It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unlock the Zodiac Chakras in DNA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
When I started to compare the Zodiac to Chakras, I started to notice a lot of similarities that 'just fit', yet wondered why if it fits so easily in context then why hasn't it been openly researched more. Between the science of the evolution of DNA with battles of origin over religion and who got it more right, sometimes I wonder if this battle has distracted from the plain and simple truth that neither side has wanted to state the obvious that both are right.

Let's take a look at these images and you draw your own conclusion. I can get much deeper into the subject of dimensions or how personification of religions relate to these in an alchemic pattern, yet that's for another thread later after this initial research.

Please review the Chakra system charts to become familiar with it.

First one shows the Caduceus aligned with the chakras. Note that the Caduceus has been stated to represent DNA, or a badge, yet I find it actually is different from Hermaticists in which the Order of Caduceus is about certain set of sacred knowledge kept among Doctors of that order.

Next image shows how the Chakras are then positioned over the human body in the Lotus position:

We can start to add the Zodiac and note that it as 12 positions/dimensions, which is double that of the chakras (without transcendence). Notice on the system chart an example of how to lay out the zodiac in comparison with the chakras. I don't think these actually need to be in this order, yet I understand the reason for the default order:

Let's add in organic mass into the above, the usual organic carbon ring:

I'm certainly not done with all the details I could add to these next two pictures.

If we try to draw the usual DNA sequence in helic with the organic ring going down the middle instead of just a ribbon to denote the connect, it would be spread apart. This next I went ahead and made a carbon ring structure like DNA and put the Lotus position inside to get the overall concept across.

Top down view, shows the organic carbon ring structure, "looking down the DNA ribbon," or a nanotube as I refer to the basic structure:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3942ea127869.png[/atsimg]

Here is the side-view, with Lotus postion, compare with the Chakra chart above. Note the colors here is reversed when compared to the above chakra chart. You should be able to make out the DNA structure. I didn't fill in the outer ribbon, so the viewer can decide how they want to see the Zodiac overlaid onto this. Imagine the Zodiac wheel from the chart superimposed over this image:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0cc419c1bfb7.png[/atsimg]

Here is the "wheel" from the chart above that you could imagine to overlay above the previous image with the Lotus position in the middle as a pivot:

This concludes the initial research in how these 'just fit'. Many things could be said about these entirely different systems. With the help of the Zodiac and Chakras combined, it gives us a whole new language of how we can talk about DNA/nanotube structures beyond 3D:

[edit on 21-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Outstanding.
I like this theory quite a bit.
Yeah, something about it just seems to fit.
I'm quite interested in what else you know.
I think I'll friend you.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark

Most of what I have right now probably looks all like computer jargon.

I use the symbols both of the zodiac and chakras as one would do with arithmetics. They become directions, vectors, velocities, and patterns of mechanics.

I've written dynamic compilers, so one features I've wanted to add is a way to compute arithmetic symbols rather than just plain textual code and mathematic equations. That's how the similarities started to appear, with practice.

The organic compounds seems obviously more then 3D, for example when I see an image of the galaxy I see what appears to be a squashed perspective of a much longer cylindrical space. Consider the two images I posted above with my avatar in the Lotus postion. From the top-down view it looks like a spiral galaxy. From the side view it looks cylindrical. That's about what the affect would look like if we turn a 4D object in 3D space.

The zodiac allows use to comprehend a 12 dimension (and more) objects in 3D space. This becomes no different on how a computer renders 3D onto a 2D monitor in front of you. Consider a zodiac axis to work in 12D as how a 3 pole axis works in 3D.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
S&F !

This is really an interesting theory you come up with.

I would only consider science and religion to be wrong in stead of good.

Nice job on the thread !

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatasFirst one shows the Caduceus aligned with the chakras.

What does this matter? What special significance does the caduceus have? If my research is correct, the caduceus was the staff of Hermes, messenger of the gods, not a medical symbol, as your connection with DNA would suggest. Or is there some other meaning that I am unaware of?

Note that the Caduceus has been stated to represent DNA, or a badge, yet I find it actually is different from Hermaticists in which the Order of Caduceus is about certain set of sacred knowledge kept among Doctors of that order.

What is this order? I haven't heard of it, and I can't find any information on it.

We can start to add the Zodiac and note that it as 12 positions/dimensions, which is double that of the chakras (without transcendence).

Wouldn't this mean that the chakras do not fit with the zodiac as you propose? You have to create an arbitrary system with two zodiac symbols for each chakra.

Let's add in organic mass into the above, the usual organic carbon ring:

If we try to draw the usual DNA sequence in helic with the organic ring going down the middle instead of just a ribbon to denote the connect, it would be spread apart. This next I went ahead and made a carbon ring structure like DNA and put the Lotus position inside to get the overall concept across.

Again you're making an arbitrary system with no apparent reasoning behind it. A DNA strand is not a carbon ring. What makes you think that you can superimpose the two?

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Golden Boy

Originally posted by dzonatasFirst one shows the Caduceus aligned with the chakras.

What does this matter? What special significance does the caduceus have? If my research is correct, the caduceus was the staff of Hermes, messenger of the gods, not a medical symbol, as your connection with DNA would suggest. Or is there some other meaning that I am unaware of?

The caduceus is esoterically understood as the greek / roman analog to the hindu 'kundalini' twin snakes of Ida and Pingala , representing bioenergetic circuitry up the spine generated by sexual excitement, to be trained through white tantra up the spine to unlock the 'wings' of the ventricles of the brain and bathe the 'stone' .. the pineal gland and awaken the 'all seeing eye' which is the activated full potential of the brain.
this is the hidden alchemy in practical terms.

it would do you a great service to research this in depth.

-to OP nice thread interesting bridge between the micro and the macro.. as above - s below

S+F

-

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

If my research is correct, the caduceus was the staff of Hermes, messenger of the gods, not a medical symbol, as your connection with DNA would suggest. Or is there some other meaning that I am unaware of?

There are different organizations, not just one. That's why I excluded the Hermaticists and obviously the Asclepius for this thread. (Excluded as in to point out the other knowledge, not exclude from contribution.
)

drblayney.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

The pattern itself that the snakes form around the caduceus is called a double helix.

Wouldn't this mean that the chakras do not fit with the zodiac as you propose? You have to create an arbitrary system with two zodiac symbols for each chakra.

Please review the chakra chart link above. It has an example with the two zodiac signs for each chakra.

Why do you think they don't fit? 6 chakras would mean 2 zodiac signs each.

Again you're making an arbitrary system with no apparent reasoning behind it.

Please review the part where I mention the zodiac axis. With this axis, one could plot a path through 12D space.

Just need 1) scale, 2) orientation, and 3) six coordinates

The rest is quantum mechanics. I described the process in another thread. Maybe I'll revise for this thread.

A DNA strand is not a carbon ring. What makes you think that you can superimpose the two?

When you see a DNA strand in 3D, normally you see just the "ribbon" which isn't the DNA strand at all. It's just a path that has been stretched/rendered into 3D so it can be understood. When the strand is in it's packed formation, the carbon rings align. Look closer at the "ribbon" render above and you can see where the carbon rings align. Remember, this doesn't include/exclude the RNA activity.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by prevengeThe caduceus is esoterically understood as the greek / roman analog to the hindu 'kundalini' twin snakes of Ida and Pingala

Who says this? What supports it?

representing bioenergetic circuitry up the spine generated by sexual excitement, to be trained through white tantra up the spine to unlock the 'wings' of the ventricles of the brain and bathe the 'stone' .. the pineal gland

While this might be the symbolism of the kundalini, I see no reason to believe that it is the symbolism of the caduceus. What makes you think that it is?

and awaken the 'all seeing eye' which is the activated full potential of the brain.

Are you referring to the "ten percent of the brain" myth?

Originally posted by dzonatas
There are different organizations, not just one. That's why I excluded the Hermaticists and obviously the Asclepius for this thread. (Excluded as in to point out the other knowledge, not exclude from contribution.
)

drblayney.com...
www.crystalinks.com...

Thank you for the links, but I still don't understand what societies you are referring to.

The pattern itself that the snakes form around the caduceus is called a double helix.

Yes. So? What evidence is there that this symbolism was made to establish a connection with DNA?

Please review the chakra chart link above. It has an example with the two zodiac signs for each chakra.

Yes, and it provides no justification for this system either. It simply states that the planets in the "projection area" of the chakra (which is also established with no justification) will influence it in a certain way: those on the left increasing the receptive properties, and those on the right increasing the emissive ones. This is also baseless. How is the position of each planet determined? Why do the planets affect the chakra flow? Why don't other, more electromagnetically and gravitationally influential bodies factor in to the equation?

Why do you think they don't fit? 6 chakras would mean 2 zodiac signs each.

For them to "fit" as easily as you say, I would assume the need for one chakra node per zodiac sign.

Please review the part where I mention the zodiac axis. With this axis, one could plot a path through 12D space.

Just need 1) scale, 2) orientation, and 3) six coordinates

The rest is quantum mechanics. I described the process in another thread. Maybe I'll revise for this thread.

Please do. I'd very much like to hear it.

When you see a DNA strand in 3D, normally you see just the "ribbon" which isn't the DNA strand at all. It's just a path that has been stretched/rendered into 3D so it can be understood. When the strand is in it's packed formation, the carbon rings align.

Not exactly. The strands are themselves made up of the chemicals in the strand. They join together in the center. The paths are not merely "rendered". They are actually there. They're made up of the chemicals which form the strand.

Look closer at the "ribbon" render above and you can see where the carbon rings align.

I did look at it. It still doesn't make any sense.
Yes, a DNA strand viewed from above does look circular, but it still doesn't justify bringing in a carbon ring. By that logic, we could bring in any circular thing we wanted. In addition, the carbon ring has hydrogen projections which are not present in the DNA strand.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce correlated the energy of the seven chakras with the energy of the planets:

Root - Saturn

Sacral - Neptune

Solar Plexus - Mars

Heart - Venus

Throat - Uranus

Third Eye - Jupiter

Crown - Mars

The energy of Pluto corresponds to the superconscious, or as Jung calls it the collective unconscious, or as yogi's call it pure awareness.

Edgar Cayce also noted that the seven chakras are really the seven endocrine glands of the body.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
He also said that kundalini energy goes up the sushumna like a snake with the head curled, as in the question mark ?

So really, the pituitary gland, or the third eye, is the highest chakra, or endocrine gland, activated.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente
Edgar Cayce correlated the energy of the seven chakras with the energy of the planets:

Root - Saturn

Sacral - Neptune

Solar Plexus - Mars

Heart - Venus

Throat - Uranus

Third Eye - Jupiter

Crown - Mars

The energy of Pluto corresponds to the superconscious, or as Jung calls it the collective unconscious, or as yogi's call it pure awareness.

And his evidence to support this alleged correlation was...?

Edgar Cayce also noted that the seven chakras are really the seven endocrine glands of the body.

And his evidence to support this is...?

He also said that kundalini energy goes up the sushumna like a snake with the head curled, as in the question mark ?

So really, the pituitary gland, or the third eye, is the highest chakra, or endocrine gland, activated.

Aaaand again, evidence?

[edit on 2/22/2010 by Golden Boy]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Are you referring to the "ten percent of the brain" myth?

Please review this thread: Mysteries of the Pineal Gland

There is a lot of information there, which is good basis for many ideas already covered.

Yes. So? What evidence is there that this symbolism was made to establish a connection with DNA?

It took a long time just to come up with all the evidence of the DNA that now exist, yet all these other systems have already been written about for decades earlier. How do you know for sure we would have ever had discovered the DNA structure if it weren't for these earlier texts?

How is the position of each planet determined?

We have the astrological charts to give us a default order and to at least conceptualize the mechanics of the patterns.

Why do the planets affect the chakra flow?

Think of the symbols as coordinates and the positive/negative flow as directions within those coordinates. This is just one possibilities. Since there are many possibilities, the point of the thread isn't about an absolute system that you want justified. It is about how to apply such symbols from the charts and systems that have been shown to us.

I did explain more in my second post in relation of 3D is rendered onto 2D.

Why don't other, more electromagnetically and gravitationally influential bodies factor in to the equation?

Let's not make it too complex. The patterns across the different knowledge basis is significant for this initial research. There are many reasons why we could say such patterns act as a portal to other knowledge systems.

For them to "fit" as easily as you say, I would assume the need for one chakra node per zodiac sign.

It's called a "double" helix, which would mean it requires 2, not one.

Not exactly. The strands are themselves made up of the chemicals in the strand. They join together in the center. The paths are not merely "rendered". They are actually there. They're made up of the chemicals which form the strand.

With quantum mechanics, we think beyond space that is limited by: back, forth, up, down, left, right. Physics is generally limited to 3D space, yet with quantum mechanics we reference and render beyond 3D.

It may help to review how a 3D renderer works to understand the chemical nature beyond 3D. As I stated in my second post, note the 4D rotation in 3D space. Also, look at the image of the galaxy and notice how the middle is turned, and apply this with the concept of blackholes and how they affect space-time.

Yes, a DNA strand viewed from above does look circular, but it still doesn't justify bringing in a carbon ring. By that logic, we could bring in any circular thing we wanted. In addition, the carbon ring has hydrogen projections which are not present in the DNA strand.

Are you unable to find any carbon ring, buckyball, nanotube, or any crystalline formation within the DNA structure? Even when you compress it and not just look at it as a stretched/broken "ribbon" topology.

The ribbon topology is the structure rendered in 3D. If we rotated the ribbon in 4D space and rendered it to 3D space, then we could make it align. The rotation of my avatar in the Lotus position renders that basic topology difference between 4D and 3D. This goes much much deeper really easily if one considers each organic carbon ring as another space-time that could be stretched/broken and rendered into 3D. Again, I didn't want to make this too complex.

This 'fit' between the Zodiac & Chakras appears to Keep It Simple as a way to fully traverse the DNA structure.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaMente

I avoid the transcendence chakra in this thread to avoid complexity. In computer jargon, it would relate to recursiveness of the topology as one possibility.

Recursion isn't a subject that everybody seems to easily grasp. It basically involves the ability to use the same structure with a stacked dataset that when executed could seem self-referential. This is an oversimplified explanation to bridge the gap between computer execution and chemistry of DNA.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Please review this thread: Mysteries of the Pineal Gland

Thank you, but what does this have to do with the question?

It took a long time just to come up with all the evidence of the DNA that now exist, yet all these other systems have already been written about for decades earlier. How do you know for sure we would have ever had discovered the DNA structure if it weren't for these earlier texts?

Where did I say that we would have? You are dodging the question. There is no evidence that this symbol was made to indicate DNA. Why, then, do you think that there is some connection between DNA and this symbol?

We have the astrological charts to give us a default order and to at least conceptualize the mechanics of the patterns.

This doesn't answer the question. What is the mechanism by which each zodiac sign's position on the chart is determined by the planets?

Think of the symbols as coordinates

To what?

and the positive/negative flow

Flow of what?

as directions within those coordinates. This is just one possibilities. Since there are many possibilities, the point of the thread isn't about an absolute system that you want justified. It is about how to apply such symbols from the charts and systems that have been shown to us.

But unless the systems are justified, why should we try to apply their results?

Let's not make it too complex. The patterns across the different knowledge basis is significant for this initial research. There are many reasons why we could say such patterns act as a portal to other knowledge systems.

This, again, doesn't answer the question. The planets' magnetic and gravitational effects on us are minute when compared to any given object in the room. Why, then, are the planets considered and the objects around us ignored?

It's called a "double" helix, which would mean it requires 2, not one.

Why? What is the justification? Why one on either side rather than one between every pair of nodes?

This is irrelevant. You say that the "path" does not exist. The fact remains that it does. It isn't a "path". It is a series of linked chemical compounds. It is simply drawn as a path to keep the picture understandable.

Are you unable to find any carbon ring, buckyball, nanotube, or any crystalline formation within the DNA structure?

Does it matter? You are trying to overlay a carbon ring over the entire strand, not over its components.

The ribbon topology is the structure rendered in 3D. If we rotated the ribbon in 4D space and rendered it to 3D space, then we could make it align.

No, you couldn't, as the fourth dimension is time. Not only can you not rotate things in time, moving it in time would not change its structure in the three visible dimensions. The carbon ring would still not overlay the DNA helix.

This 'fit' between the Zodiac & Chakras appears to Keep It Simple as a way to fully traverse the DNA structure.

Except that your method for making them fit is unjustified.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

No, you couldn't, as the fourth dimension is time. Not only can you not rotate things in time, moving it in time would not change its structure in the three visible dimensions. The carbon ring would still not overlay the DNA helix.

If you argue that the 4th dimensions is time, then I doubt you will ever get any of your other questions answered in any way that you would find acceptable, as you have already closed out any possible answer I give. I stated earlier in this thread that we deal with 12 dimensional space, at least. That is also explained in the thread about the mysteries of the pineal gland.

In a 4D object simulated by a computer, we can prove a 4D object can exist. You may want to study hypercubes or tesseracts about this. It shows you that the 4th dimension is not time.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If you argue that the 4th dimensions is time, then I doubt you will ever get any of your other questions answered in any way that you would find acceptable, as you have already closed out any possible answer I give. I stated earlier in this thread that we deal with 12 dimensional space, at least. That is also explained in the thread about the mysteries of the pineal gland.

In a 4D object simulated by a computer, we can prove a 4D object can exist. You may want to study hypercubes or tesseracts about this. It shows you that the 4th dimension is not time.

Doing the research now. I will be back in a little bit. In the meantime, can you answer my other questions?

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Where did I say that we would have? You are dodging the question. There is no evidence that this symbol was made to indicate DNA. Why, then, do you think that there is some connection between DNA and this symbol?

Perhaps, you didn't understand my response to your question.

Given the symbols and mechanics pre-existed before the discovery of DNA is noted, then that leads to the possibility that it was the cause of why DNA is structured and appears as it does to us now. The modern day discoverers of DNA used the term "double helix" obviously from these past decades of knowledge about "double helix" formations, like the snakes wound on the staff. That is evidence, it's just in the opposite direction of discovery from what you expect, from what I gather so far from how you ask these questions.

This doesn't answer the question. What is the mechanism by which each zodiac sign's position on the chart is determined by the planets?

This is only initial research on my end, and that is the answer that means I don't conclude any exactness of how everything works about this. What I have done is draw upon several studies throughout the years. Don't recursively ask me for all references and sources because that would be more than 30 years of research to source.

This is why I stated through practice we learn these mechanics. I have purposely left this open-ended to make sure it is non-deterministic. What we can do is say, "hey, square object fits in square hole," but we obviously try to do more than that.

The hopes is not to professionally debunk this so fast due to lack of concrete evidence to support every reason for everything, yet do consider the mechanics and evidence provided and do say "hey, triangle object doesn't fit circle hole."

It's obvious if we multiply 6 by 2 we get 12 which is the zodiac number.

I have not seen many people try to put the chakras and zodiac together, so I denied ignorance and did just that to put them together.

And, welcome to this website, as I see you are new. Being able to "deny ignorance" is what this is website is about.

Think of the symbols as coordinates

To what?

I haven't yet revised my other post that I said I would, so patience please.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Perhaps, you didn't understand my response to your question.

Given the symbols and mechanics pre-existed before the discovery of DNA is noted, then that leads to the possibility that it was the cause of why DNA is structured and appears as it does to us now.

Are you saying that DNA is the shape it is because a few ancient symbols took the form of a double helix?

The modern day discoverers of DNA used the term "double helix" obviously from these past decades of knowledge about "double helix" formations, like the snakes wound on the staff. That is evidence, it's just in the opposite direction of discovery from what you expect, from what I gather so far from how you ask these questions.

Well, actually, no, it isn't evidence. Them simply sharing the same shape is not evidence of a connection between them. I know of several water slides around here that take a double helix shape. Does this mean that there is a connection between them and DNA?
Again, what is your justification? There is no reason to believe that this symbol was made to resemble DNA, as there is no evidence that the creators of the symbol knew anything about DNA. What is the connection?

This is only initial research on my end, and that is the answer that means I don't conclude any exactness of how everything works about this. What I have done is draw upon several studies throughout the years. Don't recursively ask me for all references and sources because that would be more than 30 years of research to source.

A brief rundown of the mechanism would suffice. I'm not asking for all the research.

I have purposely left this open-ended to make sure it is non-deterministic.

So you left it purposefully vague so that anyone could apply anything they wanted to it, and it's simply a collection of dubiously-connected symbols from anything that was to hand. Is this right?

The hopes is not to professionally debunk this so fast due to lack of concrete evidence to support every reason for everything

If there is no evidence to support it, why believe that it works? Why post it?

It's obvious if we multiply 6 by 2 we get 12 which is the zodiac number.

Yes. I wasn't disputing this. But the two-zodiac-per-chakra-node thing is still unjustified. They just happen to share a common factor. So do the number of chakra nodes and the months in the year.
Merely having a (kind of) common number does not link them.

I have not seen many people try to put the chakras and zodiac together, so I denied ignorance and did just that to put them together.

With no justification.

And, welcome to this website, as I see you are new.

Thanks! Glad to be here.

And please don't think that I'm being purposefully nasty or anything. I'm not trying to dismiss any of your claims without considering them. I just want to know if there's really any reasoning behind this.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

Here's a similarity you have overlooked: neither have been demonstrated to exist.

Ooooh spooky! :-P

reply to post by Matthew Dark

It's not even a hypothesis, let alone a theory

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by dzonatas

Here's a similarity you have overlooked: neither have been demonstrated to exist.

There is that, yes. I would have brought it up myself, but I think it's off-topic for this thread. dzonatas, could you perhaps PM me with any evidence you have for the validity of astrology and the existence of chakra? It would be greatly appreciated.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join