It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Greer (CSETI) Photograph ET Being

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

G'day Springer

In view of.....

- The moth pictures

- The tree / bush / blanket pictures

- His absurd "field reports"

- The NDA approach to preventing first hand investigation of the above

- The disgusting charges he levies for this BS

.....on balance I believe we should consign Greer to the hoax bin.

As per Night Vision, I think we should try not to kill all discussion of issues / persons involved with Greer in the early days.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 22-2-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

Well what do you all think, this could be the "Hand of Greer"

This looks like a gloved left hand holding what could be a clear bottle(water).

This picture was taken when everyone was running for a chair only two left

reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Well CSETI's story is that it's the only photo that showed anything.

"At this point, we knew that there were ET beings very close to our contact circle. It was then, around 11:30 pm, as I was asking people to begin to be seated, that Raven Nabulsi took a remarkable photograph of an ET being floating above our chairs to the east, looking directly at the camera. She also took several photos before and after the one that showed the ET being, but all the other photos were completely black.

Zelong.

[edit on 22/2/10 by Zelong]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

Haha I love it. Without turning this into a comedy thread, lemme just offer my submission of what i think it may be...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47061cd8cf1b.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 22-2-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Has this latest stunt earned the good doctor a permanent place in our HOAX forum?

Has he ever said anything worthwhile? I say hoax forum for his stuff

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

I see that right away, faster than the gnome.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I Don't think anyobody has mentioned this but...

What if Greer was actually onto something really big and then the feds or some agency threatened him in such a way that he's had to resort to ruining his own image and throw whatever credibility he had out the window in order to cool down or something...

I mean, this is worse than an amateur UFO news website. I feltl like if I was reading headlines from Weekly World News or National Enquirer or The Sun crap newsapers...

It is so bad, that I was actually hoping for Greer to come out and say that "the website got hacked!!" and that someone else posted that crap.

God!

Just one word for him.. PATHETIC

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Voltronos

Or what if the aliens use their ▲th dimension technology abilities to cloak themselves and make them look like chairs with blankets over them and what if steven greer is a time travleing mutant from the future in the past? And he was sent here to show us how to attune to the 6th circle of ability awareness?
Or what if steven greer charges peple 1,000 bucks to take them out in the middle of the desert and take pictures of nothing...

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Without turning this into a comedy thread,

What do you mean "Without turning this into a comedy thread" this is what you have attempted to do with your clown post.

No comment on my submission not one,
when:

1. [Mr Greer]I was asking people to begin to be seated
  2. The hand and bottle is in proportion to someone walking in front
  3. The anomaly was only seen after the picture was taken

Now debunk My Theory Einstein!

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zelong

What do you mean "Without turning this into a comedy thread" this is what you have attempted to do with your clown post.

No comment on my submission not one,
when:

1) My humor was directed at Greer, not your post.

2) Relax. No one commented on my BearClaw donut either, except you.

3) Admit it, you laughed.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by NightVision]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

That's a big yes from me Mark!

IRM

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Yes CSETI stuff belongs in the hoax board. They are no better than the GFL.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

It was a hand

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
one chance too many . no matter how they weave it ..

Hoax forum this should be

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well maybe we could do it backwards for CSETI all of their crap goes into the hoax board and if members want they can state their case to get it moved into the UFO board.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
picture won't post

[edit on 062828p://pm2802 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
[edit on 22-2-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

1. Was taking photos like a maniac, trying to catch more insects and call them space-ships.

2. The fact that someone is drinking in something like this, only shows the credibility of the whole Greer thingy.

3. The "anomaly" (I'm going to call it Bambi, so it has a warm and fuzzy personality) is nothing more than a mundane object appearing in a crappy picture.

And let me add you this:

4. For the prices that you have to pay to allow Greer to make your ears bleed, at least they could get a decent camera.

5. For someone as "educated" as Greer, a person who claims to be able to do a medical procedure and also do briefings to the Obama admin on aliens with information from his "inside sources", while doing push-ups and lifting weights, he surely can't use a simple camera, not even if his life depended on it.

6. This is not at the same level as any good case in ufology. It's A LOT WORST. This proves nothing, and is as credible as me taking a picture of my cats bottom and come here claiming that I've taken a picture of a alien wormhole.

Look at that picture. THAT is the quality that you are saying that ufology needs by defending someone like Greer.

EDIT TO ADD

You are saying that he was asking people to be seated.

I mean, are aliens that far advanced that they actually arrive early to events?

I'm amazed.

[edit on 22/2/10 by Tifozi]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
While I made my post this thing was posted on HOAX.

Kudos for ATS staff!

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't think it is its arse...but rather an erection...

[edit on 22-2-2010 by jeronimo169]

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Hi Springer.

This latest photo is certainly inconclusive and not very convincing evidence of anything.

But I ask AGAIN, is anybody on here an actual qualified exobiology expert who can tell us what an alien lurking in the bushes late at night captured by a camera that isn't in night-shot mode, is supposed to look like?

In other words, what would constitute actual convincing evidence of a real alien presence? Can anyone actually answer these questions?

No?

Furthermore, we have no evidence that Greer is actually paying highly educated people like Dr. Ted Loder, Dr. Jan Bravo etc to actually LIE about their experiences. Nor is there any actual evidence that Greer is paying people to go around to various UFO and exopolitics conferences and LIE and try to market the field trips, as many members have accused him of.

Where is the evidence of deliberate, intentional fraud? Why hasn't Greer been utterly ruined and buried by lawsuit after lawsuit after lawsuit.......?

Not a single one of us, myself included, have ever actually made the effort to attend one of the field trips and find out for certain what actually goes on. And you repeatedly banned the one CSETI member we did have who kept trying to tell us of his experiences, until he gave up and went away permanently.

Must Camp Greer and ATS forever be at odds just because NO ONE wants to try out one of the expeditions and see what happens?

[edit on 22-2-2010 by MajorDisaster]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join