It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADs on cellphones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
im here to talk to you friends and to educate you about the EVIL in this world,in the form of GREED and STUPIDITY,and SCREWING the normal people. sure u have it bad in america with brainwashing,fast food and fluoride water,but there is no better place for screwing the normal citizen then bulgaria!

ok,leave the fact that even if you work you have to eat bread to survive.
leave all the evil rich people screwing the normal people with taxes and prices,and normal people get evil too. lets talk about this ---V
---

imagine your siting at home,or some coffe,enjoying yourself (yea right)
suddenly you see on your cellphone an AD send from your network provider.
an ad that tells you to download a song with sms just 1 euro man

(who would pay for a song when i can just connect the phone to my pc,were 2010)
so you press the red button to close this message,no, sorry bro!
the ad dosnt close!
you press again again again,nothing happens,xaxa

so i gues you have to press yes to download the song so they can charge you 1 euro,how cool.
the only way to close it is to HOLD DOWN THE RED BUTTON.

now imagine how much people wont think of holding the red button-
and would end up loosing an euro.
100,000 people => 100,000 euro => in the pocket of some rich mob ^@^#@#
please do comment

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Here in the UK, we have quite a few Agencies that we could complain to about this and have the practice stopped, such as the ASA or OFCOM, as it does seem to be a "dodgy" way of selling.

Do you have industry watchdogs in Bulgaria?

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
not really,even if we have some agency like that,its corrupted,and the agents payd to drink alcohol all day.
if it was some other country,they would sue the company,but in bulgaria,everything is possible. richer people get away with screwing the poor normal people. things like 1-2 euros dessapearing or being charged are normal...
last day when i was paying my telephone bill,the..^^@^ wanted me to even the numbers. so instead of giving me back 60 cents she wanted me to even the number (pay 10 instead of 9,40) like hell! my bil is 9,40,im not letting them just take 60 cents!

new topics

join