It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's My REAL Introduction; "Your all going crazy."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I've been lurking here on and off for a while. I started to believe this stuff; it changed me. I went from being a "we may not be told the whole truth" kinda guy, true- probably to protect us, to a "woaah we're getting #ed [snip] reading ATS changed me. So I took some advice given to me, told by no one, but from reading it on the looks of my friends faces when I was talking to them. So I stopped reading this crap; didn't want to come back. I was happier and realized how ridiculous these stories get. Although I not sure if I'm leaving, I like knowing what's going on in the minds of both sides. Assuming you know what to look for.

Peace,
turb1 (Random keys I pressed.)

edit: Did you see that plane crash?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by turb1]

[edit on 18-2-2010 by turb1]

Mod Edit - removed profanity -
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
why do you care so much about your friends reactions, The internet is a private place, where you can look at the things that interest YOu not your friends.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by turb1

there is a time and place for everything, i enjoy this site and dont believe half of it, but i find it all interesting, my waking hours are not spent rambling on about jfk or roswell or wether armageddeon is prophecied to happen in march but its a good read and a great study

if your friends arent into it that doesnt make you crazy at all

it takes all different kinds to make the world what it is

you can enjoy this site and still not seem crazy to people who have never thought twice on subject matter here....

welcome

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, you know the old saying, "Ignorance is bliss".

That always has been and will be the fact...your happier when you are completely blind to the facts...makes the world black and white and whatever the pop belief is, is in fact much easier to swallow.

Politics must really confuse you.

Anyhow, thinking isn't meant for everyone...matter of fact, critical thinking and skepticism (both ways) is typically reserved for the "mentally elite".

The world needs alot more sheep eating the grass than they do shepherds watching for wolves and storms.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What's funny is that we may all be crazy, but at least most of us know the difference between your, and you're.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Sir, whether or not you decide to stay here at ATS, I would like to inform you that your alias is dangerously close to the word "turd." Welcome to ATS...?

new topics

top topics

join