It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts on aliens...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I want to know what everyone thinks about what will happen if aliens come to Earth.
Will they come to help us with technology? Will they come to teach us to live in harmony?
Will they come to invade and conquer? Please let me know what you think.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Please use the ATS search function.

-B.

posted on May, 30 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
No matter the outcome of an alien disclosure event, one thing is certain. Your life as you know it would be over. Positive, negative, or in between, acclimation to such a reality will most likely affect every aspect of your life to some degree.

Its my belief that there will be no battles waged other than perhaps our governments attempting however futily, to keep these things from eventually revealing themselves to the public. Other than that, no weapons will be used. It will simply be the biggest news ever. Too much time has gone on without any invasion. If these things really were conquerers from outer space, I really doubt they'd wait to claim their desired object of conquest against creatures who can barely leave their home planet.

I expect very little physical contact with any aliens for years once disclosure happens. Perhaps hundreds of years or longer. These things haven't been so secretive for so long for no reason. They're either afraid for their safety, ours, or a combination of the two. So it will certainly be a very long acclimation period.

What do they really want? Judging from some of the better UFO sightings, it appears they want us to have nothing to do with nuclear weaponry. Most likely to keep themselves safe from a group of creatures that continues to commit tribal warfare. Taking hostility into space is likely a big no-no. There have also been claims of abductions where genetic experiments have occurred. While those are harder to be believed given the extremely dramatic nature of the events described and dearth of evidence, it could be we are going to be putting up with creatures that have a dire need to figure out how we make babies.

I really doubt any aliens will want to help us out with our standards of living and health here on this planet. If sightings going back hundreds of years, if not longer, are true, these things really have no interest in human suffering.

So in my estimation, they are here for their own needs (safety and procreation), not ours. At least they won't kill us all off. Or so I think....

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Why not a Live Webcam on the ISS or a satellite so we can look some direction in space
Or are they afraid for what we might see?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
In my opinion society and "civilization" as we know it will cease to be what we've all taken for granted.

Anarchy will definitely ensue.

Rodney King being beaten and a poor verdict sent Los Angeles into a state of terror and damn near martial law. The 1968 Democratic Convention was a horrific riot. Let's not even go into the radical Christian/Muslim groups, Militia's and Racists and what part they will take in this collapse. This isn't even taking into consideration the common folk and their fear, the religious nuts and their over zealous acceptance and the government factions.

I believe it would be chaos. Just my opinion though. I'm sure the die hard conspiracy/alien believers will disagree and swear they're the best examples of why the world should be ready for disclosure but I would definitely have a hard time accepting that.

As for will they (aliens) come to conquer...that's iffy. Some of the new agers would like to believe they'll be bringing us peace and love but honestly the chances of that aren't great. We cannot depend on an extraterrestrial species to understand or abide by our ideas of "good" and "evil", "right and "wrong".

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just a THEORY now ok?

I think we ARE theyre experiment...
and we have gotten out of hand so to say...
We were supposed to be miners for them..(MINERS. IE: they want our gold and copper)...worker bees if you will. But, we wound up MUCH smarter than expected. Much more powerfull with our mental faculties. Much to hard to control. So now? we SCARE them....and they just watch, keeping theyre distance.

I think in the PAST ......they messed with our brains somehow...ADDING parts to our brains to keep our mental funtion DOWN........make it HARDER for us to think straight. They were hoping we would THEN become good MINERS and obey them as Gods.........but look at the state of this world. We cant even think of ourselves as one tribe of Earthlings yet.....to busy trying to be the TOUGHEST kid in the neigboorhood, to work together for the betterment of this planet.

We fight to the death over WHAT happens to us after we die......How dumb is that?

I think the Aliens keep watching.....messing with us, hoping to find a better way to CONTROL us, implants ect...to make us into better miners.
I think we are an experimant of theirs gone slightly wrong.
I dont think that humans like this scenario one bit, and will refuse to believe it no matter what.
Humans seam to NEED to feel superior somehow.
Hence...they stay away, sorta....they watch......they wait. They mess with us genetically trying to find a better means to control us....they havent given UP on the experiment yet. They still think of us as belonging to them somehow.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AliensExist182
I want to know what everyone thinks about what will happen if aliens come to Earth.
Will they come to help us with technology? Will they come to teach us to live in harmony?
Will they come to invade and conquer? Please let me know what you think.
They already came to earth. Just look at all the accounts of the UFOs in history and today, etc. I don't believe they will help us with technology. They will not teach us anything about harmony. They will not come to invade and conquer.

I think the aliens you are talking about don't really care about our welfare. I may partially believe, though, that certain humans on this planet are composed of 'alien' DNA already, the certain royal bloodlines, etc. Just think of all the symbols relating to dragons and other monsters in our culture that are worshipped by some people.

If anybody is going to help us out it'll be humanity itself, not an alien.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Aliens already are here, they have infiltrated various branches of the govt and military. They are interdimensional beings and not even true aliens we would think. Also think there are other aliens from this universe here as well. I also think there is something fishy about the Moon Phobos.

top topics

join