It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Troll or Enemy of Ignorance?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish and Mr Mask

Alright you two ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c0afa17e15a.png[/atsimg]

Get one!

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDesolate
...Know what I don't like? Anyone who presumes to have The Answer and is so sure about it, they smugly and arrogantly proceed to stifle further conversation. Be skeptical, that's fine. Up to the point it becomes personally insulting and is used as a tool to stop other people from having a discussion.
[edit on 2/20/10 by MrDesolate]

-my recent experience exactly (and leaving the board for this). ignorance disguised as scepticism. ignorance in it's truest form.

star for you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by benpadiah
reply to post by Kandinsky

thanks friend. Yes, I do meet nine out of ten of the criteria of a forum troll, and believe I've learned what I know by years of experience in online forums. But there's a difference between me and the average "mrmask" type troll. I will admit I am one, and I do not care if that damages my cred, because it is true in my case. I am not being paid to lie, as are some. I am not being paid ot conceal or derail certain key, specific ideas. Some are. My point about the mods here is that I have no point. I hope they don't ban me, afterall I'm a terirble coward when it comes to clinging to my first ammendment "right" (however vapid and unreal it seems). I came here to meet people and make friends. Hope I can. BTW, again, who's "Phage"? Could someone U2U me or link me to a thread of his that would be good? Thanks to all. PEACE unto Freedom! - Jon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1501ae670df.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Thought I'd bump my very first thread here on ATS for old time's sake.

Makes me smile to see I have been here for all these years with the same goal.

"To crush and destroy all those who lie and hoax here on ATS".

I've been inactive for 2 years. I've returned recently.

Figure this thread will teach all the "new guys n gals" what and who they are dealing with.

You hoax here? You are my enemy.

MM

posted on Sep, 24 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

Too many people on here seem to get upset if someone does not agree with their own view.

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Not1Of8
a reply to: Mr Mask

Too many people on here seem to get upset if someone does not agree with their own view.

This

I think it's just that this is seen as a conspiracy website, so conspiracists flock here to have their conspiracies confirmed (in their eyes at least) or validated.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join