It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel is free to do whatever it deems necessary to remove the Iranian nuclear threat,:Joe Biden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
www.ynet.co.il...

In interview with ABC, VP Biden suggests Washington won't stand in Israel's way should it choose to attack Iran's nuclear facilities, but White House says 'allies know Obama believes now is the time to explore diplomatic options'

As for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's approach, according to which Israel would "give until the end of the year for this whole process of engagement (with Iran) to work before taking matters into its own hands," Biden said "they're entitled to do that. Any sovereign nation is entitled to do that. But there is no pressure from any nation that's going to alter our behavior as to how to proceed. "

However, the vice president did add that "what we believe (pursuing diplomatic options regarding Iran) is in the national interest of the United States, which we, coincidentally, believe is also in the interest of Israel and the whole world. And so there are separate issues.

"If the Netanyahu government decides to take a course of action different than the one being pursued now, that is their sovereign right to do that. That is not our choice," he said.

Well crap!

Did we basically tell them we wont stand in their way ?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Did we basically tell them we wont stand in their way ?

Sounds like it to me. I hope that the States won't back them up later if Iran pulls an Epic Beard Man on Israel.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I think he just gave them the green light.

But I think he also said , they would be on their own. Thats not what Israel
wanted to hear.

But who knows, Politicians lie so often, time will tell.

Edit to add ... Go Epic Beard Man on Them, lol.. Well said Intrepid

[edit on 20-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
You would be surprised, friend, at how much real money America gives to Israel each year. Easily enough for $2500 a year per person there. And why is this? Well, could it be that it's really because Jesus Christ was a Jew, and that Israel is the land of the Jews? And America, the government thereof deems it necessary to cover all bases here, and support Israel no matter what they do, or the Mossad does. Do you know that America, against the will of the rest of the world, armed Israel with nuclear weapons and technology in secret? Every sitting president has to do two things to even be considered for the job:
Profess a belief in Jesus and say they are a Christian
Profess undying support to Israel no matter what.

It seems that the Cult of Christianity really does run the government, or at least the visible part of it that we see. Oh, you differ? Well, look at this then....

Cult-Religion: Worship of gods, people, objects, things, sanctuaries, etc in a humble and very often fearful and fanatical form in combination with rituals, adorations and sacrifices.

Following of false-teachings.....believing in things that never can be proven because of lack of knowledge of the effective truth.

Cult-religions are: all variants of Christianity, all variants of Islam, and all other cult-religions (Book Religions) conforming this definition.

Cult-religion is solely created for exploitation, domination and power over the general public.

Who is the biggest terrorist in the world, and you cannot say "America." Quick, who is it?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Well Joe Biden is known to be a warmonger just look under his record, when there was yugoslavia war, he stated back then, Russian shouldnt stand in the way of the united states and her allies in the region, or russia would face dire consequences

This isnt so surprising coming from biden mouth, his basically asking russia to attack to usa, if Israel attacks iran.

Ladies and gentlemen this may be the start of the long awaited war,
it isnt coming to be pretty.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Who is the biggest terrorist in the world, and you cannot say "America." Quick, who is it?

The answer is Humans.

Humans terrorise other humans
Humans terrorise plants & animals
Humans terrorise the environment

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
First Published: 07.05.09

Correct me if I'm wrong..... Old news. And nothing happened

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
In fact this is definitely old news, I distinctly remember Israel stating that Obama "had until the end of the year" to sort this out diplomatically (end of the year meaning 2009).

I then heard another report that Israel was begged not to attack for at least three more months putting the possible strike in the month of march..

Either way being old news, they were basically given a green light back then by Biden... But it's just a statement by him. He's not exactly in charge is he?

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Well Joe Biden is known to be a warmonger just look under his record, when there was yugoslavia war, he stated back then, Russian shouldnt stand in the way of the united states and her allies in the region, or russia would face dire consequences

When Joe talks like that it makes me feel bad for all the wrong things I have said about him.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by autowrench

The answer is Humans.

Humans terrorise other humans
Humans terrorise plants & animals
Humans terrorise the environment

so true
from the Dawn of Man, Man kind is responsible for killing off more species
Killing more of its own kind.

so thats the best accurate reply ones going to get

aslong there is Man there will always be war.
maybe in the future we will all be wiped out.

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Joe Biden is an evil wicked man, big time Illuminati, presents like a Mafia don, was complicit in 9/11. He is a Zionist, will run to the underground cities to hide and cheer when WWIII gets started. A cruel liar who cares for nobody but himself, a Luciferian all the way.

top topics

join