It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elton: Jesus was a gay Lord

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
JESUS was GAY - according to the gospel of SIR ELTON JOHN.

The singer makes his controversial claim about the Lord in a new US interview that will enrage America's bible belt.

Elton, 62, declares as he pours out his heart to a magazine: "I think Jesus was a compassionate, super-intelligent gay man who understood human problems."

He adds: "Jesus wanted us to be loving and forgiving. I don't know what makes people so cruel. Try being a gay woman in the Middle East - you're as good as dead."

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

I don't think that just because a male is compassionate, understanding and intelligent that makes him gay...

But if the bible story is true.....I guess it could be true...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Well that's one of the most random things I heard all weak. I highly doubt Jesus was gay. Because Judaism forbids it.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Elton John is an attention seeking whore ... opps no pun intended ...

Either that or he is incredibly stupid ...

I am more interested in the Westboro Baptist Church's response to be honest.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Nurv47]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Jesus was a SUPER Gay Lord. Why do you think he had his 12 "apostles" with him all the time? Jesus would often turn a barrel of water into wine and they'd all get super drunk and have a massive gay orgy. It's in the Bible!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Brings new meaning to his song Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me

This is great...I love it....No reason why the gays can't view their savior as fitting into their lifestyle.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's a possibility that can not be ruled out. He spent most of his time in the company of men and never married. Would it matter if he was?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Jesus was not gay. PERIOD.

what does being gay offer the word? there are no advantages and nothing good that comes from it, its completely useless and there is no future in being gay... god create man and women for a reason... and if god didnt create us and we were created by aliens, then they wouldnt be happy that their experiment went wrong and started being gay... total fail

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

When you guys do bring up him being in the company of men. Reminds me of reading about J. Edgar Hoover who was a Christian, But never married.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

what does being gay offer the word? there are no advantages and nothing good that comes from it, its completely useless and there is no future in being gay... god create man and women for a reason... and if god didnt create us and we were created by aliens, then they wouldnt be happy that their experiment went wrong and started being gay... total fail

But Jesus never had any off spring, nor married, he must have satisfied himself some how. A repressed homosexual maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Is this a sarcastic post?
I know such blatantly bigoted viewpoints aren't really still floating around in..lemme check...2010. Right?

And are those our only options? God or Aliens?
Mods!! The deny ignorance button's broken!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel

Well that's one of the most random things I heard all weak. I highly doubt Jesus was gay. Because Judaism forbids it.

Lol.
Judaism is not what Jesus practiced, thats just wrong.

Judaism is crap the Fake Khazar Jews came up with long after Jesus time.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

you have to be kidding me.

WTF is up with ATS posters tonight??

Jews are fake and gays are useless. Alright then, with that, I'm done.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Well, He was faithful to what ever Religion the early Jews practiced. I'm a Atheist and I find it ridiculous what most of you are posting.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Gays seem to think homosexuality is the mecca of open-mindedness, and that they have reached said mecca, and anyone who isn't there is merely falling behind.

A most intelligent and talented one can't imagine a compassionate male that isn't gay? What a close-minded and ignorant worldview. That's no better than the fundamentalism he supposedly is fighting.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Do they mean gay as in Enola Gay?

Sheesh.

Sheesh.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

This post is epic.
Your right, being gay isn't natural at all. If everyone was gay who would have kids?
In the Israelites time they killed gay people.

The Illuminati are pushing homosexuality on the world because the masons and Illuminati are pretty gay themselves.
Everything considered an abomination by the Lord the Illuminati is all for it, and they have desensitized everyone into thinking being gay is cool.
Calling someone a fag is a hate crime now?
Say something bad about gays and a bunch of people come out to defend, it's like the old Jew trick all over again where they call anyone who says anything about Israel/Jews and Anti-Semite.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well, He was faithful to what ever Religion the early Jews practiced. I'm a Atheist and I find it ridiculous what most of you are posting.

Oh great, another Atheist who thinks religion is ridiculous.
Atheist is a religion itself, except your God is Dawrin along with monkey skulls and your Bible is called On the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection, or the Preservation of Favoured Races in the Struggle for Life.

Being an Atheist doesn't make you smarter.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Come on Jesus was kinda queer.

He walked around in a robe all day and rumor has it he was pretty well hung ( or was that hung on a cross ) . Either way he was kind to poor people, so he was definitely gay.

But on a serious note: Does Elton have a death wish ?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You may want to read this.

www.foxnews.com...

Religion and deep spirituality is linked to brain damage

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7

Oh great, another Atheist who thinks religion is ridiculous.
Atheist is a religion itself, except it's followers usually are less researched than another relgions followers.
You know some of us here think your God Darwin along with monkey skulls are ridiculous too.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by EndOfTheWorld7]

Here's a website for you to know the truth between Judaism or what you call it the real Hebrew Israelite. www.pocm.info... Now you can quoting stuff from a bible. But to me it's fake. Influnced by older Babylon Mythology.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join