It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dragonsmusic Channels Simon Cowell's Soul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I will now let Simon Cowell’s soul speak my deepest thoughts , because apparently he is wise. Apparently everyone in America thinks that his opinion matters the most when it comes to music. Apparently he is the new King.

I have chosen a few artists for Simon Cowell’s soul to speak of because channeling him must be like channeling a great wise soul
and I figure it could help me clarify what I actually feel about some popular artists, so here goes, and keep in mind that every artists' name has been made into an anagram. Is it to symbolize the attitude that will be conveyed? All opinions are given bluntly, as one would expect in this bizarre experiment,

O Nob! (that’s Bono)

For ranting and raving these days about this and that, a music tax

Me&Me (this one’s easy)
I like your sound, and
In the south, we say “damn, son” to mean “I am pleased”, so for you “damn son, Me&Me”

Daly , ag, ag (if you need help with this anagram, then come on!)

Like the Dalai or Isis of Music, my lady, though I have to ask
“GaGa, Romama”?
What is that ?
As a singer songwriter myself and a student of romance languages I do tip my hat
For the lyrics and for the sound of all that

Nah, gov g (doomed Vincent indeed)
You were a talented SOB, but you went and cut off your ear and handed it to a chick? Oh, that makes me sick. You were more than a silly, old world artist hillbilly; you were mad, a complete nutter, looney.

Ok, that was it!
I think doing that really helped me to express myself!
Simon Cowell must indeed have the only valid opinion on music. He sure helped me to express my opinion when I cannelled him
!

join