It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Member Intro.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Hello ATS Members,

After surfing ATS for almost six months on a daily basis, I have finally decided to join.
I really admire you the Members for your wisdom and humor and the way you disseminate post to separate Facts from Hoaxes.
I know that I can benefit tremendously as a member and also I will get a chance to voice my opinion.
Before I discovered, this site, I thought I had it together, but after reading some of the Post and Response, my entire world is shattered. Fortunately, better quality material was made available where I can rebuild a whole new world. Thanks to you, the Members.
I am very much interested in UFO, Alchemy, Metaphysics and Mysticism etc. since I was a kid, and have done lots of reading on these topics.
I somewhat have some basic understanding of Spiritual Disipline, but this Conspiracy stuff is totally new to me and it all began when I was first introduced to David Icke’s books which completely torn me apart. Some of the stuff he mentioned is very difficult to digest but I do have an open mind.
I always have a feeling that something is wrong with this entire system, and upon my Curiosity, I have discovered that indeed most Human Beings are living in a trance like state only focusing on primary needs of the Human Specie.
After educating myself on the NWO and the Great Conspiracy that is in place to prevent Humans from evolving, Everything just falls into place. However, This Conspiratory System does have a positive effect because it keeps us on the alert and we better watch our thoughts closely or else, you know what!
I consider myself very fortunate to be a part of this wonderful site and You the watchful Members.

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Welcome Peaceful Warrior!

Glad to have you here and I am sure you will benefit even more from your experience at ATS now that you can share your ideas and receive feedback ... and of course give your own feedback.

In any case, I hope you find whatever you are seeking here at ATS.

Best wishes, Nurv.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome To ATS!

Important Info For You Click Here!

Oh, and not to worry...you'll put it all back together again!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Peaceful Warrior

Welcome officially to ATS, look forward to your posts. Drop me a u2u anytime if you have any questions.

Cheers Zazz

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Welcome sir

Bring a parachute, the rabbit hole is deep

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS and I hope one of my threads can be a help
to you!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Hi Peaceful Warrior, welcome to ATS, I'm one of the ATS Police (Mod) as mamabeth puts it.

In reality we are just members who help look after the site.

If you have any questions you can U2U (message)me or any staff member at any time. I won't bother giving you any must read links as the members are doing a fine job.

Except for this one, this is a link to your message center, you have a U2U from me explaining what happened to your other intro thread.

At the present time you can reply to any threads in any forums you wish. Once you have reached 20 posts you will be able to start your own threads, and you will be able to send & receive U2U's (messages) to and from the membership. At present your U2U capability is limited to staff only.

Mod Note: You Have A U2U- Click Here.

Take your time and enjoy.

Sauron
Member & Moderator

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Nice to meet you! Welcome! =^.^=

new topics

top topics

join