it.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Are we simply involved in conspiracy theories because we find it interesting, not because we want to stop it? It seems to me we actually need conspiracies so we can keep being conspiracies theorists. We need each other.

Ah..it reminds me of a marriage. Yeah - what would happen if there were no more conspiracies (don't think that's ever going to happen.) I'd think that we'd keep running around to find new and more conspiracies.

I guess many of us do want to stop it, but either midway are stopped by the government or just scared to due to the after effects.

Originally posted by havok
You see, CHA0S, most of us (at ATS) did find our way throught the smoke and mirrors

Haha, we were victorious! Yeah we made it, just time for the rest to. I wonder who would actually unveil this...

[edit on 22/2/2010 by BlackPoison94]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Define "WON".
That would mean you THINK you have solved all the mysteries and riddles that ever were and ever will be.
Theoretically impossible.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
But it is a fantastic fantasy though, everything you suspected with all the evidence and proof you conjured up turns out true.

then i wouldnt have people calling me a idiotic lunatic anymore.

new topics

top topics

join