It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Hell Movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well i was watching this movie peacefully eating my pizza and all, once suddenly at this moment of the movie i just had to press stop and come to ATS to show you guys this:

Freemason

Well... the image speaks from itself.

Oh by the way:

IMDB - FROM HELL

Another thing, listen to their dialog if you have the chance to grab the movie, when the director indicates that a Jew could be the murderer of all those prostitutes...pretty odd.

Now come and call us loonies from believing that NWO isn't real and many other ''conspiracies''.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by Alex2009]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More allegations on freemasonry.

[edit on 21-2-2010 by GrandKitaro777]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, yes. Everyone knows From Hell is a fictionalized account of Jack The Ripper which puts the blame on the Freemasons. I'm pretty sure it's a major plot point, even.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
"Jack the Ripper" was a hack artist named Walter Sickert. That's been pretty much proven.

Also, Heather Graham in the movie is Uber-HOT!

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
"Jack the Ripper" was a hack artist named Walter Sickert. That's been pretty much proven.

Nope.It's been completely and utterly DISPROVEN!

With facts like Sickert not even being in the country during any of the murders.

The Freemason link is rubbish too, though.
EDIT: Also, what are you going on about that Sickert was a hack? I take it you don't know anything about him, then?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by triplesod]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Do you know original graphic novel by Alan Moore? Wikipedia It is one of best comics - more then 500 graphic pages and 100 pages of addenda. I couldn't stop reading till end. The conspiracy background is much better elaborated then in movie ... Moore spent 5 years by researching events in White Chapel and I think it is best account on Jack the Ripper case. Movie present say 5% of original novel thoughts.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Meh, The masons in my town are pretty decent people. It's only a movie dude.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yeah you guys are right... it's just a movie

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Why is he a freemanson? It's the beard right?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I don't know if you're serious or not, but if you are... It's the ring.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Seeing as how I can't even tell what the ring is, other than a ring.

I think the OP was talking about the mans lapel pin, which is the masonic symbol.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Freemasonry is a tool, it is up to you how to use it, therefore it's not fair to label all Freemasons evil.

But my real question is why you're still using WMP

Get VLC man

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Originally posted by Solasis

Seeing as how I can't even tell what the ring is, other than a ring.

I think the OP was talking about the mans lapel pin, which is the masonic symbol.

Ahahah... Right. I noticed that. I totally did...

I actually did, but noticed the ring first, and then noticed the lapel, and thougth "oh yeah that's much clearer" and then forgot about it. So. haha, e-egg on my face.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Why is he a freemanson? It's the beard right?

I take it you was joking? But just incase you wasn't it was because of the clearly visible Freemason badge on his robe!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Alex2009

So because in a film, based on a graphic novel, there is a character who is a Freemason, who knows the identity Jack the Ripper, who is still just a character in real life as knows irrefutably who he was, you have come to the conclusion that the NWO is real?

I'm sure the directors would be delighted to know that their film affected you so deeply.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I think you´ll find the writing on the wall in Goulston St actually refered to the "JUWES ARE THE MEN THAT SHALL NOT BE BLAMED FOR NOTHING".

The "JUWES" in the message being a masonic reference to the Hiram Abiff and others, the original masons..the builders of the temple of Solomon.
It as scrubbed off the all at the orders of Sir Charles Warren, fearing that the term "JUWES" would be ill interpreted by the London community and start attacks on the jewish community.
Either that or he knew that Jack was a mason, as he, and didnt want any evidence pointing the finger.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by andy1972]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Well in those days it was fashionable to show that you are a memeber of "The Craft". English Freemasonry was very much in the acendancy at that time. The Mason's star has somewhat declined in numbers since then and there have been several "exposes" and scandals.

The jews were the figures of hate in those days.

T

PS I tried to play the film in your OP. DOH! (lol)

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by MMPI2

Nope.It's been completely and utterly DISPROVEN!

With facts like Sickert not even being in the country during any of the murders.

The Freemason link is rubbish too, though.
EDIT: Also, what are you going on about that Sickert was a hack? I take it you don't know anything about him, then?

[edit on 21-2-2010 by triplesod]

Yeah, Walter Sickert was Jack the Ripper. He was not out of the country during all of the killings. You're wrong.

Wrong yet again. He was a hack artist who never had a major following. He was, at best, a low- to mid-ranked wannabe. Nothing more.

And yes, Heather Graham is uber hot.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
My guess is it is nothing more than an historical accuracy. Many prominent people in those days were freemasons.

top topics

join